Sign in to follow this  
paulh85

Deathlist On The Lad Bible

In an article posted to facebook this morning about DL most comments were positive and the top comments were memes of Brucie being immortal!

450 odd likes, 50 laughs, and only 30 or so dislikes - I'd take those odds.

I like how several of the replies, before I got bored, were "too many old people, duh!"

Ignoring the too many old people replies here's some ranting highlights from this and the UniLad one; removed names out of courtesy. Plenty of potential for irate visitors. I wonder how many of the moaners have had a discussion about who's next with colleagues in 2016?

Pretty sick website in all honesty. Also would never wish death on anyone and to say some of these people deserve a slow and painful death is beyond me. Some very sick folk out there.1f615.png
I honestly don't cate about the rest but not our Philip he's a legend take him of the list and replace him with Justin Bieber
the queen isn't a celebrity she is the queen of England dickhead
I'm sure all their families will be eternally grateful you posted this gives them time to prepare
i can't bring myself to open the link
Should not be allowed to predict anyone over the age of 65
This is awful..stop it people
And from Unilad
Yeah sure, let's not give a fuck about the syrians and other innocent people dying as collateral damage because of war across the world because they are not celebrity
Let's hope for the sake of all who actually have a brain, that the composers of this list will be on it themselves next year as they obviously have nothing better to do!! So sad...
How sad what's this world come to predicting deaths seriously fucked up
People who spend time predicting other peoples death are the ones who should be careful...
A celebrity death list.. the most morbid idea I've ever seen.. like cmon.
I'd have a great prediction rate too if I just made a list of the oldest fucks that are considered a celebrity
Web sites death list in 1987... anyone else see a problem with that?
distasteful and disrespectfull
How sad to predict who is going to die in 2017 !!!
This is pathetic and sad...
Sad that people have to make things like this
  • Like 4

What's the lad bible.

Sad that people have time to make things like this

The fact that someone somewhere in Britain is not too busy either working at or sleeping off the effect of a zero hours minimum wage job, is very angering to this young man.

Sad that people have time to make things like this

The fact that SOMEONE SOMEWHERE IN BRITAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is not too busy either working at or sleeping off the effect of a ZERO HOURS MINIMUM WAGE JOB!!!!!!!!!!, is very angering to this YOUNG MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS ALL THE HalibutS FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, deffo Zorders. :lol:

• Like 8

That was the saddest demonstration of the law of retaliation since BBC commissioned Fame Academy.

That was the saddest demonstration of the law of retaliation since BBC commissioned Fame Academy.

You have gone soft.

You have gone soft.

Still bigger than yours when hard tho?

Currently I dont really have anything against you the car thing was just a gag but I will if you keep insisting on feeding me one-size-fits-none mail-order comebacks like that.

You have gone soft.

Currently I dont really have anything against you the car thing was just a gag but I will if you keep insisting on feeding me one-size-fits-none mail-order comebacks like that.

I doubt it, Im hung like a shire horse.

• Like 2

Wow cool. Really, I didn't know there were any shires in Cambodia but I suppose it is a leafy place.

Stop starting pointless wars you wont win buddy, the Americans have spent years trying to teach us that

Wow cool. Really, I didn't know there were any shires in Cambodia but I suppose it is a leafy place.

Stop starting pointless wars you wont win buddy, the Americans have spent years trying to teach us that

Please don't assume that you are so important that I or anybody else here considers you important enough to 'start a war' with.

17 posts and you are swanning around like you are somesort of fucking warrior.

You have come to the wrong place.

• Like 1

Please don't assume that you are so important that I or anybody else here considers you important enough to 'start a war' with.

17 posts and you are swanning around like you are somesort of fucking warrior.

You have come to the wrong place.

"I'm not starting a war!" says the guy who makes sure to make a comeback every time.

Where in the rules does it say no swanning?

You have gone soft.

I doubt it, Im hung like a shire horse.

I'm sure you'll get plenty of offers from members wanting their plough pulled.

The fucks that guy's problem except the one I mentioned

I came here to chill I might as well change my avatar to one of a guy trying to dodge napalm (even tho I won and he finally shut up, still)

I came here to chill I might as well change my avatar to one of a guy trying to dodge napalm (even tho I won and he finally shut up, still)

Zorders.

• Like 3

As someone who has managed to be permanently banned from the site on two (??) occasions I'm probably the least qualified person to tell you to chill the fuck out, but dude chill the fuck out. Swanning around here like your gods gift to the forum and massaging your victim complex is only going to wind up getting people's backs up. Most people are friendly if a bit direct, if you can't handle the heat; get out the incinerator.

Zorders coming back was my new years wish.

• Like 1