Sign in to follow this  
sidburyman

Harvey Keitel

:lol: OK, this is a bit of a long shot, but I think Harvey Keitel might be due some sort of health crisis/Grim Reaper situation in the not too distant future. I'm basing this on the scene in the film Red Dragon where Harvey and Ed Norton are having a coffee together and discussing the tactics of capturing serial killer Ralph Fiennes. At one point the camera does a close up of Keitel's face and there was some discolouration there as regards a patchy, unhealthy looking palour consistent with heart ailments. We're not talking a white sheet face like an immediate pre-death Jon Entwhistle but an uneasy colour patchwork. Possible ticker tantrums? Harvey is 65 in a couple of months and hasn't exactly led an abstinent lifestyle, Noo York boy an' all. Wild card for next year perhaps? ;)
  • Like 1

Was 74 on Monday this week. Not aware of how well he is but I didn't realise he was that old.

You just wanted to bump a nine-year-old thread, huh? Unless we can find an excuse to post an update about Bill Deedes, then you'll have claimed the forum record.

• Like 2

Have a feeling he'll be around for a while yet, though he's not half as ubiquitous as he used to be

You just wanted to bump a nine-year-old thread, huh? Unless we can find an excuse to post an update about Bill Deedes, then you'll have claimed the forum record.

Well, if he were alive, still, he'd be turning 100 on the 1st of June. ;)

Guilty as charged :)

Seen him on the telly advert for car insurance playing the character Winston Wolfe.  I thought he looked a bit shakey. Anyhoo, he'll be 80 this year.  Maybe one to watch out for next year.