Sign in to follow this  
Lewd_Squirrel

George A. Romero

I did a search, & couldn't find a thread about him, so I figured that I'd start one. It's weird, cause I thought that I had already started a thread, about him, a year or so ago. :/ I guess I was wrong.

Yeh that is a good shout. When wes craven or john carpenter (ones of them shitty horror directors idk) died while back he was on tv and looked old.

Shit that you did not come up with a tag line, so many obvious ones, with all those dead movies and that.

Yeh that is a good shout. When wes craven or john carpenter (ones of them shitty horror directors idk) died while back he was on tv and looked old.

Shit that you did not come up with a tag line, so many obvious ones, with all those dead movies and that.

I did come up with a tagline, I called him the Godfather of zombies

You boys talking crap about the oxford dictionary while you could be researching death candidates. Poor that. Shaun of dead and Morbid kid are only people that do good death research, rest of you need to up your game.

Just because you haven't heard of these people before doesn't mean they're poor candidates. Spade will clearly prove you wrong.

Nah, you just pick nobodies, I bet you even got morgan tsvangirai in there.

nah not vibing that tbh pet, you could have done better like. I prefer, night of the living dead.

• Like 1

:'(

Sad news that he h as died , but then again you might see him come back to life any minute , arms outstretched... :o

• Like 1

A DDP miss as well. Shame. He really made an iconic genre well known. RIP :rip::( 

1 minute ago, Joey Russ said:

A DDP miss as well. Shame. He really made an iconic genre well known. RIP :rip::( 

Never liked the Night of the living dead, the film ends with a a black man being shot on farm. 

2 minutes ago, RobertMugabe said:

Never liked the Night of the living dead, the film ends with a a black man being shot on farm. 

He was the last person killed in that film. Most of the people killed were white.

Just now, Joey Russ said:

He was the last person killed in that film. Most of the people killed were white.

WTF, you miss the point, all the white people killed by zombies, and then the black guy gets killed by humans. You are racist, always trying to justify black death. 

• Like 3

I love the finish of Night of the Living Dead. The real monsters are the humans.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RobertMugabe said:

WTF, you miss the point, all the white people killed by zombies, and then the black guy gets killed by humans. You are racist, always trying to justify black death. 

It sends a good message. Seriously, your starting to get on my nerve. No, I never hope for any black deaths, and my beliefs are quite the opposite of what you think they are. 

I heard Joey say that the day Aaliyah crashed her plane was the best day of his life.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

I heard Joey say that the day Aaliyah crashed her plane was the best day of his life.

Why are you always fucking with me when I leave you alone? Seriously. Leave me be just like I do to you. Seriously...

1 hour ago, Joey Russ said:

It sends a good message. Seriously, your starting to get on my nerve. No, I never hope for any black deaths, and my beliefs are quite the opposite of what you think they are. 

Don't feed the troll

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Phantom said:

Don't feed the troll

I really need to figure out how to...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Phantom said:

Don't feed the troll

Why are you calling me a troll? Have you seen how many likes my comments get? Joey Solo just get upset as I speak to truth. 

13 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

RIP, she was great, that girl had so much talent, would have gone on to be as big as Ashanti for sure. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RobertMugabe said:

Why are you calling me a troll? Have you seen how many likes my comments get? Joey Solo just get upset as I speak to truth. 

What's wrong with being a troll?  Why you being so troll-o-phobic?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, deadsox said:

What's wrong with being a troll?  Why you being so troll-o-phobic?

Yeh but being a troll is bad, is a choice, being a color is not a choice, unless you are MJ. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

Easy Joey.....back away from the keyboard.

• Like 1

RIP... kind of a big death in movie world. Just had to check if Wes Craven was alive, who basically repeated Romero's feat of reviving the horror genre. He's actually dead, I had forgotten.

RIP George A. Romero... a BIG miss for the deathlist and the comitte

• Like 1