Sir Creep

Pat Robertson

Considering some who have their own threads, this one is long overdue.

Pat Robertson, the founder of the Christian Broadcasting Network and a familiar face on its flagship program The 700 Club, has been hospitalized, CBN announced Friday.

The 87-year-old, who also founded the private Christian university Regent University in Virginia Beach, Virginia, was hospitalized after falling while horseback riding.
SC

• Like 1

Ooh look, birds.

IMG_0421.GIF

• Like 1

I had Googled his name since i had no idea who he was and immediately got greeted by this gem

Feminism encourages women to leave their husbands, kill their children, practice witchcraft, destroy capitalism and become lesbians.

Minor injuries. Try another thread.

25 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

I had Googled his name since i had no idea who he was and immediately got greeted by this gem

Feminism encourages women to leave their husbands, kill their children, practice witchcraft, destroy capitalism and become lesbians.

Only half of that is true :P

30 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Might not be a bad pick.

He clearly has Alzheimer's if he thinks practicing witchcraft, destroying capitalism, and becoming lesbians are bad things!

5 minutes ago, Phantom of the Midway said:

Might not be a bad pick.

He clearly has Alzheimer's if he thinks practicing witchcraft, destroying capitalism, and becoming lesbians are bad things!

Well, the last one in some cases is good, in other not.

John 11: 35

• Haha 1

Wow.

I saw him just a few days commenting on the Eric Boilling fiasco and he still looked a little bit sharp and had a healthy complexion for 87. 

If he broke his hip, at his age, he maybe has 3-4 years left in him.

This is the same asshole that decided the 2010 earthquake that struck Haiti was a direct result of them practising voodoo!! Hhe doesn't have Alzheimer's, he's just a cunt

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, jcc said:

This is the same asshole that decided the 2010 earthquake that struck Haiti was a direct result of them practising voodoo!! Hhe doesn't have Alzheimer's, he's just a cunt

That's you removed from his prayers from now on jcc

13 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

That's you removed from his prayers from now on jcc

Praise the Lord

• Haha 1

I see Pat’s former co-host Ben Kinchlow has died.

Pat, on the other hand, hasn’t been on his 700 Club since June 26th. That’s very rare of him to miss so many shows. He looks frail. End finally near?

Pat Robertson, the bright son of a bitch he is has now proclaimed that the cause of coronavirus is none other than oral sex!

I hope he enjoys his medal for dumbest coronavirus take thus far...

• Haha 3

52 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Pat Robertson, the bright son of a bitch he is has now proclaimed that the cause of coronavirus is none other than oral sex!

I hope he enjoys his medal for dumbest coronavirus take thus far...

This is funny but doesn’t seem to be real. A simple Google search only brings up the tweet. There’s no need to make up stupid things Pat Robertson says he does that just fine on his own. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, arrowsmith said:

This is funny but doesn’t seem to be real. A simple Google search only brings up the tweet. There’s no need to make up stupid things Pat Robertson says he does that just fine on his own. 

No way I am typing 'Pat Robertson oral sex' into my search engine.  I have a feeling a guy could catch something rather nasty.

• Haha 1

Pat Robertson believes that Trump is going to win the election, followed by the End Time prophecy events, such as a war against Israel:

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/cwn/2020/october/pat-robertson-prophesies-trump-to-win-election-then-end-times-prophecies-will-unfold

Video if that 90 year old sack of flesh included.

9 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Pat Robertson believes that Trump is going to win the election, followed by the End Time prophecy events, such as a war against Israel:

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/cwn/2020/october/pat-robertson-prophesies-trump-to-win-election-then-end-times-prophecies-will-unfold

Video if that 90 year old sack of flesh included.

I got a semi when I saw this thread bumped.

The disappointment which followed has upset me terribly.

• Haha 4

Pat Robertson has stepped down from hosting the show he created, The 700 Club. Robertson created the program in 1966, which shifted the (CBN) network from its original Christian programming founded in 1960. He has been the host of the show since 1966, minus a brief few months where he ran for president in 1987-88. The 91 year old gave no advance warning of him stepping down and announced today, October 1st, will be his last on the program. Today is the 60th anniversary of the show starting. His son, Gordon Robertson (age 61) who is also the CEO of the CBN will be taking over hosting duties. They mentioned that Pat may make appearances if the news warrants.

The word is that he felt ready to retire and plans to shift towards teaching at a private Christian college he founded in 1977. This seems a bit ominous as it came out of nowhere and he doesn't seem like the type to give up power easily.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/religion/2021/10/01/pat-robertson-cbn-700-club-retires-evangelical-gop-republican-presidential-candidate/

https://www.npr.org/2021/10/01/1042401667/700-club-pat-robertson-host-steps-down-christian-talk-show

• Like 3

He's come out of retirement to make some unhinged Russian war ramblings.

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, adrian0719 said:

He's come out of retirement to make some unhinged Russian war ramblings.

I saw he was trending on Twitter last night and got all excited for a second. :facepalm:

• Like 2