Sign in to follow this  
Vaagheid

Desi Bouterse

Former dictator and current re-elected president of Suriname Desi Bouterse has temporarilly resigned his duties after a medical procedure in Cuba.

Does there really need to be a single fucking thread for everybody that has a hospital trip or resigns.

• Thanks 1

I have been a (former) regular poster here since 2008. I have not created any new thread here in over a year and am now making one for someone with medical problems and enough fame (in my perspective). If you have issues with the mass-posters here, don't fucking take it out on me when i post a thread once a year.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Angry 1

1 hour ago, Vaagheid said:

Sentenced to 20 years.

Seeing that he is currently the president of Suriname, he might not actually go to jail. 

It's so unfair all this corrupted and killer politician seem to be unpunished for the justice 

WHO????  

On 28/09/2017 at 18:30, Vaagheid said:

I have been a (former) regular poster here since 2008. I have not created any new thread here in over a year and am now making one for someone with medical problems and enough fame (in my perspective). If you have issues with the mass-posters here, don't fucking take it out on me when i post a thread once a year.

Too bad you didn't keep your record intact.  FFS seriously?  He needed a THREAD couldn't be mentioned in Despots or ... 
You don't get a free pass to post shite threads cuz of longevity.  There's 100 people been here since 2008 didn't create a shite thread today. 
As for last sentence you sound a sniveling whining ____.

Let 'former' be your dingy, and let your 'perspective' be your sail. 

6 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

There's 100 people been here since 2008 didn't create a shite thread today. 

Neither did i...

You are complaining about a thread that's two years old as if it's made yesterday.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

Too bad you didn't keep your record intact.  FFS seriously?  He needed a THREAD couldn't be mentioned in Despots or ... 
You don't get a free pass to post shite threads cuz of longevity.  There's 100 people been here since 2008 didn't create a shite thread today. 
As for last sentence you sound a sniveling whining ____.

Let 'former' be your dingy, and let your 'perspective' be your sail. 

No, he couldn't be mentioned in "Despots" because it's African Despots, and Suriname isn't in Africa.

But you knew that, didn't you?  :unsure:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Toast said:

No, he couldn't be mentioned in "Despots" because it's African Despots, and Suriname isn't in Africa.

But you knew that, didn't you?  :unsure:

Maybe Sir Creep was suggesting the creation of a new thread entitled Despots specifically to include all those despots from non-African countries.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, time said:

Maybe Sir Creep was suggesting the creation of a new thread entitled Despots specifically to include all those despots from non-African countries.

You're too kind  :D

https://netherlandsnewslive.com/five-arrested-after-the-theft-of-46-weapons-from-desi-bouterses-home-abroad/210240/

His 26-year old grandson Walter Bouterse committed suicide on 22nd of June, a day later 46 (!!!) weapons were stolen from his house.

This includes three Steyr rifles, two heavy machine guns, two grenade launchers, 25 AK-47 rifles, a machine gun, five carbines (long-barreled firearm), six Taurus pistols and a Browning pistol. "There are questions among the population about what the former president was supposed to do with so many weapons in his house."

Desi Bouterse was a drug trafficker and a dictator. Won't be a sad death when it happens.