The Mad Hatter

24. Jean-Marie Le Pen

Pretty sure it's the Kid jumping the gun, since in addition to mods and admins, the thread creator can also add tags.

Anyways, tag removed.

• Like 1

What I "like" about Le Pen, is that it's "classic" home-grown hate. He got big before russian financing of right-wing groups became a thing. 

• Haha 4

29 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

What I "like" about Le Pen, is that it's "classic" home-grown hate. He got big before russian financing of right-wing groups became a thing. 

I liked the unofficial (allegedly) slogan from the Chirac campaign for Round 2: "Vote for the crook, not the fascist". :D

• Like 3

Both of them were both.

Hard to vote over there.

On 03/10/2018 at 19:26, msc said:

I liked the unofficial (allegedly) slogan from the Chirac campaign for Round 2: "Vote for the crook, not the fascist". :D

Reaper selected the crook, now he can go nab the fascist for DL.

Neat addition, last year might have been more logical, as he survived the health challenges of that year. But the end comes for us all, and for some not quick enough.

• Like 1

Glad to see one of my suggestions here.

Fingers crossed that it pays off

His official YouTube channel uploads new interviews featuring him at home on a weekly basis: https://www.youtube.com/user/jmlpofficiel/videos. It's a good way of keeping track of his current health. If he ever misses a week, we can start speculating! 

• Like 1

I really hope he dies this year I will definitively celebrate if that happens 

• Like 1

Yesterday, Le Pen talked about Coronavirus and how he has known worse epidemics since 1673. At 1:47, he exhaled like a dying person. Based on his overall condition, he might see 2021. But who knows? At that age, anyone is prone to... death, I guess.

https://youtu.be/FSTe2klPbEA?t=105

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jonah said:

Yesterday, Le Pen talked about Coronavirus and how he has known worse epidemics since 1673. At 1:47, he exhaled like a dying person. Based on his overall condition, he might see 2021. But who knows? At that age, anyone is prone to... death, I guess.

https://youtu.be/FSTe2klPbEA?t=105

He looks great for a man almost 347! Should we pay him a visit to destroy the philosophers stone? We can't have DL-candidates plainly cheating!

• Haha 4

Ah that’s a sha... Nah! 

Family denies he has the virus, but mentions he’s confined at home...

His YouTube channel posted a very different video 3 days ago -  a short off-camera voiceover by Le Pen under a minute long.

Considering most of his videos for the past 2 years have been on-camera discussions, sometimes over 20 minutes long, one could be suspicious or perhaps reading too much into it.

30 minutes ago, Perhaps said:

His YouTube channel posted a very different video 3 days ago -  a short off-camera voiceover by Le Pen under a minute long.

Considering most of his videos for the past 2 years have been on-camera discussions, sometimes over 20 minutes long, one could be suspicious or perhaps reading too much into it.

No one to film it?s

Most likely, he is being cautious and choosing to avoid recording his weekly journal de bord. But who knows? I remember a few sessions that were done via Skype.

I just checked, and those were 488, 489, and 490.

He got interviewed recently if anyone knows how to read French: 

1 minute ago, Joey Russ said:

He got interviewed recently if anyone knows how to read French: 

No, I can't read French but, amazingly, I get the gist as it's not rocket science, is it.

Next time, do the translate before posting you lazy c**t.

He basically says that the current situation is potentially a warning sign of WWIII. Confined, but in good health, Jean-Marie Le Pen worriedly observes France's current situation. According to him, the global economic crisis will lead to many global social crises that will cause "torrents of people" to migrate to the "Occidental Eldorado." The first question asks him about the veracity of the rumors about him contracting the coronavirus and being placed in an intensive care unit. He denies them, calls them "fake news," and says that the confinement doesn't bother him, but rather gives him free time to read, write, and be with his wife. He says that globalization has always been a dangerous utopia, but that pandemics like the current one existed long before globalization had even become a thing.

3 hours ago, Jonah said:

He basically says that the current situation is potentially a warning sign of WWIII. Confined, but in good health, Jean-Marie Le Pen worriedly observes France's current situation. According to him, the global economic crisis will lead to many global social crises that will cause "torrents of people" to migrate to the "Occidental Eldorado." The first question asks him about the veracity of the rumors about him contracting the coronavirus and being placed in an intensive care unit. He denies them, calls them "fake news," and says that the confinement doesn't bother him, but rather gives him free time to read, write, and be with his wife. He says that globalization has always been a dangerous utopia, but that pandemics like the current one existed long before globalization had even become a thing.

If anyone can read English can they translate this for me?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Banana said:

If anyone can read English can they translate this for me?

It’s the Biden translation

• Like 1