RadGuy

Barbara Bush

As suggested by some folk on her husband's thread, she needs her own (and naw, last year's Barbara vs. Rosalynn thread doesn't count).

The going on 92, frail-looking, many times hospitalized, stressed out by husband's health, soon-to-be-widow former First Lady is a good candidate for next year.

• Like 3

Can think of much better names than Barbara Bush or Rosalynn Carter. Mary Wilson Clarissa Eden seem better DL picks at the moment.Certainly worth having a thread.She has had a few minor health scares.

• Like 1

I think her husband's thread was perfectly adequate to accommodate them both.  Easy enough to add her name to the heading.

5 minutes ago, Toast said:

I think her husband's thread was perfectly adequate to accommodate them both.  Easy enough to add her name to the heading.

Plus, she already got her own thread, she doesn't need another one.

3 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Plus, she already got her own thread, she doesn't need another one.

"Barbara Bush and Rosalynn Carter in 2017" so not only is it shared with a completely different person, it only pertains to 1 year.

• Like 2

She's a great pick, I've got her on my list this year. She's had just as many (though less serious) scares as her husband, plus she's 91. Her and George have been in hospital twice already this year and missed the inauguration.

As far as Rosalynn, I think her and Jimmy have a bit of life left in them (though she'll likely outlive Jimmy).

I might be in the minority here, but I actually believe that Barbara will outlive Rosalynn. The most recent photo I found of Mrs. Carter was back in early 2016, but she didn't look very good in my opinion.

carter-LBJ-award.jpg

Rosalynn is the one on the far right. I don't mean to be rude, but she kind of looks like an alien in this photo.

Plastic surgery.

I think it's a brilliant idea to finally give one of the oldest former First Ladies her own thread. 

Just as Clarissa Eden and Mary Wilson are worthy of their own threads and serious consideration for the 2018 Deathlist. 

Barbara could be very sturdy and resilient or she could follow her ailing husband to the grave within twelve month's of his passing. 

Definitely best to give her her own thread now before that possibility transpires. 

19 minutes ago, JeffreyTheSuperSnail said:

I might be in the minority here, but I actually believe that Barbara will outlive Rosalynn. The most recent photo I found of Mrs. Carter was back in early 2016, but she didn't look very good in my opinion.

carter-LBJ-award.jpg

Rosalynn is the one on the far right. I don't mean to be rude, but she kind of looks like an alien in this photo.

Just because she looks bad doesn't mean she's dying any time soon, ask Kirk Douglas. Rosalynn Carter has had no hospital visits, or at least ones worthy of us knowing her 89 years of life, Barbara has had nearly a dozen hospital visits since 2009.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, jackschlotter said:

Just because she looks bad doesn't mean she's dying any time soon, ask Kirk Douglas. Rosalynn Carter has had no hospital visits, or at least ones worthy of us knowing her 89 years of life, Barbara has had nearly a dozen hospital visits since 2009.

Yeah, but look what happened to Joan Rivers.

2 hours ago, Toast said:

Yeah, but look what happened to Joan Rivers.

Yeah, but that was plastic surgery - not summat Barbara appears to feel the need of

1 hour ago, maryportfuncity said:

Yeah, but that was plastic surgery - not summat Barbara appears to feel the need of

We were talking about Rosalynn Carter.

15 hours ago, JeffreyTheSuperSnail said:

carter-LBJ-award.jpg

Roselynn may look like an alien, but Barbara Bush is a cunt. 

Barbara bush is only famous because George Bush snr fucked her and George Bush Jr was squeezed out of her cunt along with jeb bush.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Barbara bush is only famous because George Bush snr fucked her and George Bush Jr was squeezed out of her cunt along with jeb bush.

Thanks for that illuminating insight. 

• Like 8

George came out of Barbara's bush.

• Like 3

Mrs. Bush was in a mobility scooter at a public appearance in Maine on Friday.

http://www.seacoastonline.com/news/20170519/george-hw-bush-former-first-lady-rededicate-kennebunkport-bridge

I think I've changed my mind about Barbara outliving Rosalynn. She seemed to be on her feet just two weeks ago.

I'm just hoping Babs lives long enough to make the 2018 Deathlist.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JeffreyTheSuperSnail said:

Only because she was feeling bushed.

20 hours ago, JeffreyTheSuperSnail said:

http://www.seacoastonline.com/news/20170519/george-hw-bush-former-first-lady-rededicate-kennebunkport-bridge

I think I've changed my mind about Barbara outliving Rosalynn. She seemed to be on her feet just two weeks ago.

To be fair, it was a hot day and she was probably fatigued. Worst case scenario is that she suffered a fall

Found this photo from two days ago. Still in a mobility scooter, though using a nasal cannula now.

AR-170529211.jpg?Q=75&maxW=1320

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JeffreyTheSuperSnail said:

Found this photo from two days ago. Still in a mobility scooter, though using a nasal cannula now.

AR-170529211.jpg?Q=75&maxW=1320

Something bad has definitely happened. She's deteriorating quickly with the scooter and now the nasal cannula. Maybe she has some respiratory disease?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Didn't she have pneumonia a few months back? And she is in her 90s.