gcreptile

Olivia Newton-John

Olivia sang during an all-gay Caribbean cruise & seemed to be in good form. (It's just the Daily Mail, but they have photos & a video):

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5309081/Storm-chaser-Joel-Taylor-died-alleged-drug-overdose.html 

Olivia has also plans to perform together with Willie Nelson at the Golden Nugget in March. 

Her daughter is unfortunately a problem child: Anorexia, cocaine, one bottle of vodka a day, mixed with sedatives...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5314969/Chloe-Lattanzi-discusses-battle-depression.html

1 minute ago, ThePrematureBurial said:

Olivia has also plans to perform together with Willie Nelson at the Golden Nugget in March. 

Her daugther is unfortunately a problem child: Anorexia, cocaine, one bottle of vodka a day, mixed with SPAM...

You would have thought with anorexia she would have steered clear of the spam:P

Anyhow glad O N-J is still on good form.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, ThePrematureBurial said:

Olivia sang during an all-gay Caribbean cruise & seemed to be in good form. (It's just the Daily Mail, but they have photos & a video):

They really should have captioned this "Hello Sailor!"

488E083400000578-5309081-image-a-47_1516

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, ThePrematureBurial said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5309081/Storm-chaser-Joel-Taylor-died-alleged-drug-overdose.html 

Her daughter is unfortunately a problem child: Anorexia, cocaine, one bottle of vodka a day, mixed with sedatives...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5314969/Chloe-Lattanzi-discusses-battle-depression.html

If she was on the boat - how was it ALL gay?

• Haha 1

Oh aye and Chloe

Wants to be taken seriously as an artist, obviously

48978A2100000578-5314969-Journey_The_32_

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

One bottle of vodka a day. The God that was Richard Burton would be asking questions. That is merely breakfast.

• Haha 2

"You're the one I want" cover with Daisy Duck as Olivia

• Haha 1

Based on recent photos looks like a very bad pick. Then again, Mandy Rice-Davies looked amazing at a similar age a few years back and died of cancer about three months later after those photos were taken so you never can be totally sure.  But on balance it looks a bad pick. 

• Like 1

On 1/28/2018 at 14:30, Deathrace said:

Based on recent photos looks like a very bad pick. Then again, Mandy Rice-Davies looked amazing at a similar age a few years back and died of cancer about three months later after those photos were taken so you never can be totally sure.  But on balance it looks a bad pick. 

I had front row center seats for her concert in October. Here is what I can say on stage she looked fantastic singing, dancing, and a whole bunch of music very easily. Olivia did need minor help of stage hands holding her arms as she went up and down stairs between sets to change outfits. I think she has already beat this bout of cancer to be honest. So I think it was a bad pick. The only thing Olivia did not have on this leg of her tour was Meet and Greets like she usually offers to have your photo taken with her. She did however sign my record after show and I got the only autograph she gave that show.

20180117_155821.jpg

20180129_155649.png

20180129_155554.png

Edited by benderdalek
To add pictures
  • Like 4

I think she was put on for the just in case cancer takes a sudden turn for worse later in the year. But yeah, a very high likelihood to see the year out, especially since she's still very active. And yes, I wouldn't be surprised if her cancer is already in remission (though I can't say the same for the other just in case pick, Linda Nolan)...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

I think she was put on for the just in case cancer takes a sudden turn for worse later in the year. But yeah, a very high likelihood to see the year out, especially since she's still very active. And yes, I wouldn't be surprised if her cancer is already in remission (though I can't say the same for the other just in case pick, Linda Nolan)...

Oh I agree that is why they added her, but that is why I just edited my post to the show the pictures I took of her being in the front row to show how amazing she looked in October. I think based on what I saw it is in remission and she just needed help getting on and off the stage because she was still a bit weak from the treatments

On 2018. 01. 29. at 23:44, benderdalek said:

I think she has already beat this bout of cancer to be honest

Oh, she's already cured? How nice...

When breast cancer spreads to the bone, it can be treated (often for many years) but it cannot be cured. The purpose of treatment is to try and relieve symptoms and/or slow the growth of the cancer.

"I've been great," Newton-John told ET's Keltie Knight. "Yeah, I feel really good."

Terrible pick, but as we know the Committee chooses names it thinks will draw traffic to the site.  So I would understand her inclusion if they didn't pass over putting skater Scott Hamilton on the DL last year when he battled cancer a THIRD time, so I'll stand by my 'terrible pick' comment.
SC

5 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

"I've been great," Newton-John told ET's Keltie Knight. "Yeah, I feel really good."

Terrible pick, but as we know the Committee chooses names it thinks will draw traffic to the site.  So I would understand her inclusion if they didn't pass over putting skater Scott Hamilton on the DL last year when he battled cancer a THIRD time, so I'll stand by my 'terrible pick' comment.
SC

Aye, this is all I need on a busy day at work - she's on my DDP line up (currently sitting in a passable = 22nd place) and Morgan Tsangarai is bench warming on that team

7 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

SC

That seals her fate then.  :D

• Haha 1

On 27/01/2018 at 16:31, ThePrematureBurial said:

Honestly, the things some kids do for attention 

• Haha 2

On 1/27/2018 at 18:31, ThePrematureBurial said:

One bottle of vodka a day? Should keep her well greased

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, bladan said:

One bottle of vodka a day? Should keep her well greased

Aye, if there's a fly in Olivia's high effective cancer ointment it's the impact her car crash of an only child could have on her recovery.

There is a mini-series of her life coming out, with Delta Goodrem playing ONJ. So, one cancer survivor is playing another.

1 hour ago, Davey Jones' Locker said:

There is a mini-series of her life coming out, with Delta Goodrem playing ONJ. So, one cancer survivor is playing another.

There is another one coming out about her remaining life; it's a very mini-series.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

There is another one coming out about her remaining life; it's a very mini-series.

We have enough polls hereabouts but... it'd be at least interesting to speculate if Livvy's wayward child might accidently check out before her battling mum.