The Mad Hatter

The fucked did they do this site

I see the latest "upgrade" removed the ability to include those amusing taglines or sub-titles from the threads. 

The horrendous nerds who run the internet want everything to be as humorless and personality-free as they are. 

?

Screenshot_20180523-155743.thumb.png.bc081c359eb022441bb15afabdd68953.png

And they can always rely on the unwitting backup of those who fail to understand the complaint.

38 minutes ago, WilliamGStewart said:

And they can always rely on the unwitting backup of those who fail to understand the complaint.

WGS.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

Would also like to mention that on the mobile version of this site, for some reason you can't put a strikethrough on your posts. Is there a way to rectify that?

Longhand joey.

text [/s

[S close bracket , then text, then [/s close bracket.

• Like 3

No, clearly I can't see that box, and also it usually tells me I'm the only user online.

I suppose it's my fault somehow for not knowing the magic code I have to type in to get basic functionality?

12 minutes ago, WilliamGStewart said:

No, clearly I can't see that box, and also it usually tells me I'm the only user online.

I suppose it's my fault somehow for not knowing the magic code I have to type in to get basic functionality?

Might it be because you are dead?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Toast said:

Might it be because you are dead?

No I faked my death cause I no longer wanted to be associated with that annoying Swedish bint Topswig or whatever. 

I'm in Bangkok, the whores here are really something.

17 minutes ago, WilliamGStewart said:

WGS1.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WilliamGStewart said:

No I faked my death cause I no longer wanted to be associated with that annoying Swedish bint Topswig or whatever. 

I'm in Bangkok, the whores here are really something.

Yeah.

That 'really something' is normally a cock.

• Haha 4

20 minutes ago, WilliamGStewart said:

That's down to what you click at the top Mr Stewart. Home/forum aren't the same thing.

Interestingly, I get the same option as Cat if I create topic from the main forum page, the previous screenshot was whilst in a sub forum ie extra curricular.

From the main forum page I get

Screenshot_20180523-182521.thumb.png.9d134235ccc8f5421207de86f153ccce.png

• Like 1

William Z Stewart :D:D
:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

So the answer to my "magic code" question is basically yes then. Both of those buttons basically take you to the same page. Why should one have the basic functions, but the other doesn't?

You guys having to come up and tell me "no, luv you have to do it like this not like that" is like something out of a dilapidated rural post office not a "21st century" exciting internet forum.

The people who did the programming, and anyone who thinks it's my fault and not theirs, should be thrown onto hot coals (and not to "teach them a lesson",  but because the tigers they are gonna get eaten by prefer cooked meat)

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, WilliamGStewart said:

So the answer to my "magic code" question is basically yes then. Both of those buttons basically take you to the same page. Why should one have the basic functions, but the other doesn't?

You guys having to come up and tell me "no, luv you have to do it like this not like that" is like something out of a dilapidated rural post office not a "21st century" exciting internet forum.

The people who did the programming, and anyone who thinks it's my fault and not theirs, should be thrown onto hot coals (and not to "teach them a lesson",  but because the tigers they are gonna get eaten by prefer cooked meat)

Come on, you haven't blamed the muzzies or 'Phantard' yet!

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, charon said:

William Z Stewart :D:D
:

It is Z indeed.

WilliamGStewart is now taking after his real-life counterpart.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

13 minutes ago, Death Impends said:

It is Z indeed.

WilliamGStewart is now taking after his real-life counterpart.

Ah, the abusive message he sent me makes sense now. :D 

• Haha 2

Did you people seriously change the date format for posts to Month/Day/Year?  

Jesus Christ....

Been like that since a few upgrades ago...

Another upgrade. Only noticeable change is that I can’t seem to click on the list anymore...

1 hour ago, Joey Russ said:

Another upgrade. Only noticeable change is that I can’t seem to click on the list anymore...

Did you go into panic mode when you found out that you couldn't access the site......:rolleyes: