Sean

29. Linda Nolan

Thought I would create a thread for Linda Nolan as she is a likely future Deathlist candidate. 58 year old singer with terminal breast cancer and previously fought the disease in 2006.

• Like 2

She could easily follow the family tradition started by Bernie of becoming a Deathlist hit provided she doesn't die this year.

I'd also look out for their youngest sis, Coleen as she could also have inherited some pretty unlucky genes with all these early cancer deaths in her family.

She also has 3 older sisters one of whom had breast cancer in 2000.

47 minutes ago, GossipGabe said:

She could easily follow the family tradition started by Bernie of becoming a Deathlist hit provided she doesn't die this year.

I'd also look out for their youngest sis, Coleen as she could also have inherited some pretty unlucky genes with all these early cancer deaths in her family.

I would be surprised if she died this year but can`t see her lasting until 2020.

Isn't there already a thread for The Nolans.

No Bernie had a thread but I thought Linda might as well have her own as she is terminally ill and is the sort of name the committee are likely to go for.

• Like 1

20139676_1955713981384553_3856032324891593462_n.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

50 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Reveals was suicidal after her first cancer diagnosis but wants to live this time round: http://metro.co.uk/2017/09/11/i-was-suicidal-linda-nolan-opens-up-about-her-heartbreaking-cancer-diagnosis-6918905/

"Talking about the cancer and losing her identity, she said: ‘I was known as the blonde with the big boobs and all of that was taken away from me.’ "

Ugh.  Not much of an "identity" to be proud of.  

• Like 1

Bumping this thead to attempt to remind the committee to pick her.

I'm not seeing many people mention her in the other threads, but she's definitely deathlisty, her sister made the list before.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

Bumping this thead to attempt to remind the committee to pick her.

I'm not seeing many people mention her in the other threads, but she's definitely deathlisty, her sister made the list before.

The committee does not give a shit and there is a 98.7% probability that they do not even read these threads, or any other threads.

• Like 1

the DeathList Committee has sat and drawn upon multiple resources, including the invaluable contributions on the forums,

People take the oft used quote on the main page seriously, I guess.

That said, while LFN is right, there were a few picks this year which did look suspiciously like someone had read *some* of the forum. That, or the Cmme has big Canadian rock fans. :D

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Metastatic breast cancer in the bones and a household name.The committee would be crazy to omit her.

Weird element of the Nolan sisters is the youngest 3 were the most famous.For example Bernie and Coleen (the two youngest ) were by far the most notable in terms of their career outside of the band.Linda did many musicals and theatre productions and was on Celebrity  Big Brother a few years back and is a regular media personallity doing shows like never mind the Buzzcocks.Fact is any of the Nolan sisters death will attract widespread media coverage (even Denise who is the least well known).The group was massive in the late 70`s and early 80`s and therefore any Nolan sister is obitable much like the Sledge sisters the Osmonds  the Beverly Sisters or the Jackson`s.

When Linda sadly departs it would be inconceivable that all major websites do not offer a write up (i.e the BBC ITV the sun the Daily Mail the Mirror the Guardian The Daily Starr the Independent The Telegraph and the Guardian).

Same goes for any Nolan sister whether their death be through cancer a stroke a heart attack or an accident.

Another VERY important person worthy of a thread, I was sitting here in anticipation of the Linda Nolan thread, didn't want to steal the chance for someone else to create it.

SC

Oh...it was SEAN who did it....well, that was unexpected

• Like 1

Sean created a couple of threads in anticipation of Death List honours.

As I said Bernie set a precedent.

On 24/12/2017 at 13:38, Sir Creep said:

Oh...it was SEAN who did it....well, that was unexpected

Yeah it was.

• Like 1