Sean

Diane Abbott

She's on Question Time right now, looking like she escaped from an episode of Blake's 7.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

She's on Question Time right now, looking like she escaped from an episode of Blake's 7.

Looks like Abbott is part of Sgt Peppers lonely hearts club band. 

43 minutes ago, Sean said:

Looks like Abbott is part of Sgt Peppers lonely hearts club band. 

Aye, doubtless the most fun enjoyed at Tory HQ since the first private polls came in ahead of the last election

diane-abbott-twitter-1340510.png

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Sean said:

diane-abbott-twitter-1340510.png

The only reason you would want to run in Hackney is away from a knifeman.

• Haha 1

3EB6BA5F-2B53-4EAA-B588-992E9A0A7CB4.jpeg.989026a6609a0d586ac589609908bcdc.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

She seems to be losing her hair and was decidedly looking peaky on the BBC lunchtime news.  :o

DA1.jpg

• Haha 9

Diane Abbott's son arrested and charged with biting a police officer.

Guido reported it first a few hours ago but only the telegraph have reported it.Looks like Di's lawyers don't want it out there.Wonder why?

12 hours ago, Sean said:

Guido reported it first a few hours ago but only the telegraph have reported it.Looks like Di's lawyers don't want it out there.Wonder why?

Rabies?

• Haha 1

94A5C661-0DA1-4325-B61E-3EC94538C6B1.thumb.jpeg.08a8c7b2d151f97c39bc0d541abb7b2e.jpeg

• Haha 2

Just a reminder that in 2003 Diane Abbot sent her son to private school so he wouldn't end up in a gang.

In 2010 she said she'd not make the same decision at that time again as 'Labour had built schools in the area.'

10 years later we see the result of that decision is far from stopping him joining a gang, she's enrolled him into the gang of entitled elites.

• Like 1

Lee Anderson whilst ranting on Twitter took a swipe at Diane for not being in the house of commons for months. Remember her lack of attendance in parliament was mentioned on the political frailty thread along with an image of her in what looked like a wig.I'm wondering again if she is ill with cancer possibly.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Sean said:

Lee Anderson whilst ranting on Twitter took a swipe at Diane for not being in the house of commons for months. Remember her lack of attendance in parliament was mentioned on the political frailty thread along with an image of her in what looked like a wig.I'm wondering again if she is ill with cancer possibly.

I mean not a fan of Abbott but if that was true then comparing illness to Nadine Dorries feckless laziness is a low blow.

That said, as usual Lee Anderson is talking bollocks. Diane Abbott spoke in the Commons at the end of June and last voted 18th July, two days before the summer recess.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Sean said:

Was voting right up to the recess according to the official record - https://members.parliament.uk/member/172/voting

Nadine Dorries last voted in April and hasn't held a constituency surgery in about three years. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

Was voting right up to the recess according to the official record - https://members.parliament.uk/member/172/voting

Nadine Dorries last voted in April and hasn't held a constituency surgery in about three years. 

Any way of finding out if she is still using her proxy vote?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sean said:

Any way of finding out if she is still using her proxy vote?

She isn’t, because it doesn’t exist (only for maternity/paternity leave).

She should be shot.

I apologise for saying she should be shot.

It was racist and wrong.

It was a typo. I meant to say she should be hot.

I apologise for saying she should be hot.

It was racist, sexist, fat-and-ugly-shaming and wrong. 

My resignation letter will be on your desk tomorrow morning.

• Haha 5

Abacus Abbott’s political views makes my flesh crawl, utterly repulsive, my dislike of her is almost that of Meghan Markle levels, but she is in the right here, the donor in question should be stripped of all govt contracts, have his £10m returned and be reported to police for inciting racial hatred, he was targeting her on the basis of the colour of her skin 

It is a terrible hill for Sunak to die on politically, return the money

Anyone else read her reaction statement the other day and think “that’s not her”? 

Continually absent, always rumoured ill. I think she’s in a worse state than most ppl care to imagine.