Lord Fellatio Nelson

Harvey 'Wank Stain' Weinstein

And for the record lardy....

Who is the bigger villain?

A/ a predatory cunt in a position everbody knows he is

Or

B/ the girls that enabled him, by keeping their mouths shut for a couple of decades after they got their first million, allowing umpteen other girls to be abused?

I'm guessing you'll say 'A', and you're fucking wrong.

1 hour ago, charon said:

Or

B/ the girls that enabled him, by keeping their mouths shut for a couple of decades after they got their first million, allowing umpteen other girls to be abused?

Troubles me a bit...

If one were to change the option "B" word "girls" to the word "children" i don't think your premise holds water. I'm sure the perpetrators would welcome the chance to say they had been enabled

9 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

Oh aye, and...

I was stunned today to hear a female coleague of mine who has worked in the film industry actually defend Harvey and suggest some of those women just had to tell him to fuck off and then walk away.

Let's see if I can put this in a way that won't get me crucified. 

Meh, not a chance. 

There are a fair number of women like me - I have noticed they all tend to be around my age, as well - who, while in complete agreement that some men need to learn how to keep their peckers to themselves and stop being misogynistic manipulating predatory assholes, also believe that women need to do a couple of things:

• Stop allowing the label of "victim" to be applied to them and stop demanding special treatment in cases of sexual transgression;
  • Fight like hell to change the world but, at the same time, understand that the current world is not what they would wish and act accordingly;
  • Take common sense precautions to protect themselves in this not perfect world; 
  • And the one that gets the most rotten tomatoes thrown at me - remember that accusation does not immediately confer guilt. 

I know women who would walk through Detroit at night wearing a bikini just to make a point. No shit. No, what you are wearing does not give any man the right to lay a hand on you. Realistically, however, you just set yourself up. You are a dumbass. If you were carrying $10K in cash you would go miles out of your way to avoid South Central Los Angeles. Why is taking steps to avoid sexual assault any different? It may not make a difference - nuns in full habit have been raped from time immemorial - but wearing the bikini where it is appropriate to wear it and not where it isn't might just be common sense.

If you play the victim you will be treated like a victim. End of discussion. The media not releasing your identity, you needing a safe anonymous space, merely shows your weakness to your attacker. It's OK for your accused - but not yet convicted - attacker to be named and to be smeared all over the news but you get to hide? What if you are wrong and his life is destroyed? It's been fairly well proven that recognition is unreliable in criminal cases. Oh, but it's all right because someone hurt you....bullshit. Double standards are double standards regardless of whether the crime is rape or grand larceny or arson or mass murder.

If you are right, and you know you are right, and especially if you have proof that you are right, get out there and kick ass. If he hurt you make sure he knows he did not destroy you. Rape and sexual harassment are about power, and if you hide out and lick your wounds for too long you have given your attacker all the power. The only way stigma gets destroyed is to take it out of the dark and burn it on the town square. Hold your head high and make sure everyone knows you believe there is no shame in being assaulted, only in perpetuating the idea of victimhood on your entire sex.

Don't even get me started on the US Title IX sexual assault on college campuses bullshit.

Oh, and if you didn't protest and you kept your mouth shut or accepted a bribe when some sorry ass piece of shit predated on you, you can just continue to keep your mouth shut when the shit hits the fan and he's been destroyed in the media. You are part of the problem, not the solution, and you need to just go away and yes I'm talking to you Angelina Jolie and Gwyneth Paltrow (who both have a couple of powerful parents themselves). Particularly when you continue to make money for him in film after film, year after year. 

This is why I am an unsuccessful feminist and likely to remain one. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

The usual gossip sites had rumours about him for years. It really was an open secret and everyone in Hollywood knew it. I'd only accept apologies from actors/actresses living somewhere else.

I bet Uma Thurman was on the casting couch. I mean, she also got together with Quentin Tarantino...

