gcreptile

The Rolling Probabilistic Ddp Scoreboard

There are certainly a couple of people in the list of the lost that I don’t think should be there. If I was older and I had more knowledge on them, I would be tempted to submit a piece to the Guardian on those few that I think should’ve been hits...

I'm keeping quietly confident Heimel will get something eventually. Especially given how much of the year is left. Though it's disappointing Guardian still hasn't stepped up to the plate for a name who seemed practically made for their obits section.

It's strange, I thought Toothill and Heimel were both rather safe obits and I'm still waiting on both (and very doubtful the former gets anything). And yet crazier risks of mine in the past like Karen Muir, Chocolate Armenteros, and Julia Perez all paid off quickly.

On 27.1.2018 at 04:04, Death Impends said:

An update!

https://startsat60.com/health/big-issues/cancer/john-burgo-burgess-gives-emotional-update-on-wifes-cancer-battle

Her actual name is Gianna Burgess and she had surgery which apparently went ok.

As for the probabilistic scoreboard...not much to update recently...

On 10.1.2018 at 20:22, gcreptile said:

Out of about 1300 living people on my longlist, only 11 currently have the 100% (for 2018):

John McCain, Lindy Remigino, Ron Villemaire (Star Wars fan), Kevin McAllister (DWTS something of a something)Nicki Flood (cancer mum), Spanky Manikan (who doesn't know him?), Vanessa Goodwin, Bobby Zarin, Morrie Boogaart (hat-knitting guy), Bill Crider and Franco Zeffirelli.

Google leads me to believe that Nicole Flood (Rockhampton cancer mum) died on march 26th. But the Google link only goes to an obitary notice search machine.