Sean

29. Linda Nolan

Looks like he confused her for Linda Lewis and didn't bother to check. Not many signs of computer literacy under those tweets.

Edit: yep, tweet gone.

• Like 1

On 08/05/2023 at 20:04, Sean said:

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/tv/angry-coleen-nolan-blasts-cost-26871706?utm_source=linkCopy&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

Taken to A and E and waited 20 hours to be seen.Possibly still in a cubicle waiting for a bed although that could be another relative.

By how it is written it sounds like it’s the other relative who was still waiting when Colleen said this a few days ago. And others are ill.  Denise’s husband has Parkinson’s for example. 

• Like 3

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/tv/loose-womens-coleen-nolan-moved-27076724#amp-readmore-target

24 members of the Nolan family, including Linda, recently went on a group  family holiday together after  Linda requested that  the  Nolan family take the opportunity to do so whilst she can so they as a family could make special memories  to look back on. Her sister Coleen revealed in an interview. 

• Like 7

No Twitter activity from Linda in over 2 weeks. This could be significant as she tended to actively tweet or re-tweet on an almost daily basis. Maybe her time is coming soon.

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

She is set to appear on Steph's Packed Lunch on Monday. It will be interesting to see if she shows up and, if so, what her condition is like at the moment.

• Like 2

On 24/06/2023 at 19:31, Jonah said:

She is set to appear on Steph's Packed Lunch on Monday. It will be interesting to see if she shows up and, if so, what her condition is like at the moment.

Been watching for nearly an hour and there's no sign of her and no mention of her.

I think we had better start getting into the brace position.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Been watching for nearly an hour and there's no sign of her and no mention of her.

I think we had better start getting into the brace position.

Still no activity on Twitter, her last re-tweet was 7 June. I think she might be gone in a week or two.

• Like 3

And whilst this is on Channel 4, I’ve had ITV on where sister Coleen is part of a group of Loose Women talking about breast cancer following the diagnosis news from Fergie….

• Like 2

On 26/06/2023 at 13:17, GEMINEYE said:

Still no activity on Twitter, her last re-tweet was 7 June. I think she might be gone in a week or two.

Did you even consider the possibility thst she's having, or is recovering from, intense treatment?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kenny said:

Did you even consider the possibility thst she's having, or is recovering from, intense treatment?

Yes I did, thanks for asking.

• Like 2

On 27/06/2023 at 17:51, Kenny said:

Seems unlikely that is the reason she has gone quiet.Even when going through treatment after the last few years she has been very open and has been in the public eye or when she has had to take breaks has announced it.

• Like 1

She has been posting on Facebook however.Last post from 3 days ago.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sean said:

She has been posting on Facebook however.Last post from 3 days ago.

Well that pisses all over my theory. Ah well.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, GEMINEYE said:

Well that pisses all over my theory. Ah well.

The regularity has decreased on there too. Plus it is clear she is deteriorating as is less active on TV and social media.

• Like 5

Today is the tenth anniversary of Bernie Nolan's death (DL-hit in 2013). Maybe it will be reported in the press and maybe there will be news about Linda's condition... just wait and see.

Edit: At least there is a Twitter tweet from Linda on Bernie's anniversary, but I can't see it, I don't have an account. Whether the tweet says anything about her current situation is unclear, but probably not.

Linda states "I propose to be living with my cancer for an awful long time" but up for interpretation as since 2017 is quite some time.

• Like 1

Her brain tumours have shrunk a little.

She's not close to dying yet. Think it's a will-she-wont-she make 2024 situation now.

• Like 2