Sean

Diane Abbott

Thought Diane Abbott should have her own thread.Lots of rumors of ill health and some bizarre media appearances recently (although she has never been one not to put her foot in it) but some of her appearances could be indicative of something being seriously wrong with her.Her colleague Barry Gardiner says she is coming to terms with "a long term health problem".Could be something or nothing.Has currently stepped down from her role as Shadow Home Secretary.Any thoughts people?

• Like 1

She is a genuinely nasty human being.

I hope she snuffs it.

• Like 1

Aye - she said in her leaked emails she had diabetes - but I'm guessing she has Alzheimer's.  Hand in glove with Type II.  Teresa May has Type I (diagnosed about 4 years ago).

Thoughts? Something is up, legit, but I don't know what.

The enclosing of ranks from her friends and the genuine worry from others is a bit ominous, though.

At first I thought it was just that she is incredibly stupid but I am starting to think it is a bit more than that especially the slowed speech.She has always talked slowly but now it is getting so slow it is suspicious.Mini stroke maybe?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

She is a genuinely nasty human being.

I hope she snuffs it.

I agree with the first line but not the second line.I wish she would leave politics for good but I don`t wish her dead.

Just now, Shaun of the Dead said:

I agree with the first line but not the second line.I wish she would leave politics for good but I don`t wish her dead.

You are far nicer than I am.

4 minutes ago, msc said:

Thoughts? Something is up, legit, but I don't know what.

The enclosing of ranks from her friends and the genuine worry from others is a bit ominous, though.

When I read Barry`s words in the papers I assumed it was a cover but he sounds genuinely concerned here.Either that or he is a bloody great actor!

4 minutes ago, Shaun of the Dead said:

When I read Barry`s words in the papers I assumed it was a cover but he sounds genuinely concerned here.Either that or he is a bloody great actor!

Early on set alzhiemers. 

Gene Wilder has Alzheimer's.

O wotshisname Peter Falc? Fawk? Falk - he has the Alz Heimer's - if I remember rightly.

Had a friend, similar age to La Abbott who went from diagnosis of Early-Onset to Dearly Departed within 18 months - grim all round.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Youwanticewiththat said:

O wotshisname Peter Falc? Fawk? Falk - he has the Alz Heimer's - if I remember rightly.

Had a friend, similar age to La Abbott who went from diagnosis of Early-Onset to Dearly Departed within 18 months - grim all round.

Wow, that is fast! Did your friend have a symptom that was uncommon, besides the usual ones? (Just curious and worried about that disease. I am the youngest of my family and most of my friends and many people I know are already showing the common symptoms. Very sad.) Thanks if you can answer. 

Lets not get 'Thick as shit' confused with Alzheimers.

Until that diagnosis is confirmed im going with 'Thick as shit.

• Like 2

If thick as shit was Alzheimer's then LFN would be in final stages. Heck how do we know he doesn't wear nappies?

30 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

If thick as shit was Alzheimer's then LFN would be in final stages. Heck how do we know he doesn't wear nappies?

Tumbleweed.gif

4 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

He does. And he sucks one of those massive dummies and toddles around in a baby grow. So I've been told.....:D

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Shaun of the Dead said:

At first I thought it was just that she is incredibly stupid but I am starting to think it is a bit more than that especially the slowed speech.She has always talked slowly but now it is getting so slow it is suspicious.Mini stroke maybe?

That was my thought too, I thought she was just really dumb (she worried me most about a Labour Government) but I'm thinking maybe early dementia or Alzheimers, particularly with how concerned her colleagues are.

11 hours ago, Youwanticewiththat said:

Aye - she said in her leaked emails she had diabetes - but I'm guessing she has Alzheimer's.  Hand in glove with Type II.  Teresa May has Type I (diagnosed about 4 years ago).

All these lazy ass politicians stuffing their face , literally pigs at the trough at our expense . 

• Like 1

Other than being a dumb bitch she doesn't look too bad (well she certainly doesn't look good in that context, but you can only see her illness in her car crash interviews)

Yeah she does not look nearly 64 years old.Big question is whether or not she is ill or we are just noticing her innate stupidity to a higher degree as she has worked her way to near the top of the political ladder.That police speech does seem to show she is getting lost.

The ranks have closed, far as I know.

Ulitzer's poking about online - see if they know anything? They were pretty good chasing up the Kaufman smoke.

I don't know is the basic answer. The only reason I knew Kaufman was ill was I noticed he hadn't attended Parliament for 8 months then I asked a Mancunian who would know and he confirmed he was ill. As for Diane, she seemed absolutely fine at her count on election night... seems to me she's just thick as shit. Still, her majority rocketed in Hackney. She got 75% of the vote. Evidence if needed that in places like Hackney, you could put up a dead donkey and as long as it had a red rosette, it'd win.

• Like 2

You could put Gary Glitter in Hackney with a red rosette on and he would get elected.

• Like 1