RadGuy

Barbara Bush

2 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Sorry Joey, what do you expect from a 7 and three quarters twunt?

Time to head over to the sweepstakes thread for predictions, folks....

Can somebody move the sweepstakes thread to dead pools? I would say death predictions belong in dead pools or even deathlist forum before extra curricular...

• Like 1

Deathlist cup and Windy City material surely if she makes May...

I heard she's getting ready to croak. They said she's in failing health. She should've croaked before giving birth to her son, or at least had an abortion.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JTrost1234 said:

I heard she's getting ready to croak. They said she's in failing health. She should've croaked before giving birth to her son, or at least had an abortion.

What a turn of events.

^ Logged into the wrong gimmick account, JTrost - that's the one that doesn't want people to die. 4/10.

• Haha 7

5 minutes ago, Éricles Souza said:

Barbara Bush died? if it's true, she and her husband are already doing overtime on Earth.

Word is we`re talking days. Never thought she would go before George ! 

• Like 1

I still give her some time before her lungs fail (I imagine a horrible death). Maybe a particularly hot summer day?

1 hour ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Yes it's trending on twitter in Los Angeles. Sounds pretty grim. 

No LA is beautiful, very sunny....... oh

• Like 1

Look at that mountain, look at those trees, look at that former first lady over there she's down on her knees.

• Like 3

George HW Bush will be the first widower ex President since Richard Nixon in 1993-94. I hope he doesn't start getting too gropey with  his nurses without Barbara around to give him a slap ! 

PS just noticed this is my 1000th post.If I'd noticed in advance I would have made it a lot better ! 

• Haha 1

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. They didn't announce any of Barbara Bush's hospital visits until now and who knows if they are hiding George's (they've already hidden some from last year that we now know of). And I reckon Bush is more frail having been in a wheelchair for years and very vulnerable to illness. If Barbara quits treatment, I can't imagine George accepting treatment any longer, and with Barbara's endurance she may last longer without treatment than George. Although, I do reckon Barbara goes first now.

The official message.

Screen_Hunter_58_Apr._16_00.31.jpg

13 minutes ago, Deathtreat23 said:

Someone was a bit premature.

No shit!

Not sure on reliability of the sources, but there's already speculation that she entered hospice care. Though it wouldn't surprise me if true tbh...

Just now, Joey Russ said:

Not sure on reliability of the sources, but there's already speculation that she entered hospice care. Though it wouldn't surprise me if true tbh...

Comfort care is hospice care.Same thing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I wonder if Donald Trump will be invited to the funeral or expect to be so as US President? 

Obama was invited to the funeral of Nancy Reagan in 2016 but didn't attend due to prior important commitments. 

There is no love lost between the bushes and the Trumps but would they really invite other former presidents and their spouses but not the current President? 

Just now, Gooseberry Crumble said:

I wonder if Donald Trump will be invited to the funeral or expect to be so as US President? 

Obama was invited to the funeral of Nancy Reagan in 2016 but didn't attend due to prior important commitments. 

There is no love lost between the bushes and the Trumps but would they really invite other former presidents and their spouses but not the current President? 

Yeah he will go.Will McCain make it that is the question. 

• Like 1