drol

Alain Delon

Illegitimate son Ari Boulogne dead at 60 under suspicious circumstances.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, drol said:

His wife already placed in custody 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Lafaucheuse said:
11 hours ago, drol said:

His wife already placed in custody 

But only for "failure to assist a person in danger", apparently.   More details in Le Parisien

Interested to learn that his mother was Nico

• Like 2

Too tired to attend the opening of an exhibition on his life in Antibes (south of France). His son went on his behalf. Might be worth to keep in mind. 

• Like 2

Victim of elder abuse

Delon's assistant has become "more and more aggressive, disparaging and offensive towards him and his children," according to his family lawyer. She has also been mistreating his dog. I hope this doesn't finish him off.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, The Daredevil said:

Victim of elder abuse

Delon's assistant has become "more and more aggressive, disparaging and offensive towards him and his children," according to his family lawyer. She has also been mistreating his dog. I hope this doesn't finish him off.

I hope she's been fired. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Toast said:

I hope she's been fired. 

Yes, she’s been kicked out of his house. Literally kicked out as she assaulted the bodyguards who where trying to remove her.

• Like 3

On 26/12/2023 at 09:58, Lafaucheuse said:

Well, a little frail. Is this a wheelchair he’s in ?

Yes it is

apparently "very weak" according to his family : can't talk properly anymore, his son putting him to bed and waking him up in the morning, wheelchair-bound as we suspected, has lost  his mind too. Has also failed 5 cognitive tests between 2018 and 2022 which (this is the best part of the article) led his son to fill a complaint against his sister cause she didn't let him know. 

Apparently his daughter Anouchka (who spent New Year's eve in hospital for whatever reason) wants him to be treated in Switzerland for "important illnesses". Has stopped medication and according to her and her lawyer this condemns him. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

apparently "very weak" according to his family : can't talk properly anymore, his son putting him to bed and waking him up in the morning, wheelchair-bound as we suspected, has lost  his mind too. Has also failed 5 cognitive tests between 2018 and 2022 which (this is the best part of the article) led his son to fill a complaint against his sister cause she didn't let him know. 

Apparently his daughter Anouchka (who spent New Year's eve in hospital for whatever reason) wants him to be treated in Switzerland for "important illnesses". Has stopped medication and according to her and her lawyer this condemns him. 

68f610ee-ae39-474c-bcc9-75501224aeaa_750

• Like 1

On 14/01/2024 at 11:54, drol said:

beginning to think the rumors about his ill health are true. He might be a goner this year and should have been put instead (or in addition to) BB. He's making the front page for at least two weeks now and I'm beginning to doubt he'll see 2025 given he's not taking any medication and all his family feud might be a blow in his face. 

Almost left him out of my french DDP theme team. I'm glad I didn't.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Lafaucheuse said:

beginning to think the rumors about his ill health are true. He might be a goner this year and should have been put instead (or in addition to) BB. He's making the front page for at least two weeks now and I'm beginning to doubt he'll see 2025 given he's not taking any medication and all his family feud might be a blow in his face. 

Almost left him out of my french DDP theme team. I'm glad I didn't.

Yep, and I regret not adding him to my Top 50.  

7 minutes ago, prussianblue said:

He's getting some attention. Clickbaity BBC News article today about the current situation with Delon and his family: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-67991657

It reads like a sad last days article, but that's what he wants. It's romantic.

Given medical check-up last Saturday

Statement from Delon's lawyer on outcome of medical assessment: “Mr Delon replied to all the questions of the expert doctor thus confirming that his faculties are not weakened, contrary to all the defamatory accusations that have made him an object of the media since January.”

Also important to emphasise, his lawyer has not had any allegations against them by another second party, so is likely a trustworthy source.

And again going back to the 2023 Christmas photos, Delon's facial features looked more like those of a 70-year-old than an 88-year-old, despite him being wheelchair bound. One of the healthiest 88-year-olds I have seen (many people at that age can no longer walk).

967978781_ScreenShot2024-01-17at9_00_34am.png.d96e6d70b3ad976823c97bdf4c8e63f4.png

Delon could therefore make 2025 at a pinch (we know his history of ill health complaints), but his 90th birthday, I really don't see it unfortunately. It looks like he will join the hugely popular 89 club.

59 minutes ago, The Daredevil said:

Delon's facial features looked more like those of a 70-year-old than an 88-year-old, despite him being wheelchair bound.

Not sure how his wheelchair use would affect his face, but regardless, could his youthful looks possibly have something to do with the fact that he's Alain Delon?

th.jpeg