Guest Guest Yank

Adam Ant

Guest Guest Yank

Considering him as a darkhorse candidate, but I'm a little put off by the fact that he's managed to avoid the headlines for several months now. Have the meds kicked in for him?

Guest Jennifer

I would hope the time spent in the hospital has helped him. I think he realizes that with his daughter in the picture, he has something to live for.

Still loving Adam,

Jennifer

Guest Doogs

Sorry to dissapoint any morbid death wishers here but Adam has a long way to go before he joins the insect nation in the sky!

Sorry to dissapoint any morbid death wishers here but Adam has a long way to go before he joins the insect nation in the sky!

Yeah....like anyone gives a toss (Jacko excluded, of course) <_<

Guest Stand & Deliver

Too MANY FANS!

Some will give a toss! or worse....

Be warned.... :P

Too MANY FANS!

Some will give a toss! or worse....

Be warned.... :P

Wow.. we've been warned now fellas. ;)

Guest Guest

I guess much will depend on how he has lived his life. Was he one of these don't drink, don't smoke type of guy?

I guess much will depend on how he has lived his life. Was he one of these don't drink, don't smoke type of guy?

A bit of a 'Goody Two Shoes' you say?

A bit of a 'Goody Two Shoes' you say?

Well done that man!!!

Listen, don't mock poor Adam, ridicule is nothing to be proud of. He wasn't a Prince Charming though...... :old:

Let's try this again....

Hey!!! What the Bleep is the matter with you little vultures anyway?!!!

This is a man's health and whole life's happiness here, that you are so glibbly and cruely dimissing! As to how he's lived his life and what sort of man he is, I can tell you.

He is a man who has lived his life to the fullest, without fear of being himself, without apology or stopping to ask permission! He has done it with integrity, style and class!

And you tacky little human wannabes would do well to ah..... TAKE NOTES!!!!

B)

Let's try this again....

This is a man's health and whole life's happiness here, that you are so glibbly and cruely dimissing! As to how he's lived his life and what sort of man he is, I can tell you.

He is a man who has lived his life to the fullest, without fear of being himself, without apology or stopping to ask permission! He has done it with integrity, style and class!

B)

In other words, don't tread on an Ant, he's done nothing to you

Actually, Cassie, we're not "dimissing" anyone's life, we're just analysing whether or not he's a decent candidate for our 2006 list. Even Mr. Holier than Thou himself Don Henley once observed it's interesting when people die.

The lesson here is that he should have married Jamie Lee Curtis when he had the chance....

The lesson here is that he should have married Jamie Lee Curtis when he had the chance...

He had the chance? Wow. And now she's married an english aristocrat. Someone had a lucky escape.

I think Adam was very cute in his heyday ... not now though

Let's try this again....

:banghead:

You are quite adamant about that aren't you Cassandra?

Yes! You could say that! I have a tendancy to stand up for what I believe and those I respect.

You are quite adamant about that aren't you Cassandra?

:lol:

If memory serves...

"Don't t-read on an ant, he's done nuthin' to you.
There might come a day when he's t-reading on you!"

Mr Ant's "Kings of the Wild Frontier" was the first long-playing record I ever owned. I think it cost me a whole five pounds of pocket money..
  • Like 1

Guest Chewie

Is off topic but did that album (Kings of the Wild Fronteer) have the track Killer in the Home ?

As the song goes "Now is the time I must digress"

Good Luck to Adam and all the ant people out there. :(

Yes! You could say that! I have a tendancy to stand up for what I believe and those I respect.

Your adamantine loyalty is admirable

:(

(One for Sir Josco there)

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

Guest Guest Yank
Let's try this again....

;)

so you're thinking 'not' for the '06 list? Cheers.

No, definitely not for the '06 list!

The man has been unwell in his mind and emotions, not his body. He's only 51 for heavens sake. He may have hit some hard times, but he's definitely not at death's door. OR if anyone was elluding to suicide? I assure you that will not happen! Adam is a father, and his love for his daughter has made him whole again, and given him the determination to do whatever it takes to stick it out through the long haul. He is not about to leave her behind!

Trust me when I say I know the difference the love of a child can make in a persons life!l Goddess Bless them both!

Cassandra

p.s. Thank you to those who are only curious about the circle of life itself and not in wishing others dead, and to those who have shown their support and best wishes for Adam and for my sensibilities!

And to the fellow who doesn't give a damn? Well, you don't have to, but neither have you escaped without knowing exactly what I think of your compassionless behavior.

:referee:

And to the fellow who doesn't give a damn? Well, you don't have to, but neither have you escaped without knowing exactly what I think of your compassionless behavior.

:referee:

Cassandra, say out loud "a damn". Say it again. Sound familiar?

yes, very cute. I get the correlation of sound between a damn and Adam, but I am not sure I am grasping your point. Do you have one? If so by all means share it, don't be shy.

Cassandra :blink: