Youwanticewiththat

What Are We Going to Do About A Corpse Named Ian Brady?

The best suggestion for the 'disposal' of Ian Brady's Earthly Remains Wins A Tenner for Their 'Just Giving' Favourite Cause.

• Thanks 1

Give it to Dr Hannibal Lecter. He'll do something useful with Brady's dead body...

• Thanks 1

Put it in Anjem Choudary's cell.

• Thanks 1

Send it to hungry children in Somalia.

• Sad 1

Blindingly obvious. Let medical science have at it to add to our knowledge of psychopathy etc etc.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Bizarre. Wasn't really a bad cunt in the scheme of things, just made the odd mistake growing up.

Like getting caught... curtsy.gif

Convert his grave into a toilet like they did to pol pot.

• Thanks 1

It is very important that his journey to hell be helped along, so toss his ashes down the Kola Superdeep Borehole in  Russia. It is 7.5 miles deep and is 356 degrees fahrenheit down there. It is a good start anyway.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Blindingly obvious. Let medical science have at it to add to our knowledge of psychopathy etc etc.

He's been dead for more than two months now. Yes, he's been kept in a morgue, so they didn't let his corpse disintegrate, but I doubt that it's been preserved in ideal conditions. (And at any rate, I doubt that they'd need anything more than his brain to analyse the relationship between brain anatomy and schizophrenia.)

If his body is still "fresh enough" (which I doubt), I'd just feed it to hungry animals.

stick it on eBay.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rhys said:

stick it on eBay.

With a warning that the shipping bill might be a bit heftier than usual.

Actually, the main problem with this (in addition to being illegal) is that any sick individual willing to buy it would likely use it in a way that'd offend the families of the victims and/or the general public, like displaying the corpse publicly in a mausoleum/museum or playing a sick practical joke with it.

Chopped it up and feed it to the local feral cats.

Saddleworth Moor, where no-one can find him. He who lives by the sword...

• Thanks 1

Auction it off, the winning bidder gets to fly tip it outside the house of someone they dislike.

I'll start the ball rolling, £5 to dump it on Piers Morgan's doorstep

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm sure if the question was asked on 5th November somebody could find a suitable place to stick it.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Has any solution been found out about this? (Did they do a sneak burial or something? )

So...

We embalm him and make him up well enough to survive being shuttled around the country in a van at which point Brady's mortal remains become the nuclear option for arbitrators desperately trying to seek agreement where nobody is willing to agree. The basic threat being that both sides will be locked together in a room with the terrifying cadaver and obliged to remain there until a written and signed agreement appears under the door signifying their right to freedom. Whilst nobody will spell it out the implied message is that anyone assuming their personal need for power gives them the right to inflict suffering on others will end up despised and - eventually - despised and dead.

We could test this option out in the next few days - and see if it gets bin collections more often than every eight weeks in Birmingham and makes trains run reliably between London and Brighton.

• Like 1

On 8/31/2017 at 01:18, Youwanticewiththat said:

Still no clear winner either - mebbe I should put a poll up.

Yep! Do a poll. :)

Chop him up and feed his rotten flesh and ground down bones to paedos, terrorists and murderers in prison.

Reality television

Seriously, he's exactly what the next intake for Celebrity Big Brother deserve as a housemate.

Either that, or replace his rigor moriced joints with rubber and strap him to a Strictly dancer

• Haha 2