8 hours ago, charon said:

Or

Yeh, you're fucking right I'd say A. And this is where I will gracefully bow out of this discussion (that I probably should have stayed out of in the first place with hindsight) as there is obviously no debating with someone who has zero understanding of the effects on the mind of someone who has been raped.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, themaninblack said:

What I'm interested in is who pushed him under the bus? And why?

Robert "Bob" Weinstein is an American film producer. He is the founder and head of Dimension Films, former co-chairman of Miramax Films, and current head of The Weinstein Company

I'm with Carol.  

People's behaviour is often a contributory factor to their own misfortunes.  I see nothing wrong with saying they should take some responsibility, without being howled down and accused of being a "victim blamer".

• Thanks 1

On 11/10/2017 at 20:56, Lard Bazaar said:

I haven't read a huge amount about this, but what I've seen is this -

Some people made allegations that have not yet been proven one way or the other.

He's got sacked.

His wife has left him. 

Everyone is calling him a cunt.

All this BEFORE being proved guilty? 

Of course, I'm playing devil's advocate. He sure as shit tried to finger all those birds.  But what if he WAS innocent? He's lost his job, his wife and his reputation. 

hqdefault.jpg

Great game.

12 hours ago, John Kettley said:

Sex pest starts topic on sex pest. Sweet.

I can't say I have ever masturbated with Randomly chosen Canadians via webcam tbf.

That's best left to short arsed dick heads or fat cunts like Weinstein

• Haha 1

golf.gif

• Like 1

17 hours ago, John Kettley said:

Sex pest starts topic on sex pest. Sweet.

LFN is lovely! He grew up in the same town as me and has never asked for nudes / sent  unsolicited dick pics/ been creepy in any way at all ime. What evidence do you have for this horrible accusation? 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Boudicca said:

LFN is lovely! He grew up in the same town as me and has never asked for nudes / sent  unsolicited dick pics/ been creepy in any way at all ime. What evidence do you have for this horrible accusation? 

Disappointing Lady FN is enough.:lol:

I've never been asked for dirty pics either from lfn.

Gutted.

This must be how the Harvey Weinstein girls that didn't get touched up feel

17559.gif

13 minutes ago, charon said:

I've never been asked for dirty pics either from lfn.

Gutted.

This must be how the Harvey Weinstein girls that didn't get touched up feel

17559.gif

Oh, ok!

Show us your tits. :D

82761683.jpg

• Haha 1

Please delete that.

Please.

6 minutes ago, charon said:

Please delete that.

Please.

:lol:

I do like deleting things but...

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Boudicca said:

I do like deleting things but...

Can we at least put it in a spoiler tag?

Nothing to add to the discussion of the topic, he's a tosser and possibly a rapist but the women seeking damages because he offered to masturbate in front of them and then let him leave are a bit daft. 

• Like 2

I could put it in a spoiler Daeshray but I don't want to and LFN wouldn't be happy either. Nice to see you back btw.

• Like 1

LFN just needs to stop posting selfies. That would solve the problem. 

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, CarolAnn said:

LFN just needs to stop posting selfies. That would solve the problem. 

I just, I just can't help myself CA!! :D 

• Haha 1

On 10/12/2017 at 10:14, Spade_Cooley said:

Robert "Bob" Weinstein is an American film producer. He is the founder and head of Dimension Films, former co-chairman of Miramax Films, and current head of The Weinstein Company

Also under the bus.

Couple of interesting  one's that have climbed onto the shit train.

Tom Jones. Lol.

Jane Fonda. Bigger LOL.

30 mins interview and it in the main how she kept quiet in case it hurt her source :D

Didn't once mention her first hubby, married after her first main part, that he produced, and then got her to get hoors for 3somes.

https://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/jane-fondas-threesome-heartache-7272398.html

Hollywood Royalty.

Michael Winner has also been accused by a couple of British, er, 'character actresses....'