Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
RobertMugabe

Joanne Woodward

Recommended Posts

The oscar winning actress was diagnosed with  Alzheimer's disease, and in 2015 we were told she had all but forgotten about her late husband Cool Hand Luke.

We have had very updates since them.

 

http://www.closerweekly.com/posts/joanne-woodward-s-is-losing-memories-of-late-husband-paul-newman-as-she-suffers-from-alzheimer-s-disease-62311

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thought she'd be dead by now.

 

Also assumed she'd have her own thread by now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great choice for a thread and next years list. Although I am surprised she doesn't already have a thread. I could have swore that she did. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 08:39, RobertMugabe said:

The oscar winning actress was diagnosed with  Alzheimer's disease, and in 2015 we were told she had all but forgotten about her late husband Cool Hand Luke.

We have had very updates since them.

 

http://www.closerweekly.com/posts/joanne-woodward-s-is-losing-memories-of-late-husband-paul-newman-as-she-suffers-from-alzheimer-s-disease-62311

 

Old news Bobby Muggs......just like you in Zimbabwe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, RobertMugabe said:

A Mugabe pick for 2018.

I want to join Robert Mugabe fan club, he's a genius. The other one still alive is Kim Jong-un

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

89 today! :birthday:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread is on fire!!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Hosni Mubarak said:

She must be a sure thing for 2020?

Is that because she's 80-100 and white?

 

Racist committee.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

Is that because she's 80-100 and white?

 

Racist committee.

Colour has nothing to do with it,

However, people like you never watch Malcolm X and have never been to Pointer Sister concerts, so are likely racist.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not gonna lie, this Hosni rebrand isn't working for me. Getting vibes of when Johnny Shentall replaced Kym in Hear'Say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Not gonna lie, this Hosni rebrand isn't working for me. Getting vibes of when Johnny Shentall replaced Kym in Hear'Say.

Racist

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use