football_fan

New Here And Just Saying Hello

I came across the forum whilst researching my 2013 Deadpool choices for another site.

Loving the tone of the place, which suits my sense of humour down to a T and the lambasting of those who use les than legible English.

Looking forward to getting my 2013 DDP in. I've got a couple of crackers in mind.

Welcome to DeathList, EGN. I just approved your registration as a member, so you should be able to post as such.

Enjoy your stay and good luck in DDP.

regards,

Hein

• Like 1

Stuff as a guest

And, hopefully, I now have an account...

Afternoon all. Been lurking for a while as I've been doing the Death Pool in my local (the Nag's Head in Reading) for the last few years so have been on here looking for insights.

Thought I'd better go the whole hog and join up. Give a little back :hatsoff: though whether that actually amounts to anything useful is another matter.

Afternoon all. Been lurking for a while as I've been doing the Death Pool in my local (the Nag's Head in Reading) for the last few years so have been on here looking for insights.

Thought I'd better go the whole hog and join up. Give a little back :hatsoff: though whether that actually amounts to anything useful is another matter.

Welcome to DeathList, NagsHeadReading, where nagging is a way if life.

regards,

Hein

Unlikely to be the wrong thread for hello. Never can be sure though, but hey take a risk, Hello.

Sometime lurker finally got around to creating an account.

Unlikely to be the wrong thread for hello. Never can be sure though, but hey take a risk, Hello.

Greetings and welcome.

Hi and welcome to DL. I like your chess related user name and avatar.

regards,

Hein

Thanks both.

Hate thinking up usernames as a rule. However this one somehow felt appropriate to the subject at hand.

Finally... I decided to join you today.

I really like this morbid "death list thing", so... here is my little list (which came into my mind without knowing why and how and when):

Thank you Death Impends!

Yes I will! I do! It's "fun" to read the other death lists (even if "fun" isn't the right expression...) :D

Mind Mush here, not for the first time but for the first time as a member - with privileges!

So what's this Spammer stuff over my photo? I'm not a spammer at all - well I'll eat SPAM every now and then but that is about it - you know SPAM? Pork Should And Ham?

Well I've had several Precognitive experiences with Death and Dead People and that is why I find this site interesting.

So ADMIN - Please remove the spammer status!

Thanks,

Mind Mush

The spammer title is moreso jocular than serious, it means one's a brand new member rather than an actual spammer. That aside welcome.

Anyone die?

Damned glad to see you back Mono :) . How the hell have you been doing? Oh, no-one of any significance.

Anyone die?

Portsmouth FC

• Like 1

Anyone die?

The Monkey is back! :)

Ok had to edit this - it didn't include Toast's quote...

It's gone all Facebook.... Death of Pompey, I'd have to say <3

After being panned by one of the regulars for posting one comment as a guest,felt I had to do my duty to the UK Deathlist consortium & become full-time !

After being panned by one of the regulars for posting one comment as a guest,felt I had to do my duty to the UK Deathlist consortium & become full-time !

Um, I think the reason your post was panned was not because you were a guest, but because it was saying there had been no mention of Cecil Womack's death on here, when in fact it had been posted 5 days earlier........

Um, I think the reason your post was panned was not because you were a guest, but because it was saying there had been no mention of Cecil Womack's death on here, when in fact it had been posted 5 days earlier........

Yeah, there are some right picky gits on here.

It weren't me!

• Like 1

It weren't me!

I know!

You dont give a shit, do you!

Hi, I'm mind mush and as the name implies my mind is a bit mushy. Hey I went to Woodstock so I have an good excuse. I mean all the recreational drugs and sex had taken a toll on my cerebral capacities. I'm still having synaptic gaps that can last several hours. Actually I survived it all very well, am in good shape for a 62 year old party hardy with a penchant for good times and good living. Quite active yet and visit the health club regularly and drink wine often - preferably Chardonnay. I get bored very easily so when I'm out and about I use the general public to entertain myself. Like I love to ask the girl at the register if she knows the difference between a Subway sandwich and a wild sex affair - when she says no I tell her "Your the girl I want to take out to lunch" at which time we both crack up laughing.

Well anyway I'm having fun here and hope you all like my posts - if you don't then just dial 1-800-eat shit.

• Thanks 1

Hi, I'm mind mush and as the name implies my mind is a bit mushy. Hey I went to Woodstock so I have an good excuse. I mean all the recreational drugs and sex had taken a toll on my cerebral capacities. I'm still having synaptic gaps that can last several hours. Actually I survived it all very well, am in good shape for a 62 year old party hardy with a penchant for good times and good living. Quite active yet and visit the health club regularly and drink wine often - preferably Chardonnay. I get bored very easily so when I'm out and about I use the general public to entertain myself. Like I love to ask the girl at the register if she knows the difference between a Subway sandwich and a wild sex affair - when she says no I tell her "Your the girl I want to take out to lunch" at which time we both crack up laughing.

Well anyway I'm having fun here and hope you all like my posts - if you don't then just dial 1-800-eat shit.

Can I borrow your phone?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1