Sign in to follow this  
Sir Creep

Pat Robertson

Considering some who have their own threads, this one is long overdue.

Pat Robertson, the founder of the Christian Broadcasting Network and a familiar face on its flagship program The 700 Club, has been hospitalized, CBN announced Friday.

The 87-year-old, who also founded the private Christian university Regent University in Virginia Beach, Virginia, was hospitalized after falling while horseback riding.
SC

I had Googled his name since i had no idea who he was and immediately got greeted by this gem

Feminism encourages women to leave their husbands, kill their children, practice witchcraft, destroy capitalism and become lesbians.

• Haha 1

Minor injuries. Try another thread.

25 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

I had Googled his name since i had no idea who he was and immediately got greeted by this gem

Feminism encourages women to leave their husbands, kill their children, practice witchcraft, destroy capitalism and become lesbians.

Only half of that is true :P

30 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Might not be a bad pick.

He clearly has Alzheimer's if he thinks practicing witchcraft, destroying capitalism, and becoming lesbians are bad things!

5 minutes ago, Phantom of the Midway said:

Might not be a bad pick.

He clearly has Alzheimer's if he thinks practicing witchcraft, destroying capitalism, and becoming lesbians are bad things!

Well, the last one in some cases is good, in other not.

Wow.

I saw him just a few days commenting on the Eric Boilling fiasco and he still looked a little bit sharp and had a healthy complexion for 87. 

If he broke his hip, at his age, he maybe has 3-4 years left in him.