The Mad Hatter

24. Jean-Marie Le Pen

I think it's a joke because April 1st.

Even if they decided not to announce it today because of April’s fool imo a journalist or Le Pen's relative would have spilled the beans

but wait and see ...

• Like 2

Marine to be interviewed tomorrow on french TV. Don’t know if it’s related

• Like 2

Looking Absolutely atrocious in his most récent journal de bord. Thé videos are less long than usual also.

• Like 1

His family by his side. Some sources say he’s already dead. We’ll see tomorrow 

• Like 7

god does exist 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Cordon bleu, Rodney, Cordon bleu.

• Like 1

We're all gonna be very angry if he miraculously recovers somehow. This grifter has been alive for too long.

• Like 1

His entourage, which I presume is mostly made up of goblins, is downplaying the situation, saying it's "a minor heart attack" and "he's conscious".

Sounds like he is not a dead cert yet anyway.

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

22 minutes ago, drol said:

His entourage, which I presume is mostly made up of goblins, is downplaying the situation, saying it's "a minor heart attack" and "he's conscious".

Sounds like he is not a dead cert yet anyway.

This is the info they gave yesterday night. Apparently he was conscious when rushed to hospital. But no News from him this morning as far as I can see…

if he does recover, I think he’s fucked anyway, not seeing 2024 imo

• Like 1

I was really hoping he was going to be a cert for our next DL hit within the next couple of days. He's lived long enough. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lafaucheuse said:

This is the info they gave yesterday night. Apparently he was conscious when rushed to hospital. But no News from him this morning as far as I can see…

if he does recover, I think he’s fucked anyway, not seeing 2024 imo

https://www.ladepeche.fr/2023/04/16/jean-marie-le-pen-hospitalise-apres-un-malaise-ce-que-lon-sait-sur-son-etat-de-sante-ce-dimanche-11137362.php

In this article they say that he was singing in the ambulance... Is this horrible man a human ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Fantomasss said:

https://www.ladepeche.fr/2023/04/16/jean-marie-le-pen-hospitalise-apres-un-malaise-ce-que-lon-sait-sur-son-etat-de-sante-ce-dimanche-11137362.php

In this article they say that he was singing in the ambulance... Is this horrible man a human ? 

Was he singing Maréchal, nous voilà?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Undead In Ohio said:

Was he singing Maréchal, nous voilà?

Probably ahah, "Maréchal nous voilà" would be a perfect title for his death on the Official page of deathlist when he will die ! :o

• Like 3

First tweet since his hospitalization. Seems like he is not on his deathbed yet. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lafaucheuse said:

First tweet since his hospitalization. Seems like he is not on his deathbed yet. 

'The Battle of Camarón (FrenchBataille de Camerone) which occurred over ten hours on 30 April 1863 between the Foreign Legion of the French Army and the Mexican army, is regarded as a defining moment in the Foreign Legion's history...The conduct of the Legion, who overwhelmingly outnumbered, refused to surrender, killing and injuring hundreds of enemy troops before finally succumbing, led to a certain mystique, and the battle of Camarón became synonymous with bravery and a fight-to-the-death attitude.'

Le Pen is a former legionnaire himself, but I wonder if that fight-to-the-death attitude is literal for him these days?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, etib80 said:

Discharged and back home.

According to his granddaughter, Marion Marechal, he's "going better". 

So, it's not for today yet ...

Sometimes people perk up just before the end.

• Like 3

I could see the title being "Le Pen de mort for Jean-Marie." :D It's a play on words ("la peine de mort" refers to capital punishment/death penalty in French and "peine" is pronounced just like "Pen").

• Like 2