Sign in to follow this  
The Unknown Man

The 3Rd Death Of 2017

Who will be DL 2017's 3rd hit?  

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Breaking another "I'll vote for them until they die" promise, but I went for #49 Errol Christie because I find it funny that all those dying barely made the list.

Ian Brady. Still Hoping to volunteer to dump his ashes in one of the port-o-potties we have in Norway. I have a rest stop in mind between Bergen and Halden near Hallingdal.

Please tell me you don't call them that.

Yep. Sorry. They originally were located at the docks/ports when the fishermen would come into sell their fish. Better than having the fisherman piss and poop off the sides of their small boats into the bay. Portable potties shortened to Port-o-potties.

Ian Brady. Still Hoping to volunteer to dump his ashes in one of the port-o-potties we have in Norway. I have a rest stop in mind between Bergen and Halden near Hallingdal.

Yep. Sorry. They originally were located at the docks/ports when the fishermen would come into sell their fish. Better than having the fisherman piss and poop off the sides of their small boats into the bay. Portable potties shortened to Port-o-potties.

Another reason to visit Norway! :)

• Like 1

But ... potties? I know Americans use the word, but in British English, a potty is a plastic pot for the use of babies and toddlers.

We would call what you describe a portaloo (or more formally a portable toilet).

King Michael, surely his time has to be up soon...

Errol Christie

After yesterday's revelations of the ENORMOUS scale of abuse in the Roman Catholic Church in the Australian Royal Commission (40% of all monks in one order alone are paedophiles), I am sticking with the Pope to pop. That would give the church a much-needed diversion to keep the heat off them. I think he will take one for the team.

• Like 1

Doubt George Bush Senior will be still with us when Super Bowl 52 comes around but i don't think he will be the next hit will go with Peter Sallis.

The ancient greek again.

I said Glen Campbell last time so I'll just stick with him

Peter Sallis

Someone just died. Let's not rush it. I'm not voting in that poll. I believe it is bad luck. Hopefully there won't be a third death.

Someone just died. Let's not rush it. I'm not voting in that poll. I believe it is bad luck. Hopefully there won't be a third death.

I'm voting in the poll now...

(The troll will never know I already voted...) :D