Spade_Cooley

David Cassidy

2 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

If you want to hear something truly awful, here's David's daughter Katie (now a vaguely respected actress) covering his banger "I Think I Love You". It's like a parody of early 2000s pop:

My god..... Spade where do you find em?  That made the hip hop song sound like Eine Klein Nachtmusik.
SC

2 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Caroline Flack or Captain Flack?

Roberta Flack

Re the "where do you get them" query above - DC did a dance mix album of his own packing bangers of a particularly saccarine nature.

2 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

OK that was truly awful.  I'll assume the intro, which is the only sampled section I heard, was David Cassidy.  What song, I couldn't pick it out
SC

I Think I Love You.

• Like 1

Now that he's dead, Sam Fox accuses him of sexual assault.

Apparently its one of the hooks of a book she's releasing...

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, msc said:

He misunderstood, she was merely rehearsing her one hit.

Obviously I don't know how hard (ho ho) it is to keep a certain part of the body under control but that video and photo shoot was supposed to be extremely steamy. The rest is *very* different to what she said about him at the time.

All that said, I bet Fox's book is a good read. Never mind the glamour modelling and sexuality issues, the Peter Foster stuff alone should make it worth reading.

On 11/22/2017 at 15:50, CarolAnn said:

I Think I Love You.

Why thanks CA!   I've always fancied you too. :wub:
You know.....I can swing by Denton, TX on my way home.  It's right between Pecos TX and Lafayette LA.  It can't be mere coincidence.

SC

3 hours ago, Vinegar Tits said:

Obviously I don't know how hard (ho ho) it is to keep a certain part of the body under control but that video and photo shoot was supposed to be extremely steamy. The rest is *very* different to what she said about him at the time.

All that said, I bet Fox's book is a good read. Never mind the glamour modelling and sexuality issues, the Peter Foster stuff alone should make it worth reading.

Oh aye, even the Wikipedia describes Peter Foster as a career criminal

No sign of his promised autobiography or biolpic - wonder who'll play Cherie Blair

• Like 1

6 hours ago, msc said:

Hmmm

Wonder if that story was tweaked at the last minute and whether it orginally read summat like "a pop star I used to love...."

But the model turned singer, who was told to strip from the waist up for the shoot, said she was left disgusted when she realised he had an erection during filming.

In her book she said: “Whenever he pressed himself against me, I could clearly feel his d***.

“David seemed to be deliberately drawing out the photoshoot, which took an eternity, and he had an erection the entire time – something he did absolutely nothing to hide.”

So a person who made a living from showing off her naked tits was "disgusted" by an erection?  What did she expect?

• Like 2

Okay, having an erection is very different from committing  sexual assault. This incident is just very dumb...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Toast said:

So a person who made a living from showing off her naked tits was "disgusted" by an erection?  What did she expect?

Ermm - maybe the bloke she read about in Jackie magazine when she was a youngster. Kinda the same way hopeful types turn up to an evening with Gazza still expecting the same daft as a brush cheeky genius of italia 1990.

Life eh?

48 minutes ago, Toast said:

A bigger erection?:lol:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

A bigger erection?:lol:

Reminds me of the story about Roger Moore, that before a bedroom scene he would apologise to the actress in advance "Incase I get an erection...................or incase I don't!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, One shot Paddy said:

Reminds me of the story about Roger Moore, that before a bedroom scene he would apologise to the actress in advance "Incase I get an erection...................or incase I don't!"

What a gentleman. Chivalry is such a lost art. :P

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

Why thanks CA!   I've always fancied you too. :wub:
You know.....I can swing by Denton, TX on my way home.  It's right between Pecos TX and Lafayette LA.  It can't be mere coincidence.

SC

Well, I will definitely buy you a coffee....

• Haha 1

On 12/11/2017 at 02:39, CarolAnn said:

Well, I will definitely buy you a coffee....

Buy him a cup of tea, that will seriously confuse him. :D

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Buy him a cup of tea, that will seriously confuse him. :D

This is Texas - I might have to buy him a beer. :)

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, CarolAnn said:

This is Texas - I might have to buy him a beer. :)

...........then a cup of tea. :D

• Like 1

If that is the case I have lost all respect for him.To lie about such a thing is despicable.

9 hours ago, Sean said:

If that is the case I have lost all respect for him.To lie about such a thing is despicable.

As a matter of interest Sean - how much respect did you have for him in the first place

I'm asking because I did have a certain artistic respect for Cassidy - the albums he made in the second half of the seventies have their moments IMHO and one in particular veers into genuinely weird territory.

10 hours ago, Sean said:

David is hurt deeply by your post.