Gooseberry Crumble

Joan Collins ultra glamorous British actress and Hollywood star

I wonder whose 30 year younger husband will get their inheritance first, hers or Barbara Windsors?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Arsewipe said:

I wonder whose 30 year younger husband will get their inheritance first, hers or Barbara Windsors?

Would say Barbara Windsor’s, can see Joan Collins going on well into her 90’s say 96 or 97 so that’s another 10 years were as I will be surprised if Babs is still alive in 3 years time.

1 hour ago, Sean said:

Maybe she has alzheimers and left the oven on?

Or her younger hubby who I believe smokes didn't stub his cigarette out fully? 

7 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Recent photo of Joan Collins not looking too bad at all. 

For 86, yeah, I'd say so.  Not sure if she's acted in anything since, but her guest-starring turn on American Horror Story Apocalypse was fun to watch, too.  

• Like 1

Joan Collins nearly putting her foot in it over Philip Schofield today !She was quickly replaced on the panel after this!:DI think they feared what else she might say :lol:

Pass the sick bag.  I am disgusted at all the fawning over PS.  He isn't "brave".  It takes a coward to cheat, betray and lie to another person (for nearly 30 years!) in order to use them as a smokescreen.  To those who claim that he would have been unemployable in his role as a family-friendly celebrity ..... there's somebody else pictured near here who's got away with staying in the closet for years without ruining a woman's life.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Toast said:

Pass the sick bag.  I am disgusted at all the fawning over PS.  He isn't "brave".  It takes a coward to cheat, betray and lie to another person (for nearly 30 years!) in order to use them as a smokescreen.  To those who claim that he would have been unemployable in his role as a family-friendly celebrity ..... there's somebody else pictured near here who's got away with staying in the closet for years without ruining a woman's life.

I am a gay man and I am inclined to agree with you. A number of people I follow on linkedin and Facebook etc make the very reasonable point that  if a man had had an affair or sex with a woman whilst married  he would be condemned but a gay male doing the same with a man would be lauded as brave by other people. It is inconsistent. 

I dont believe this has been prompted by anything other than he was about to be outed by somebody. If rumours are true a disgruntled male ex possibly. Whatever our views on that ,coming out under threat of exposure is not brave or gradual as he portrayed. 

The lauding of him is too sugary for me.

I am interested which person you are referring to in your last sentence?

Surely not Piers Morgan or am I picking you up wrong?:blink:

• Like 1

Just scroll up a little. ;)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8063793/Joan-Collins-looks-like-E-T-joins-fellow-stars-donning-face-mask-against-coronavirus.html

Joan Collins reveals shes 'ready ' for coronavirus as shes papped in public wearing a facemask. 

But is the Coronavirus ready for her?

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8162789/Joan-Collins-86-Percy-Gibson-55-forced-clean-home-amid-coronavirus-crisis.html

Joan Collins and hubby adapting to life without a cleaner because of the coronavirus situation. 

Oh no! I wish them well at this extremely difficult time.

• Haha 2

Old joke. What is the difference between Joan Collins and a KitKat. Answer: You can only get four fingers in a KitKat. 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Bentrovato said:

Old joke. What is the difference between Joan Collins and a KitKat. Answer: You can only get four fingers in a KitKat. 

Naughty!

5 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Slightly blighted but many happy returns to glamourpuss Joan Collins who turned 87 yesterday!

:birthday:

Quite sexy for an 87 year old ! 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, torbrexbones said:

87!

I am almost young enough to be her toy boy :)

So you are older than 60?Her hubby in his fifties I believe. 

14 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

So you are older than 60?Her hubby in his fifties I believe. 

Just, I am 60

On 23/04/2017 at 14:15, Gooseberry Crumble said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joan_Collins

Genuinely surprised that the legendary Joan Collins doesn't have a thread of her own. A household name whose fame was iconic in the context of the 1980s thanks to her role as superbitch Alexis Colby /Carrington in American soap Dynasty. 

First went to Hollywood around 1950 and starred in well over fifty films and became part of the Hollywood social scene. 

Never quite became an a lister in terms of films like say Elizabeth Taylor or Shirley Maclaine but nevertheless is a big name in her own right and definitely needs her own space on here! 

Don't get me wrong if appearances are right she's got many more years left in her as she radiates vitality and being active. 

So much more to say but I can expand on all that in the thread. 

Watched the Shirley MacLaine documentary on the TV earlier. Looking great considering she'll be 87 in 6 months. I imagine she'll be around for quite a few years yet.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Watched the Shirley MacLaine documentary on the TV earlier. Looking great considering she'll be 87 in 6 months. I imagine she'll be around for quite a few years yet.

88! Shes already  87 as she was born in 1933!

8 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

88! Shes already  87 as she was born in 1933!

Are you sure? Every source online says 1934...

• Like 1