Sign in to follow this  
Lord Fellatio Nelson

Life is a Bastard

On 05/08/2017 at 16:09, msc said:

I dunno. Can't think of anyone. Diana Rigg isn't the Diana Rigg of the 1960s anymore, but she's 81, and that's better than living in a world without Diana Rigg in it. B)

Kept thinking about this thread from years ago since the news broke tbh. Now its tested I still stand by my earlier theory that its better to age than to... no age or breathe.

I suppose her DDP obit can't just be 10 lines of "Noooooooooooo...." and a few sad face emoticons, right?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, msc said:

Kept thinking about this thread from years ago since the news broke tbh. Now its tested I still stand by my earlier theory that its better to age than to... no age or breathe.

I suppose her DDP obit can't just be 10 lines of "Noooooooooooo...." and a few sad face emoticons, right?

Just keep replaying her death scene from Game Of Thrones.  Queen of Thorns to the end!

• Like 1

Went into work yesterday, forgot to lift my hat (it gets cold in Scotland sometimes :lol: ) so I asked the boss for a hat.  This is what he gave me.  Bloody disappointed he didn't have one with PB. :angry: 

image.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I stumbled in the snow and my dog got a fright and ran away resulting in pulling me over, resulting in sore knees, elbows, wrists, hands and of all things teeth.

I can cope with all but the resulting toothache, a bridge in my mouth has been knocked loose and the pain goes all the way up to my eyeball. Earliest dentist appointment is 1 April.

2 minutes ago, torbrexbones said:

I stumbled in the snow and my dog got a fright and ran away resulting in pulling me over, resulting in sore knees, elbows, wrists, hands and of all things teeth.

I can cope with all but the resulting toothache, a bridge in my mouth has been knocked loose and the pain goes all the way up to my eyeball. Earliest dentist appointment is 1 April.

Ouch. I hope you've stocked up on clove oil. ( you can't seem to get it now, Boots gave me anbesol as a replacement) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Paul Bearer said:

Ouch. I hope you've stocked up on clove oil. ( you can't seem to get it now, Boots gave me anbesol as a replacement) 

Whisky is a better replacement.  Always used on toothache in our house when I was a nipper. 

Can't you get in as an emergency, Mr Bones?  My dentist is seeing people for that sort of thing, ie not routine appointments but things that need attention.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Toast said:

Can't you get in as an emergency, Mr Bones?  My dentist is seeing people for that sort of thing, ie not routine appointments but things that need attention.

The lassie on the phone did say that I could get an emergency appointment if the pain got too bad but as the bridge is not actually falling out, I will just wait.

I will use the discomfort to help me stop eating for the next 6 weeks.

• Like 1