Sean

Elizabethan Deadpool

13 hours ago, Shaun of the Dead said:

Their cases has gathered media attention in Britain already.If they don`t obit I would be shocked.

Really? Places like Mississippi are bringing back firing squad and other states are considering it too... surprised that's worth less in the British media.

6 minutes ago, jackschlotter said:

Really? Places like Mississippi are bringing back firing squad and other states are considering it too... surprised that's worth less in the British media.

British media is very strange.

2 hours ago, Shaun of the Dead said:

British media is very strange.

i thought American Media was the weirdest, especially because of our Fake News Epidemic

7 hours ago, Shaun of the Dead said:

Hmm, interesting. I assumed she was a bad pick because her last test results were positive.

Sounds like the treatment has seriously damaged the kidneys.Researching her case makes me think even more that the Hallwang clinic is a cruel institution.They are still saying they can treat her when it is clear her body is giving up.

Sally Major has very sadly died.Waiting for a QO.

On 4/8/2017 at 12:09, Shaun of the Dead said:

Sally Major has very sadly died.Waiting for a QO.

I think you are correct. Just SAW something on the ITV news site - don´t know if they are a valid source though.

15 minutes ago, theoldlady said:

I think you are correct. Just SAW something on the ITV news site - don´t know if they are a valid source though.

Doesn`t count as only regional.Wish I hadnt done DDP rules but oh well guess it makes it more interesting.

I prefer the bar to be set high, the more non-famous picks excluded the better as far as I am concerned.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Toast said:

I prefer the bar to be set high, the more non-famous picks excluded the better as far as I am concerned.

I do agree with that.Although I keep getting confused with the DDP rules as they change I think even that barrier allows quite a lot of famous because they are ill types.If you don`t draw the line fairly high it does make the whole game less meaningful.At least in my eyes.

• Like 1

Mind you, even when you have the 2nd most lenient host on the forum (hi) running a Cup like competition, some folk still manage to fail to get qualifying obits.

Come on!!!!!

18 minutes ago, msc said:

Mind you, even when you have the 2nd most lenient host on the forum (hi) running a Cup like competition, some folk still manage to fail to get qualifying obits.

Exactly.When you put the bar low people will always gamble with it.I have allowed death row inmates and not put a limit on how many or when people can join which I think is pretty leniant.

18 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Come on!!!!!

Sorry but rules are rules.I feel your pain though.

was tempted to say have another go but then that wouldnt be fair on all the rest of us.

I suppose if everyone else got a second pick and you got one that would be fair.I mean we have had 28 days without a hit so perhaps helping speed the round along wouldn`t be a terrible idea.It gets boring if a round drags on too long.

I am contemplating implementing a 28 day clause whereby if a hit hasnt occured in 28 days all players can pick a second name after a designated time set out by me as host.Unless like gcreptile they have picked a unqualifying pick in which case they can pick one name to keep them in the round.Then if at 56 days there has still been no hit everyone picks a third and at 84 everyone picks a fourth.Let me know what you all think.

Someone will die now.

7 minutes ago, Toast said:

Someone will die now.

Yeah I have probably jixed some poor sod.

Ok the 28 day rule will be put in place unless there are any objections.Each player can pick a second pick at 22:00 GMT tonight.You can only pick one ectra name unless you are a new player in this round in which case you get two.

Oh, that was just some sort of primal scream, more directed at Sun/Mirror/ITV/Daily Mail. I'm fine with the rules.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Oh, that was just some sort of primal scream, more directed at Sun/Mirror/ITV/Daily Mail. I'm fine with the rules.

Yeah the obit rules wont change.I just dont want pools on this that last too long.Especially as it wont last forever.

Corrie McKeague