gcreptile

Olivia Newton-John

Soon 70 – often dementia hits at that age. Perhaps cancer is better

48 minutes ago, bladan said:

Soon 70 – often dementia hits at that age. Perhaps cancer is better

I'd still rather go with a sudden massive stroke or a heart attack than either of those.

But you don't often get to choose how you go, unless you "take things in your own hands". Which she likely won't do. 

3 hours ago, GossipGabe said:

I'd still rather go with a sudden massive stroke or a heart attack than either of those.

But you don't often get to choose how you go, unless you "take things in your own hands". Which she likely won't do. 

Nah, unlike her to get physical

• Haha 1

On ‎20‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 04:59, Joey Russ said:

She's doing great according to her daughter

Yeah, going to a healing center means that your perfectly fine...

This was on Aussie TV last week. Not looking too shabby at all. Her annual Wellness Walk is next Sunday and there's been no talk/news of her not participating.

A month old but struggling to walk and on the puff to help

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4876858/Olivia-Newton-John-s-cancer-fight.html

Although it appears shes been fulfilling the shows she cancelled this month in an interview, says she lost her voice was the reason for the cancellation 

http://www.kentucky.com/entertainment/music-news-reviews/article178662526.html

8 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5052391/Olivia-Newton-John-s-ex-believed-Mexico.html

A strange twist in Olivias life. Her ex boyfriend missing presumed dead for over a decade has been found. 

A lot like her cancer.

• Like 1

John Wetton was scheduled to perform at a prog rock festival in March...

Yeah but he didn't!

Olivia is actually moving around the stage and belting out her classics - suggests at least a certain level of wellness.

If I remember rightly around this time of 2016 John Wetton was just about managing to get married looking like death warmed up.

If I had seen THAT contrast, I would have picked him, too. I just didn't know, when I saw the top picture, if he had always been slim.

Mental note: Next tiem someone posts a supposedly harrowing picture, check the history.

I already have a musician that I suspect will follow the path of Wetton next year, but I’m not sure if I will pick them next year...

34 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

I already have a musician that I suspect will follow the path of Wetton next year, but I’m not sure if I will pick them next year...

Mark E Smith?

Olivia is a must have for next year.Metastatic breast cancer nearly 70 and one of the most famous women on the planet.She needs a place on next year's list.

4 hours ago, Grim Up North said:

Yeah but he didn't!

Olivia is actually moving around the stage and belting out her classics - suggests at least a certain level of wellness.

If I remember rightly around this time of 2016 John Wetton was just about managing to get married looking like death warmed up.

She cancelled concerts due to her back pain being debilitating.

13 hours ago, Sean said:

Olivia is a must have for next year.Metastatic breast cancer nearly 70 and one of the most famous women on the planet.She needs a place on next year's list.

70 isn't that old at all for being able to beat back cancer for a calendar year.  2 or 3 frankly.  Granted it's her second go-round, but I don't see her as a goner 2018.  Is Sir Creep wrong -- more times than not, so maybe someone can post stats showing why she is likely to die before Dec 2018.  If she dies, it'll go on the pile of 'misses' I am accumulating.

SC

Does anyone else disappear in a YouTube chain of her videos everytime you do research on her?

Also, the best thing she's done in the past 30 years was Sharknado 5.

There are already five of them? Well I guess it doesn't take much effort to crank them out.

2 hours ago, Death Impends said:

There are already five of them? Well I guess it doesn't take much effort to crank them out.

It takes a lot of planning. Those scripts don't write themselves. Getting the sharks to start filming after they've spent the morning at the catering trucks takes a lot of doing.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Glad she made the list.Shocked at how low on the list she is though.

Good she's on the list, just in case, I am ok with the low ranking. Would have expected her much higher.

Yes, Olivia is a must have for this year's list although I think that she is doing ok at the moment!

No. 47 is also fine with me; she will rush to No. 12 in 2019 B)

1 minute ago, Book said:

Yes, Olivia is a must have for this year's list although I think that she is doing ok at the moment!

No. 47 is also fine with me; she will rush to No. 12 in 2019 B)

Slightly odd - a “must have” for the list but you also seem sure she’ll be on next years list too.....?!

Just now, Dead Wait said:

Slightly odd - a “must have” for the list but you also seem sure she’ll be on next years list too.....?!

Yes. She is too A-listy to miss her, but I'm not sure if she will really die this year. But you never know. 50:50.