Sign in to follow this  
The Unknown Man

The 15th death of 2017

Who will be the record-breaking 15th death in 2017?  

93 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Joey Russ said:

It'll much more funnier if he does die and become the 15th death since no one could vote for him...

Certainly will, given some people's propensity to change their votes when someone does die :P

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, msc said:

I went for Sandy Gall, on the basis that if history is to be made, it wont be made with an icon of Deathlist, or someone expected to go. It'll be an entirely random death of someone apparently half the forum don't know...

"half" is an overstatement.

90% of the forum isn't even sure of his/her gender.

Sandy Gall fulfills my Number One criteria for someone being "famous enough". My old mum had heard of him.

• Like 2

Valerie Harper once again. The way they are dropping this year it can't be much longer. 

I'm always wrong.  I hate this game.
Akihito.  For the record now that I'm off Carrington, he's sure to drop.
SC

• Haha 1

Javier Perez de Cuéllar for an anticlimactic record-breaking hit!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Life Is Beautiful said:

"half" is an overstatement.

90% of the forum isn't even sure of his/her gender.

I remember when people thought Sandy Gall died when Sandy Gallin did. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Boy! The next one will be a legend record breaker!

Mihai is still shading a comfortable lead with Bracknell clear second and everyone else disputing the minor places

Kind of ironic to see a king to clearly being voted for, eh?

• Like 2

I kind of want to vote for King Michael instead for convenience... but, I don't know, last time I changed my vote, Death decided to ruin my day by making my original vote correct (voted for Glen that one time, changed it to Liz Dawn, Glen ended up dying)

So, I think I'm just going to do myself a favor and not change my vote... or is Death going to play with my luck again and kill the King? Eh, I'll find out next hit... which will probably be a big one.

• Like 2

I decided to check off Bob Barker.  I'm almost confident that he'll take another fall and crack his head, leading to an inevitable coma and his demise.

He ruined life for many by abandoning The Price Is Right.   Why just today our health secretary, Tom Price was forced to resign.  Coincidence?  Not likely.

Besides, other people born on December 12 are already dead...and at younger ages.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, BrunoBrimley said:

Other people born on December 12 are already dead...and at younger ages.

Pulled straight from the top drawer of the very finest filing cabinet of masterful logic.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BrunoBrimley said:

He ruined life for many by abandoning The Price Is Right.   Why just today our health secretary, Tom Price was forced to resign.  Coincidence?  Not likely.

I told my mom earlier today "Price is out" and at first she thought Bob Barker died.

• Like 3

On 28/09/2017 at 08:23, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Given his age and the fact he's in hospital I'm surprised I'm the only one who has voted for Bob Dole. 

I've added my vote, but like yourself, surprised to see so few votes for him given the circumstances.

• Like 1

On 2017. 09. 28. at 05:43, Joey Russ said:

That's it this year. Sorry to be a party pooper.

Lots of good candidates still in the game with 3 more months to go, but if I have to choose only one of the options, it's gonna be "None of the above".

So there are two possibilities: I will either win, or this will be a record year and I get to choose again. And with less time left, "None of the above" will have an even higher chance to win. ;)

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, GossipGabe said:

Lots of good candidates still in the game with 3 more months to go, but if I have to choose only one of the options, it's gonna be "None of the above".

So there are two possibilities: I will either win, or this will be a record year and I get to choose again. And with less time left, "None of the above" will have an even higher chance to win. ;)

Nice strategy

On 2017. 09. 28. at 14:01, Joey Russ said:

It'll much more funnier if he does die and become the 15th death since no one could vote for him...

Actually, the last item in the list is not "No one else on the list" but "None of the above". And technically, if Billy Graham is not on the list and he dies then it's indeed "None of the above". :D

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, GossipGabe said:

Actually, the last item in the list is not "No one else on the list" but "None of the above". And technically, if Billy Graham is not on the list and he dies then it's indeed "None of the above". :D

Good point!  I've just cast a belated vote.