Bibliogryphon

By-Election Bingo 2017-22

Or nothing will happen to her, at all.

8 minutes ago, msc said:

Or nothing will happen to her, at all.

I doubt that. She got caught using the N-word, even as a Tory she'd have probably been in a better position had she done a strip tease and masturbated at the dispatch box. 

• Like 1

I reckon she will lose the whip.

Anyone made the "can't call a spade a spade these days'' gag yet? Should've bee Spade imo.

The n***** won't feel her whip anymore...

12 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

The n***** won't feel her whip anymore...

Sadly, we can't say the same about some members of the house and senate...

• Like 1

Just seen an excellent summing up of this whole situation on facebook "you must know you're a bit out of touch when even the black people are having to google your racial slurs"

• Like 1

I've returned after a sesquicentennial celebration in the Colonies, and as promised to Shaun of the Dead (sd), I'm revealing the name I read in an anonymous gossip forum of the MP who's been seen regularly visiting the hospital and is suspected by someone who's not a doctor (and doesn't have access to her health files) to have cancer:

Diane Abbott.

Edited by Torva Messor
punctuation for faster parsing
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Shaun of the Dead said:

What is it with being the MP for Bradford West and being an absolute fucking tool, first it was George Galloway and now it's Naz Shah.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Rhys said:

What is it with being the MP for Bradford West and being an absolute fucking tool, first it was George Galloway and now it's Naz Shah.

Can't help but feel sorry for those voters in Bradford West who voted for Shah tactically to get rid of Galloway and ended up with someone as equally repugnant.

• Like 1

That was two elections ago now. No Galloway at the last election, and her majority shot upwards (which was well after her first bout of controversies). Suggests the sorry voters of Bradford West like her.

And it's not possible to be as bad as George Galloway. Even the likes of Nicholas Soames look good when compared to Rula's cat.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Shaun of the Dead said:

She 'shared and liked a post' from a parody site.  
What in all of hell is the problem here?  

• Like 1

Could a 'furious row' between Miliband and Corbyn lead to fisticuffs?  Hospitalisation?

OK I just wanted to bump this thread up.  Guilty.

SC

12 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

Could a 'furious row' between Miliband and Corbyn lead to fisticuffs?  Hospitalisation?

OK I just wanted to bump this thread up.  Guilty.

SC

This is a game for the very patient. If you want non-stop action try Scavenger Hunt Bingo .......... oh wait.

• Haha 3

On 25/09/2017 at 14:47, Bibliogryphon said:

This is a game for the very patient. If you want non-stop action try Scavenger Hunt Bingo .......... oh wait.

Yeah, but the mayhem that will be caused in that particular game when one of the big American political beasts goes will be a sight to see. :D

• Like 1

Are we heading to the first hit here as Guido Fawkes has nothing better to do the rummage through the metaphorical bins of every 2017 new Labour MP.

Can/Should Jared O'Mara hold on? 

One of only two disabled MPs.

He took Nick Cleggs seat andmade some hilarious comments.Clearly he is a twat but lets not pretend the majority of MP's in all parties are not massive twats.

Dragging up the online history of a Labour MP from 15 years ago is a bit fucking desperate isn't it?

It's common knowledge O'Mara is a bit of a twat, but so are the other 649 MPs.

He helped give the world the vital New Yorkshire scene of the mid-00s and that's the thanks he gets?

He should resign as fast as Naz Shah did ie not at all. He apologised, he just needs to put his head down and in a few days the next scandal will show up and he'll be forgotten.

My former MP once called me a "fucking Fascist". I laughed. I suppose nowadays you're expected to tell Guido/The Mirror/whoever and try to get them to quit or something.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, msc said:

He should resign as fast as Naz Shah did ie not at all. He apologised, he just needs to put his head down and in a few days the next scandal will show up and he'll be forgotten.

My former MP once called me a "fucking Fascist". I laughed. I suppose nowadays you're expected to tell Guido/The Mirror/whoever and try to get them to quit or something.

Not going to go away; apparently called a las an ugly bitch in a club or somewhere earlier this year as bouncers were taking her out after he'd kicked her coat. Guido Fawkes really seem's to has it in for him, so will no doubt find some more old crap he posted.

Jared O'Mara has now had the whip removed pending an inquiry.  Long way from scoring points but still not sure this game will last five years.