Bibliogryphon

By-Election Bingo 2017-22

If Aiden Burley, Simon Danczuk and Mark Oaten didn't quit... Not even losing the whip hastens it, see that Nadine Dorries. Or countless others.

If there's a hit soon, it'll be by-election via death. Ken Clarke has the sozzled look about him nowadays, a rapid downhill decline for him at any time wouldn't surprise me at all. Mind you, in 2015 would have said David "might be a ghost but he's not in parliament anymore" Winnick was a favourite for that, and certainly not Michael "arranging conference talks 6 days before he died" Meacher. So who knows?

I don't think Gove should resign his seat for saying idiotic or stupid things either. :P

We've got another one to the list of if they gave a shit he'd be a by-election with Stephen "I've probably got" Crabbs. Allegations he sexted a 19 year old who applied to work for him, and asked her to perform fellation.

So so far this term that's Anne Marie Morris, Naz Shah, Jared O'Mara, Jacob Rees-Mogg and Stephen Crabbs for a total of 5 should have been by-elections.

That's before we see how they handle the massive brewing sexual assault allegations

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4776319/pervert-politicians-mps-outed-in-secret-westminster-womens-whatsapp/

Anyone have Mark Garnier

• Like 1

Fallon resigns as Defence Secretary...will he give up his seat?

Doubt it, but...

You may want to take a look up us observer for an article with regards to your teams 

And might be useful for some other research purposes...

Kelvin Hopkins suspended from Labour. "For alllegations", soon to leak in the Telegraph by sounds of it. Given some of his own colleagues are already throwing him under the bus, this one might have legs. Not on my bloody team.

3 hours ago, msc said:

Kelvin Hopkins suspended from Labour. "For alllegations", soon to leak in the Telegraph by sounds of it. Given some of his own colleagues are already throwing him under the bus, this one might have legs. Not on my bloody team.

At least the Labour party are actually suspending culprits... rather than promoting the ones who covered their arses.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Priti vacant? Priti reckless? Take your pick....

Priti refusing to resign and thus forcing May to make a hash of things according to the Telegraph so get some popcorn in.

Lacks punch, I admit, but it is funny.

Say what you want about the Tories, but their internecine fighting is infinitely more entertaining than anything Labour ever manages.

• Like 1

Pritti Polly tics...

3 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Priti vacant? Priti reckless? Take your pick....

Pritti unlikely to trouble this pool, as you she'll join the Fallon-accepting backbenches.

• Like 1

Wake up, there's going to be an actual by-election.

However, it's for West Tyrone, which seemingly no one picked?

31 minutes ago, msc said:

Wake up, there's going to be an actual by-election.

However, it's for West Tyrone, which seemingly no one picked?

Amazed no-one had him given his history of being a knobhead. Sinn Fein MP though so no change to the overall parliament unless the DUP perform a miracle. 

On 10/06/2017 at 16:42, msc said:

You've got till June 30, going by the OP. Might be able to squeeze a decent game out - David Butler says 8 months tops this parliament should last, and the 1974 parliament still managed to squeeze in a by-election.

We're getting perilously close to how long David Butler thought this parliament could last now, and he's a man I listen to! March general election?

Just now, Deathray said:

We're getting perilously close to how long David Butler thought this parliament could last now, and he's a man I listen to! March general election?

Correct me if I'm wrong but that was before the DUP/Tory alliance was made official? iirc he did make mention to the Lib/Lab pact as an outlier, though this one is more of an outlier: 2 parties united by their hatred of Jeremy corbyn!

1 minute ago, Deathray said:

No. May's weakness is her strength. The necessity to commit to the Brexit process and see the negotiations finalised will keep the Government together. MPs will refrain from stabbing her until at least late 2019.

• Like 1

The West Tyrone By-election is on 03rd May. The likely to win Sinn Fein candidate is Orfhlaith Begley. Not sure how that is pronounced Orla?

Heidi Alexander resigns her Parliamentary seat triggering a  by-election in Lewisham East.

No points for this here.

34 minutes ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Heidi Alexander resigns her Parliamentary seat triggering a  by-election in Lewisham East.

No points for this here.

Think I had a typo I put 'Peter Bottomley' but should have read 'Heidi Alexander'.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sir Creep said:

Think I had a typo I put 'Peter Bottomley' but should have read 'Heidi Alexander'.

It is so easy to do.

2 hours ago, Bibliogryphon said:

It is so easy to do.

It was really a stupid boner.  You know, throwing such a lengthy list together at the last minute.  
So we're good then?  WOO HOO!

• Haha 1

Very excited by the possibility Simon from Blue's cousin could be the next Lewisham East MP.