Sign in to follow this  
RobertMugabe

Muhammadu Buhari

Does NOT deserve his own thread. The African Despots thread is fine. 

2 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Does NOT deserve his own thread. The African Despots thread is fine. 

Why are you being so racist?

• Like 9

I'm not, but as @Toast said many times before, we do not need a thread for every single celebrity. As I said, the African Despots thread is completely fine unless he somehow makes the list.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

I'm not, but as @Toast said many times before, we do not need a thread for every single celebrity. As I said, the African Despots thread is completely fine unless he somehow makes the list.

Well clearly there isn't consensus on here that all leaders of whatever country don't deserve their own thread if a poster so wishes to create one. I'm sure you can live with that! 

A thread will rise or fall, sink into oblivion or bounce on top of the waves on its own merits. I can't see the point of people getting worked up over this type of thing and having a go at the thread starter. 

The thread either dies on its arse or it doesn't! 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, RobertMugabe said:

Why are you being so racist?

I'm only copying this so I can "like" it again.  Once isn't enough.

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

He's the president of one of the world's major powers, how does he not deserve his own thread? I know you were born in 1998 and read comic books with Han Solo, but you have too accept that this guy is a big fish. 

• Like 3

Can`t you and grace just pop over to see how he is?Would be  useful.

• Like 1

Can one of the mods please shut down this thread? He can easily be talked about in the political frailty thread (since he's accused me of racism when I mentioned the African Despots thread). I agree with Toast. We really shouldn't be making more threads for people unless they are a household name or someone who's really ill that may not be a household name but are deathlisty  and interesting enough for their own thread, and they can't necessarily be easily covered in another thread. Buhari definitely can be easily covered in another thread...

1 hour ago, Joey Russ said:

Can one of the mods please shut down this thread? He can easily be talked about in the political frailty thread (since he's accused me of racism when I mentioned the African Despots thread). I agree with Toast. We really shouldn't be making more threads for people unless they are a household name or someone who's really ill that may not be a household name but are deathlisty  and interesting enough for their own thread, and they can't necessarily be easily covered in another thread. Buhari definitely can be easily covered in another thread...

I can see both arguments. He's an important figure, ill, and deathlisty though. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

I love you Joey but you should lighten up.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

Mod powers are to be used lightly. I ain't gonna try to overthrow Mugabe, can you imagine the chaos it would cause?

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

What a white hypocrite you are.  A week ago you were saying this guy does not warrant his own thread, now you're on the bandwagon.  You going to get dreads this afternoon too and then going to blockbuster to rent out Coming to America??? 

• Haha 4

Vicepresident of his predecessor Shehu Shagari, Alex Ifveanychtilulgdyjsvslojugslungu (sorry, I could not resist) Ekwueme has died aged 85 in a London clinic. Buhari held him in great consideration and has sent him various messages during last month. 

On 14/08/2017 at 06:28, RobertMugabe said:
On 13/08/2017 at 17:11, Joey Russ said:

You going to get dreads this afternoon too and then going to blockbuster to rent out Coming to America??? 

37 minutes ago, charon said:

Speculation he's died and been replaced by a doppelganger.

If I follow this thread correctly.....

• Haha 3