Lord Fellatio Nelson

Harvey 'Wank Stain' Weinstein

Always thought Schneider's looks reflected his creepiness pretty accurately.

BgkZk5d.jpg

For the uninitiated, there's this. You may want to not click if at work/eating: 

2 hours ago, Death Impends said:

Always thought Schneider's looks reflected his creepiness pretty accurately.

BgkZk5d.jpg

I had no idea that eating juvenile beaver was so fattening.

Because he's not likely to peg any time soon I'd imagine.

• Thanks 1

The first Spacey film is out since the allegations.

Think it took @$278 at the box office in the first two days........

• Like 1

Sur Alex Salmond been Wallace'd up by the Nat's to the politzi over 2 allegations from 2013.

I hope they're against Ruth Davidson.

:lol:

Being killed at work just now so in our fleeting/non existent breaks, we are trying to decide his guilt by anagrams.

Guilty / Al, old sex man

Innocent / A sex doll man

Jury is OUT.....

• Haha 2

Plot twist to the whole metoo campaign:

Kevin Spacey rapes Harvey Weinstein, and is suddenly seen as a hero and inspirational figure all around the world. They build statues of him, name streets after him, and an annual award called The Kevin Spacey KBE Anti-Predatory Behaviour Award is established.

• Haha 2

One of Brett Kavanaughs accusers, the raped me in the back seat of chariot one, admits she made it up to stop his appointment.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4628088/brett-kavanaugh-rape-accusation-lie/

On 27/10/2018 at 13:12, Predictor said:

Plot twist to the whole metoo campaign:

Kevin Spacey rapes Harvey Weinstein, and is suddenly seen as a hero and inspirational figure all around the world. They build statues of him, name streets after him, and an annual award called The Kevin Spacey KBE Anti-Predatory Behaviour Award is established.

Edit: read your post the wrong way round..

New documentary about R. Kelly, exploring claims that he raped young girls.

It's been known for years that he's a creepy scumbag but if these allegations are true then he's in for it.

https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2019/01/surviving-r-kelly-is-a-powerful-visual-testimony/579427/

26 minutes ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

New documentary about R. Kelly, exploring claims that he raped young girls.

It's been known for years that he's a creepy scumbag but if these allegations are true then he's in for it.

https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2019/01/surviving-r-kelly-is-a-powerful-visual-testimony/579427/

Is this not the doco that has already been transmitted?

I saw one a while back that was pretty comprehensive and left nobody in any doubt that he joins the ranks alongside Glitter for his sexual kicks.

IIRC, he is not just a physical abuser but a physical and emotional one too.

Cunt.

16 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Is this not the doco that has already been transmitted?

I saw one a while back that was pretty comprehensive and left nobody in any doubt that he joins the ranks alongside Glitter for his sexual kicks.

IIRC, he is not just a physical abuser but a physical and emotional one too.

Cunt.

Nope this is a new three part one that just been broadcast on Lifetime in the US called "Surviving R Kelly".

In addition to what we already knew about Aaliyah and that tape, he keeps six women in a "sex cult" cutting them off from their families - who often misguidedly introduce their daughters to R Kelly in the hope of progressing their career (I mean how thick can you get?), controlling what they wear, who they speak to and punishing them for laughing at other men etc... . And unsurprisingly everyone in the music industry knows he's a creep with many of them happy to say this on telly.

A side sweep off this is that someone's dug up a video of Drake feeling up at 17 year old on stage from 2010, so watch this space on that.

37 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Nope this is a new three part one that just been broadcast on Lifetime in the US called "Surviving R Kelly".

In addition to what we already knew about Aaliyah and that tape, he keeps six women in a "sex cult" cutting them off from their families - who often misguidedly introduce their daughters to R Kelly in the hope of progressing their career (I mean how thick can you get?), controlling what they wear, who they speak to and punishing them for laughing at other men etc... . And unsurprisingly everyone in the music industry knows he's a creep with many of them happy to say this on telly.

A side sweep off this is that someone's dug up a video of Drake feeling up at 17 year old on stage from 2010, so watch this space on that.

The one i saw pretty much echoed the one you are talking about.

Chris Brown arrested in Paris following rape accusation.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/chris-brown-rape-arrest-latest-paris-police-claim-france-a8740166.html

If you have some free time, read the police report from that time he beat Rihanna to within an inch of her life. Lovely man.

Say one thing about Weinstein, the movies nominated for Oscars were a lot better when he was in charge of rigging the ballot.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

Chris Brown arrested in Paris following rape accusation.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/chris-brown-rape-arrest-latest-paris-police-claim-france-a8740166.html

If you have some free time, read the police report from that time he beat Rihanna to within an inch of her life. Lovely man.

Released without charge.