RadGuy

Barbara Bush

1 minute ago, SSWDeathlistfan1996 said:

She dead

:clivedunn:

• Haha 1

I am surprised and disappointed that I did not have her on my personnel list :(

Indeed i didn't like G.W. as president (if i was american i'd be a democrat) but i could kinda respect him unlike the republican presidents who came after him and his wife was the best bush of the lot!

• Like 2

I was following the case of an Argentine businesswoman named Ernestina Herrera de Noble, owner of the newspaper "Clarín" who was the same age as Barbara (born only one day before, June 7) and died last year on the 14th of the same month. At the moment I came to think that she would have her article here on the Death List too

May she rest in peace. The decision she took 3 days ago was one of the most courageous I have ever seen.

I admire her deeply for that and I don't think ANYBODY here predicted Barbara would go before George. Goes to show you don't ever know.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Éricles Souza said:

Mrs. Bárbara Bush died. Maybe George H. W. Bush will do us the favor and go along.

Damn she died? A shame.....

• Like 3

On 2018-04-16 at 11:52, SSWDeathlistfan1996 said:

I mean for me the one question is...what did she do during her time during 1st LAdy (1989-1993) to earn a state funeral? Is being the President's Wife enough?

Appeared in that anti-drugs cartoon special. If that's not state funeral-worthy, I don't know what is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hz1UaEVyoo

Anyone notice how we seem to be getting one death per month from this years list? 

But, about Barbara Bush, I didn't even hear of it until two weeks later when I saw on here. Maybe only the wife of a current president makes big news as such?

42 minutes ago, MDavidSteel said:

Anyone notice how we seem to be getting one death per month from this years list? 

But, about Barbara Bush, I didn't even hear of it until two weeks later when I saw on here. Maybe only the wife of a current president makes big news as such?

this is absolutely why I keep saying that there won't be a lot of deaths this year : at the same period in 2016 we had 6 deaths and even if at the same time last year we had also 4 deaths, the year was absolutely shocking because of the simultaneity of the deaths of the end of the year. This year, if we have one death per month, we will hardly reach 12. 

21 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

This year, if we have one death per month, we will hardly reach 12. 

Yep I reckon if we have one death per month then we might just about reach 12 some time in December - it is difficult to fault your logic (even though it is a comment worthy of a 4 year old).

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

this is absolutely why I keep saying that there won't be a lot of deaths this year : at the same period in 2016 we had 6 deaths and even if at the same time last year we had also 4 deaths, the year was absolutely shocking because of the simultaneity of the deaths of the end of the year. This year, if we have one death per month, we will hardly reach 12. 

Yeah, but in 2017 at this point, we’re only at 3 total deaths. The majority of the deaths that helped them break the record didn’t come till August and September, and none of them were truly shocking especially because they died so close to each other. Death doesn’t have a pattern, so saying that you think you found one is incorrect. Eventually there will be a break to the pattern, whether it’s a month with no deaths or a month with many more. There’s a good amount of strong picks that can help break the record as well. Of course, I’m not saying the record will be broken, but if it happens again, it wouldn’t be too surprising...

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Yeah, but in 2017 at this point, we’re only at 3 total deaths. The majority of the deaths that helped them break the record didn’t come till August and September, and none of them were truly shocking especially because they died so close to each other. Death doesn’t have a pattern, so saying that you think you found one is incorrect. Eventually there will be a break to the pattern, whether it’s a month with no deaths or a month with many more. There’s a good amount of strong picks that can help break the record as well. Of course, I’m not saying the record will be broken, but if it happens again, it wouldn’t be too surprising...

Yeah I absolutely agree, we can't now if there won't be a month with 3-4 or even 5 deaths, as the september-december period of last year. Of course there is good picks ! but this is just a feeling, I think that after the record of next year, it will be difficult to have a good score this year… 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

I think that after the record of next year, it will be difficult to have a good score this year… 

But last year (or any other year) has no bearing on the results for this year.  It is down to the names selected, nothing else.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Yeah I absolutely agree, we can't now if there won't be a month with 3-4 or even 5 deaths, as the september-december period of last year. Of course there is good picks ! but this is just a feeling, I think that after the record of next year, it will be difficult to have a good score this year… 

:facepalm:

17 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

:facepalm:

27 minutes ago, Toast said:

But last year (or any other year) has no bearing on the results for this year.  It is down to the names selected, nothing else.

this is just a feeling ! the picks of the year make me think that there won't be a lot of death but we'll see at the end of the year. I may be completely wrong.