Sean

Theresa May

30 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Watching the unrepentant cow now.

Refuses to apologise for, or regret, her speech about MPs last week. Talks about bringing back vote but not now as she doesn't have support. Will ignore indicative votes while complaining MPs haven't said what they are for.

She's had it. Either evening of Wednesday on result of indictaive votes, or possibly a wee bit later the moment Bercow denies her a 3rd vote (which he will).

Party for the country Saturday, which we'll cut short when Gove stands at Number 10 podium, announcing General Election.

There’s a parliamentary function to veto denial by the Speaker. They could utilise it if need be.

May may not make May or maybe stay to early May or she may make late May.

I want to fuck her ugly old filthy ass with a monster dildo

5 minutes ago, bladan said:

I want to fuck her ugly old filthy ass with a monster dildo

It's aRse, A R S E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ulitzer95 said:

There’s a parliamentary function to veto denial by the Speaker. They could utilise it if need be.

Both Brexiteer and Remainer MPs support Bercow. Vote by Parliament to overrule unlikely, unless there's something else more palatable to them.

Prorogue Parliament? Maybe, might as well have an election, given the tight timescales set by the EU. Another extension sought in light of that.

You know how we used to chuckle at Trump and Bush Junior making the USA a global laughing stock? Well, it's good of the UK to become one now, standing shoulder to shoulder with our ally as being the international equivalent of Pee Wee Herman.

• Like 1

Theresa May is so fit and gorgeous. I would back her deal just for being so hot. She adds much needed spice to British politics and British women 

Just now, Steve said:

Theresa May is so fit and gorgeous. I would back her deal just for being so hot. She adds much needed spice to British politics and British women 

Would you like your guide dog back? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I have beyond 20/20 vision so nothing wrong with my eyesight. Maybe you need to open yours. Most people on here would agree with me 

9 minutes ago, Steve said:

I have beyond 20/20 vision so nothing wrong with my eyesight. Maybe you need to open yours. Most people on here would agree with me 

Beyond 20/20? What's that? 50/50?

21 hours ago, Steve said:

Sorry , I doubt that she will do a webcam sesh with you.

Ok. Tezza has just been making her statement following the collapse of talks on Brexit urging the hoi polloi to vote Con in the EU elections. Here it is:

"Only the Conservatives can deliver Brexit."

Did I miss summat?

Her delivery is shocking. You know what she reminds me of? Someone's mum has been asked by the local am-dram group to deliver a few lines in their newest production. "But I've never acted before," giggle giggle "I'll do it!" Then stumbles over a few lines, smiles bravely through the awful performance and walks off to silence.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

Ok. Tezza has just been making her statement following the collapse of talks on Brexit urging the hoi polloi to vote Con in the EU elections. Here it is:

"Only the Conservatives can deliver Brexit."

Did I miss summat?

Her delivery is shocking. You know what she reminds me of? Someone's mum has been asked by the local am-dram group to deliver a few lines in their newest production. "But I've never acted before," giggle giggle "I'll do it!" Then stumbles over a few lines, smiles bravely through the awful performance and walks off to silence.

It would be refreshing and truthful if she had stood up and stated 'No party in the Houses of Parliament currently can deliver Brexit - not my deal and no other deal either, certainly not one acceptable to the EU'.

It is so glaringly obvious to everyone that is the situation.

The Brexit Party getting a gazillion MEPs will make absolutely no difference either.

It's stay in or leave with no deal - it's just taking us a frigging long time to get there (and we're still doing no real planning for no deal despite that). 

• Like 2

Went out snivelling like Thatcher and Cameron.

New PM thread incoming.....:lol:

She was like a fart befouled the air for a moment and then she's gone

So the field so far is.

nintchdbpict000247414006.jpg?strip=all&w=1200&h=800&crop=1

2016MichaelGove_Still_2_010716-920x610.jpg

GettyImages-1043982118.jpg?auto=compress,enhance,format&crop=faces,entropy,edges&fit=crop&w=820&h=550

Dh6-gTCWsAAsWEO.jpg

jeremy-hunt-says-slovenia-gaffe-was-expression-of-friendship-136434350256402601-190307170244.jpg

A Conservative MP in leopard skin - not sure that's a good campaign ploy right now...…

See the source image

…..nice tits though....

...and that's just Boris.

Re this thread

That 62 year old diabetic with the high stress job has visibly aged over the tenure of her time in the hot seat.

She might just have done the smartest thing she could to keep herself alive into old age

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Re this thread

That 62 year old diabetic with the high stress job has visibly aged over the tenure of her time in the hot seat.

She might just have done the smartest thing she could to keep herself alive into old age

Yup she really aged..... ;) 

D716CF64-8FAA-404F-8FA3-735BDB31ACB7.jpeg

152D5391-9222-48E8-B584-74DBC5B1B6F4.jpeg

• Haha 1

My birthday is June 7th, good birthday so far until I hear Boris Johnson will be next PM.

35 minutes ago, ladyfiona said:

My birthday is June 7th, good birthday so far until I hear Boris Johnson will be next PM.

Oh aye?

There were times when the world and his dog believed Heseltine and Portillo were nailed-on as the next leader. Outsiders who picked their moments include the two - Duncan-Shit and Cameron - that preceded the current calamity.

Don't punt big on the favourite, flutter a quid on a current outsider

Rant over!

The Gove cartoon about to be given new lease of life as he becomes PM:

Stephen-Collins-17-March--001.jpg?width=

Next question.

Will she ever make a deathlist in twenty/thirty years time?

I think May, like Brown, will die before they get into Deathlist selection territory. Major and Cameron will be DL names in the 2030s and 2050s respectively, I think Blair should make it to his ninth decade as well.