Gooseberry Crumble

Joan Collins ultra glamorous British actress and Hollywood star

Video from the end of April where her makeup doesn’t hide her age. She looks quite old now. 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

She looks 100% fine to me.

You’re a man yeah? Let’s see what you look like at 90.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

She looks 100% fine to me.

You’re a man yeah? Let’s see what you look like at 90.

Surely the point is that despite her age she always appears immaculate with make-up, wig & always dressed as if she is going to a banquet or some special occasion. From a distance and with wig & make-up she has passed for 20 years younger than her actual age but both she & Joanna Lumley have appeared rather strained/stretched in photos taken at the Coronation & since.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The Watcher said:

Surely the point is that despite her age she always appears immaculate with make-up, wig & always dressed as if she is going to a banquet or some special occasion. From a distance and with wig & make-up she has passed for 20 years younger than her actual age but both she & Joanna Lumley have appeared rather strained/stretched in photos taken at the Coronation & since.

And my point is you're men and the bitchiness is unreal given you won't age nearly half as well.

Have a peer down at your bollocks and remember them in detail, because that will be your face one day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

26 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

And my point is you're men and the bitchiness is unreal given you won't age nearly half as well.

Have a peer down at your bollocks and remember them in detail, because that will be your face one day.

Can you stop being a jerk Ulitzer ? You’re gettin on my nerve (and I think I’m not the only one), every time time I post something, it’s just negativity and bitchiness from your part. You should really check your attitude and if you’re upset, just leave this site. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Can you stop being a jerk Ulitzer ? You’re gettin on my nerve (and I think I’m not the only one), every time time I post something, it’s just negativity and bitchiness from your part. You should really check your attitude and if you’re upset, just leave this site. 

I was here first, monsieur.

Besides, already tried early retirement. Got too bored.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

I was here first, monsieur.

Besides, already tried early retirement. Got too bored.

Don’t care about you being there first. Does it give you the right to be that negative and rude every time ?? 

• Like 1

Just now, Lafaucheuse said:

Don’t care about you being there first. Does it give you the right to be that negative and rude every time ?? 

Yes.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Just the one nerve?

I must aim higher.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Toast said:

@Ulitzer95 @Lafaucheuse

See qualifications for DL forum members.

Not able to comment re: point 1, but even so we’ve a solid 3/4 and 2/4 respectively here.

You’ve both passed this (exceptionally reliable) member validity test, so wipe away the precum and learn to tolerate each other.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

I’m gay. That makes Ulitzer a cunt I think.

THAT’S not what makes Ulitzer a cunt.

IMG_7822.gif.e80df9567da85ffe01a1685b871274ff.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

26 minutes ago, prussianblue said:

Is this what you two are trying to emulate?

Ulitzer wishes to be half that glamourous ! On another note : do you know Where to watch Dynasty for free ? I’ve tried every streaming site but couldn’t find the 80’s version anywhere 

• Like 1

On 16/05/2023 at 00:48, Lafaucheuse said:

Video from the end of April where her makeup doesn’t hide her age. She looks quite old now. 

After reading the back and forth with you and Ulitzer, and after seeing this video (without sound), I must say, she looks good still.  I mean, she does look old, in the sense that the woman is about to turn 90.  When you're 90, yeah, you're old.  Having said that...it's a "good" old.  She looks better than the vast, vast majority of women her age.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lafaucheuse said:

New video. Behind the makeup and the strass, you can tell she’s looking frailer. 

Screenshot_20231126-153708_Chrome.jpg.58f8c510b8ab4507bf634bef401e5c95.jpg

This is a photo taken earlier this year for comparison sake. Her rapid weight loss is pretty akin to what you see from cancer patients.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Charles De Gaulle said:

Screenshot_20231126-153708_Chrome.jpg.58f8c510b8ab4507bf634bef401e5c95.jpg

This is a photo taken earlier this year for comparison sake. Her rapid weight loss is pretty akin to what you see from cancer patients.

Maybe. She don’t look that rough through.