Lord Fellatio Nelson

Harvey 'Wank Stain' Weinstein

The original House Of Cards was awesome.  They had a fucking cheek r Remaking that was an impertinence.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

You can philosophize yourself into a corner where someone will find you drooling and rocking back and forth while humming nursery songs to yourself. If you want to watch House of Cards or Pulp Fiction or The Pianist or read Mein Kampf or Bleak House or listen to the Symphonie Fantastique, fine. Do so. People are complicated. Very few are irredeemable. Accept the beauty with the ugliness. Both have something to teach us. 

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, Youwanticewiththat said:

Harvey, for instance, left a lot of women with beautiful, soft, nourished hands.

Well my hands are still as rough as a badgers arse.:lol:

• Like 1

My father is building up quite the history of sexually harassing my next door neighbour. Memorably "I hope you're talking to me" when she was innocently threatening her small boys with a spanking. And recently about their bathroom refit. "I would love to get in that old bath with you darling" He also once said he'd give 'both" my underage daughter and her friend smacked bottoms  if they didn't get home on time. Obviously I've recorded all this and if I didn't need to keep him alive for inheritance purposes I'd be straight on the phone to Inspector Yewtree. I'm buying him massage oil and a new bathrobe for Christmas.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Well my hands are still as rough as a badgers arse.:lol:

Friction burns LFN?

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Youwanticewiththat said:

Friction burns LFN?

Deffo! :D

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Ed Westwick up in the firing line now, xoxo.

Well, having read one of several articles pertaining to the statement of the 'actress' involved,  I am mindful that the threats to her career seemed to be somewhat important to her decision not to go to the Police and report the offence.

Seriously, what the fuck is the matter with people?

George Takei next in the frame.

Personally, I'd absolve him if his chat up line involved 'to boldly go where no man has gone before'.....

• Haha 3

Forgot people being inappropriate to women - many of whom understand that sex with directors was part of the deal, Hollywood has a much much bigger issue. If you think that the pedo's utilising the entertainment industry was restricted to the UK you are so wrong and the lid on Hollywood's sick pedo gangs is slowly but surely about to come right off. The jist for anyone who doesn't want to read - Corey Feldman was the best friend of Corey Haim; child actor who died due to drug issues resulting from mental health issues brought on by - according to Feldman and Haim's mother - child abuse and he has a list of names he claims abused child actors; which the LAPD are now investigating.

https://pagesix.com/2017/11/09/sean-astin-backs-corey-feldmans-sexual-assault-claims/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2017/11/10/lapd-ends-investigation-into-claims-corey-feldman/851434001/

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/hollywood-sexual-assault-abuse-young-boys-rife-survivor-warning-corey-haim-feldman-james-van-der-a8009556.html

• Thanks 1

Allison Mack being second-in-command of a sex cult really isn't a headline I expected to see in 2017. I assumed she was, y'know, working on some police procedural show that doesn't get broadcast in the UK, or is third down the castlist on an Amazon-exclusive show. Instead she's branding sex slaves.

10 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Allison Mack being second-in-command of a sex cult really isn't a headline I expected to see. I assumed she was, y'know, working on some police procedural show that doesn't get broadcast in the UK, or is third down the castlist on an Amazon-exclusive show. Instead she's branding sex slaves.

FTFY - the world gets more and more bonkers. 

On 11/11/2017 at 11:55, Deathray said:

Forgot people being inappropriate to women - many of whom understand that sex with directors was part of the deal, Hollywood has a much much bigger issue. If you think that the pedo's utilising the entertainment industry was restricted to the UK you are so wrong and the lid on Hollywood's sick pedo gangs is slowly but surely about to come right off. The jist for anyone who doesn't want to read - Corey Feldman was the best friend of Corey Haim; child actor who died due to drug issues resulting from mental health issues brought on by - according to Feldman and Haim's mother - child abuse and he has a list of names he claims abused child actors; which the LAPD are now investigating.

https://pagesix.com/2017/11/09/sean-astin-backs-corey-feldmans-sexual-assault-claims/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2017/11/10/lapd-ends-investigation-into-claims-corey-feldman/851434001/

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/hollywood-sexual-assault-abuse-young-boys-rife-survivor-warning-corey-haim-feldman-james-van-der-a8009556.html

This seems to have disappeared in the press for now - too busy with the Mugabe situation to follow through with all the pedophile accusations. Sad.

25 minutes ago, theoldlady said:

This seems to have disappeared in the press for now - too busy with the Mugabe situation to follow through with all the pedophile accusations. Sad.

Disappointing for you, but I'm sure there will be plenty more to satisfy those who are obsessed with paedophilia.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Jill Messick , former manager for Rose McGowan, tops herself aged 50 in the fall out over McGowans claim of rape by Harvey.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/jill-messicks-family-issues-blistering-statement-harvey-weinstein-rose-mcgowan-1083173

I'm actually impressed by how quickly Rose McGowan has fucked everything up. I mean she had near infinite credit in the bank to play with, and has managed to use all that up and get herself firmly into woke-debt in the space of three months.

Hopefully she'll think "Me too"..

Knowing nothing about her, I bet if you asked a cross section of Hollywood people about Rose mcGowan they would tap their foreheads and advise you to walk slowly away. Her book sounds ridiculous, she seems to have willingly got into the tub with Harvey, now she has a suicide on her hands. It's possible she is bipolar herself and may go the same way on her next downturn.

Far better to go the Renee Zellwegger route, keep silent and hope no-one notices all the HW films you were in.

• Haha 2

I'm not sure if I should post this at all, or if this is the right spot, etc, but I see people posting similar stuff so why not.

Hedley announces a hiatus as members have been alleged of sexual assault of girls - some as young as 14. The hiatus will begin after their tour ends.

• Thanks 1

Just picking a completely random thread to mention Dan Schneider has been axed by Nickelodeon.