Sign in to follow this  
Dead Wait

Marilyn Manson

Another one on the Turner League. Absolute cunt.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Turner league?

I mean if he was in a coma or summat..... no reason for a thread cuz of an accident alone.  His dad just kicked the bucket so there's that.  Maybe make a Mariln Manson's Dad thread?
SC

16 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

I mean if he was in a coma or summat..... no reason for a thread cuz of an accident alone.  His dad just kicked the bucket so there's that.  Maybe make a Mariln Manson's Dad thread?
SC

Mentioned in the fringes of fame/family of the famous thread on July 8th.

Wouldn't it be fun if in some strange ironic twist, Hef got interred next to Marilyn Manson instead of Monroe?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Maybe it's as well I passed on going to see him in December 

I would rather have a dentist test out new types of drill bits on me

than go to a marilyn manson concert

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dead Wait said:

Turner league?

I have a league of people that I can't fucking abide, named after that absolutely talentless cumbucket Anthea Turner.  Members include Jane MacDonald, Les Dennis, Michael Barrymore, Cilla Fucking Black, and Tom Cunty Cruise, amongst others. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

I have a league of people that I can't fucking abide, named after that absolutely talentless cumbucket Anthea Turner.  Members include Jane MacDonald, Les Dennis, Michael Barrymore, Cilla Fucking Black, and Tom Cunty Cruise, amongst others. 

I see - mine would also include Vic Reeves! Can’t stand that man!

Should keep a journal of the people who enter into that list, call it the Turner Diaries.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

The most talentless prime time performer for me is Leigh Francis, aka Keith Lemon. Completely witless and unfunny fuckwit and yet the plebby cunts on ITV seem to think he's some sort of comedy God!

• Like 1

This never gets old.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Toast said:

This never gets old.

I was thinking of that the other day after seeing a clip of her on one of those reality TV shows where she is in therapy or summat.

Timeless and beautiful.

9 hours ago, Lard Bazaar said:

That's a little extreme even for this forum. Guy's a celebrated artist, show some respect.

2 minutes ago, Life Is Beautiful said:

That's a little extreme even for this forum. Guy's a celebrated artist, show some respect.

Yeah but Lardy is an even bigger celebrated piss artist and a legend of the forum.

That's an unbeatable top trump.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

That's an unbeatable top trump.

What my bro used to say after breaking wind 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Life Is Beautiful said:

Yeh, celebrated by emotionally retarded teenagers who wouldn't know talent if it wrote them some shitty morbid poetry and then stubbed its fag out on their thigh.  He is a nearly 50 year old man, now packing man boobs, who thinks it's still cool to dress up like a 17 year old goth.  Over-rated and irrelevant. And an absolute cunt. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Honestly, I'm not a fan of that type of music in general. It just sounds bad to my ears. I have a more classic taste in music in general, so I couldn't give a shit about Marilyn Manson. 

40 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Yeh, celebrated by emotionally retarded teenagers who wouldn't know talent if it wrote them some shitty morbid poetry and then stubbed its fag out on their thigh.  He is a nearly 50 year old man, now packing man boobs, who thinks it's still cool to dress up like a 17 year old goth.  Over-rated and irrelevant. And an absolute cunt. 

I'm sure you wouldn't say the same thing about Alice Cooper, his major influence.

He was a shock artist that had a tremendous impact on the rock scene (especially live concerts) and pushed boundaries (which is what rock is all about when you think about it). Not to mention he comes of as extremely intelligent in all interviews I've seen of him. There  was even one particular interview with Letterman (who apparently has the same mentality as you) where Dave was trying his best to make Manson look like a dolt, without success.

For the record I'm not a fan of his music or voice (I'm more of a classic rock type of guy), and I'm only really familiar with Tainted Love (which is a cover anyway), but I don't get he deserves all the hate he gets, especially when he was treated VERY unfairly by the media and the entire US people at one moment when Columbine happened (despite the fact that there was no real correlation between his music and what those kids did that day). Very harsh stuff.

Oh, and if you are against 50 old men with man boobs who do not dress their age (literally 90% of the people in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame now), next time try to address the issue of Mick Jagger. Now THAT's a 70 year old man who shouldn't even be near skinny jeans.

article-2379658-1A942545000005DC-914_634x769.jpg

I do remember the  days when my music tastes didn't extend beyond Manson or Linkin Park, or even worse. Then one day, my mum staged an intervention, got me a best of Neil Young. "You'll love this..."

I think my general music tastes changed pretty much overnight.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Life Is Beautiful said:

That's a little extreme even for this forum. 

It is? News to me....

• Like 3