Gooseberry Crumble

Joan Collins ultra glamorous British actress and Hollywood star

35 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMaIJ-RFUuO/?igshid=5t3ygz7k5ubu

Joan Collins has revealed the sad news that her 49 year old god daughter  actress Milicia Kastner has died.

She is the daughter of american film producer  Elliott  Kastner. 

Well there goes a potential sneaky pick for future dead pools

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Well there goes a potential sneaky pick for future dead pools

Indeed. Almost certainly  would have been a unique pick for you.

This latest controversy might raise the blood pressure of a clearly angry 88 year old Joan Collins. 

The Mail on Sunday today published rumours and claims made that Joan  had sex with the late Conservative MP  Alan Clark,  which she has strenuously denied.

• Like 2

Only four fingers in a kitkat. Denies strenuous sex with a dead bloke. Marvellous.  

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

This latest controversy might raise the blood pressure of a clearly angry 88 year old Joan Collins. 

The Mail on Sunday today published rumours and claims made that Joan  had sex with the late Conservative MP  Alan Clark,  which she has strenuously denied.

Joan Collins... Genius and figure right up to the grave.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

New up to date  photo of Joan Collins. 

Looks 70, as usual, curious to see without the makeup though

• Like 1

I saw her being interviewed on the TV a few weeks ago. She literally jogged down the stairs and looked great. I can't imagine her troubling DL for at least another 5 years.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Looks 70, as usual, curious to see without the makeup though

Without the make up? 88.

15 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Without the make up? 88.

There was a story I read online or rather an anecdote about  Joan Collins.  I can't vouch for its creditabilty  but to me it rings true.

An elderly woman got on a plane at Heathrow  travelling  to Los Angeles.  She disappeared  to the bathroom and seemed to take an awfully long time  . Cabin crew were concerned and went to look for their passenger  who's actually  name is Joan Gibson.  Super glamorous with a wig , make up and full attire Joan Collins emerged from the ladies  bathroom and went and sat on the missing elderly  looking  ladies seat.

Astonished staff and passengers were pleasantly  shocked but relieved when they comprehended that the elderly  lady taking 30 minutes in the bathroom who had caused some concerns  and Joan Collins were the same person.

When Joan Collins had a serious  fire in her London  apartment about 4 years ago there were similar  reports of people  seeing a distressed elderly  lady talking to firefighters  and only realising  afterwards that the distressed elderly lady was Joan Collins. 

Her full  make up , wig and full attire really is a transformative work of art.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

There was a story I read online or rather an anecdote about  Joan Collins.  I can't vouch for its creditabilty  but to me it rings true.

An elderly woman got on a plane at Heathrow  travelling  to Los Angeles.  She disappeared  to the bathroom and seemed to take an awfully long time  . Cabin crew were concerned and went to look for their passenger  who's actually  name is Joan Gibson.  Super glamorous with a wig , make up and full attire Joan Collins emerged from the ladies  bathroom and went and sat on the missing elderly  looking  ladies seat.

Astonished staff and passengers were pleasantly  shocked but relieved when they comprehended that the elderly  lady taking 30 minutes in the bathroom who had caused some concerns  and Joan Collins were the same person.

When Joan Collins had a serious  fire in her London  apartment about 4 years ago there were similar  reports of people  seeing a distressed elderly  lady talking to firefighters  and only realising  afterwards that the distressed elderly lady was Joan Collins. 

Her full  make up , wig and full attire really is a transformative work of art.

This Joan Gibson ? :old:

CB4F1E96-2B94-4A89-9768-DF489621544A.jpeg

F1E9CFAC-D132-47E1-9C35-CFB883E62648.jpeg

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Yes but even there I think she is wearing  one of her wigs?

Clearly puts her longevity down to no eating any of that awful broccoli. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Joan Collins doc on BBC2 tonight - one for @Gooseberry Crumble and her other DL admirers. 

• Thanks 1

New up to date  video message  from Joan Collins  so deadpoolers can judge and consider for themselves  how she is.

• Like 2

On The Masked Singer tonight (as a panellist rather than dressing up as a tapir) for any form-spotters.

• Like 1

She looks a bit like my Mother in Law.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

She looks a bit like my Mother in Law.

Yeah I can totally see that!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10524321/Joan-Collins-88-celebrates-20th-wedding-anniversary-throwback-snap.html

89 year old Joan Collins celebrates her 20th wedding anniversary- the longest lasting of her marriages. 

I wonder if she will be around to celebrate her 30th wedding anniversary in 2032?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10524321/Joan-Collins-88-celebrates-20th-wedding-anniversary-throwback-snap.html

89 year old Joan Collins celebrates her 20th wedding anniversary- the longest lasting of her marriages. 

I wonder if she will be around to celebrate her 30th wedding anniversary in 2032?

I hope so but at that age… you never know… you could go anytime from a bad fall or something else… I mean… he’s 56 after all ! Reaching 66 seems quite optimistic… 

I think she’ll have to celebrate it alone sadly… but she’ll still be quite young and will have a lot of time to find true love again :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 3