Gooseberry Crumble

Loretta Lynn

Doesn't look too bad. Lured into choosing her for ABC by some fake news around at the time and her alliterative pointscoring potential (see what I did there?).

Big sister Vera's going first...

A picture taken last month backstage at an event with Willie Nelson. Also read the tweets above this one which refer to talk of Willie Nelson being breathless at the event. 

Also recent claims, not sure of their accuracy that she has sold her home in order to live nearer to hospital because of medical advice.

I think Willie Nelson looks much worse...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

I think Willie Nelson looks much worse...

You're really making my shadow list harder to make ...

2 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

I really hope Loretta makes it onto next years deathlist. 

Why? She's not even the illest looking country singer in the picture you posted. One to drop, I would have thought (see also Cleo Laine)

17 minutes ago, Great Uncle Bulgaria said:

Why? She's not even the illest looking country singer in the picture you posted. One to drop, I would have thought (see also Cleo Laine)

I think shes ill looking enough amongst other things.

Just realised that there hasn't been any activity on Lorettas twitter account since 14th November, so six weeks.May mean nothing but the gaps between activity are normally much smaller.I realise the tweeting likely wont be done by her personally anyway but at the very least it's a likely sign she has no showbiz / music activities planned for quite a while ahead.

Could this be another Leah Bracknell repeat?

Can't see her being the type to die and it be weeks before it's announced.

Anyway it seems she was seen in Mid December.

Loretta Lynn hasn't tweeted in over a month, or nobody has tweeted on her behalf. That on its own isn't a red flag or cause for concern. However the fact nothing has been tweeted about the passing of Kenny Rogers does surprise and concern me.That is out of character and makes me believe that her own health is now  rapidly in decline. 

• Like 4

Very much belated Happy Birthday wishes to country music legend Loretta Lynn who turned 88 in recent weeks.

Shocked at myself for missing  this one!:birthday:

• Like 1

On 26/03/2020 at 09:12, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Loretta Lynn hasn't tweeted in over a month, or nobody has tweeted on her behalf. That on its own isn't a red flag or cause for concern. However the fact nothing has been tweeted about the passing of Kenny Rogers does surprise and concern me.That is out of character and makes me believe that her own health is now  rapidly in decline. 

Gooseberry's favourite singer is back on twitter again, mostly tweeting about people she's outlived, and this is meant to be a recent photo.

EeI2BsoUEAAAyV9?format=jpg&name=large

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, msc said:

Gooseberry's favourite singer is back on twitter again, mostly tweeting about people she's outlived, and this is meant to be a recent photo.

EeI2BsoUEAAAyV9?format=jpg&name=large

Doesn't sound like shes going to give me any DDP and shadow list satisfaction this year ! Defiant little madam!;)