msc

The Deathlist Cup

Thanks! So someone with testicular cancer who may even be in remission/cured - I'll take that! :champagne:

(Watch him die tomorrow now!!)

The news of Irwin Corey's death confirmed, it's an official update of the scores!

1. Young Willz Thistle Do Nicely v Captain Chorizo 0-2
  2. Maryportfuncity FC v Morbid Kid 0-2
  3. The GUN’11 (Grim Up North) v JoeyRuss 4-2
  4. Deathray v Heef 0-4
  5. Chopped Liver v Death Comes to Wembley (Garn2) 2-2
  6. Shaun of the Dead v Rad Guy 0-2
  7. Charon v The Dead Cow 0-3
  8. The Cooler Name (Switch) v I Might Have to Pull You Off at Half-Time (Rockhopperpenguin) 2-0
  9. Pedro67 v Jiroemon Kimura 2-0
  10. Msc v Gcreptile 2-5

The news of Irwin Corey's death confirmed, it's an official update of the scores!

2. Maryportfuncity FC v Morbid Kid 0-2
  4. Deathray v Heef 0-4
  6. Shaun of the Dead v Rad Guy 0-2
  7. Charon v The Dead Cow 0-3
  8. The Cooler Name (Switch) v I Might Have to Pull You Off at Half-Time (Rockhopperpenguin) 2-0
  10. Msc v Gcreptile 2-5

Piss off Chorizo, stealing my bloody unique. (Or what I thought would be unique...)

Anyway, Choppy's back on level pegging with you, Garn. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

You could easily win it, your team has plenty of potential in a game like this.

I have no intention of progressing...if my team live, I have won anyway...

• Like 1

Steve Sumner update

2. Maryportfuncity FC v Morbid Kid 0-4
  4. Deathray v Heef 0-6
  6. Shaun of the Dead v Rad Guy 2-2
  7. Charon v The Dead Cow 2-5
  10. Msc v Gcreptile 2-5

Shaun equalises the Rad Guy, whereas Heef has had a remarkable start against Deathray. The Dead Cow keeps his break on the go against Charon, and Morbid Kid goes up a break (of sorts) on Maryport.

• Like 5

Aye, and to think I thought it was going to wind up a whole bunch of 0-0s leading into the latter stages of the month!

• Like 2

This is proving rather exciting.

Yeah, those of us scoreless are simply enjoying the artistry of the other players

• Like 3

Yeah, those of us scoreless are simply enjoying the artistry of the other players

Ah, there's still three weeks left, and many of those teams are filled to the brims with potential topplers who could shuffle at any moment. Wouldn't surprise me if a team in the lead now winds up losing.

Updated list. Strikethroughs are common to both teams in my fixture. We've definitely come out of the blocks early doors and looked to pressure the opposition and other clichés.

1. Bernie Portenski (former NZ olympic runner)

2. Leah Bracknell

3. Gord Downie

4. Sara Coward (the Archers actress)

5. Joost van der Westhuizen

6. Steve Sumner

7. Clive James

8. George HW Bush

9. Dina Merrill

10. Ivan Klasnic

11. Mithun Chakraborty

Ah, there's still three weeks left, and many of those teams are filled to the brims with potential topplers who could shuffle at any moment. Wouldn't surprise me if a team in the lead now winds up losing.

Aye Morano, Ducat and Downie (my strong midfield) are still fancied to get a grip on the proceedings

Aye Morano, Ducat and Downie (my strong midfield) are still fancied to get a grip on the proceedings

Ducat (unique) and Morano aren't moonlighting for the other side either, so that's a five point swing if they snuff out during this match.

PS David Burns is looking like a bad choice - Man City players don't look like they are going to visit so he probably won't be newsworthy even if he dies.

He's been visited!

Only problem is he was capable of chatting away and was at home. I picked him from a report where he was in hospital and not able to eat or drink.

If he doesn't die quickly he won't make the papers unless nothing else happens that day in Manchester.

Ducat (unique) and Morano aren't moonlighting for the other side either, so that's a five point swing if they snuff out during this match.

Aye, and their average age is around 114 - not often you get the chance to post that line!

Alan Aspin is dead. Grim Up North, Joey, Rad guy and Rockhopperpenguin are all reliant on any single obit in the world showing up. Somewhere. Anywhere.

Where's that friendly Sun journalist who always trawls this site when you need them?

Doesn't matter much to me and Joey apart from providing the crowd with some extra excitement.

Aye, but it could matter a great deal to the Rad One and Burgess Meredith (the penguin, rockhopperpenguin? Oh suit yourselves!)...

• Like 1

Aye, but it could matter a great deal to the Rad One and Burgess Meredith (the penguin, rockhopperpenguin? Oh suit yourselves!)...

Indeed, great time to score just before half time. You may call me Rocky if you wish.

One half time sub on the 14th ? We could have a giggle, or give praise then dependant on prowess/stupidity. Only a thought, as love the game as it is.

• Like 2

Neat idea, but I'd prefer to keep the game as simple as possible.

• Like 1

Chris Salvatore's latest Instagram posts indicate that his bezzie marra Norma Cook is fast approaching her appointment in Samarra.

She's on my team.

Coward's End shakes up some scorelines.

1. Young Willz Thistle Do Nicely v Captain Chorizo 0-4
  2. Maryportfuncity FC v Morbid Kid 2-6
  3. The GUN’11 (Grim Up North) v JoeyRuss 6-4
  4. Deathray v Heef 0-8
  5. Chopped Liver v Death Comes to Wembley (Garn2) 2-4
  6. Shaun of the Dead v Rad Guy 2-4
  7. Charon v The Dead Cow 2-7
  8. The Cooler Name (Switch) v I Might Have to Pull You Off at Half-Time (Rockhopperpenguin) 2-2
  9. Pedro67 v Jiroemon Kimura 4-0
  10. Msc v Gcreptile 4-7

We have leads for Garn and Rad Guy, and an equaliser for Rocky. Meanwhile Pedro opens up a lead on JK, YW's vaunted defence have been breached, and Heef is doing a Germany on Deathray's Brazil so far.

As always, keep the ref up to date with more obscure names which might snuff it off his radar.

• Like 2