football_fan

New Here And Just Saying Hello

Welcome to all the new members .

Seems we have had alot of new members join in the last 6 months or is it just the standard compared with all the other months over the years ?

• Like 1

Seems we have had alot of new members join in the last 6 months or is it just the standard compared with all the other months over the years ?

All depends really. If existing members are bored, they create additional profiles and then spend time replying to their own posts, as it were.

Each to their own, or summat.

All depends really. If existing members are bored, they create additional profiles and then spend time replying to their own posts, as it were.

Each to their own, or summat.

They do don't leave it on that cliffhanger we want names . :D

• Like 1

Can't name names. Know a few too many but I'm saying nothing here.

Sadly not true, nobody has created a duplicate account in a long, long time. Those that did, back in the day, have left the DL.

Sadly not true, nobody has created a duplicate account in a long, long time. Those that did, back in the day, have left the DL.

Well if i had to guess i would say notaguest was kind of like that but not sure . I really don't know though because haven't managed to piece together

what went on with notaguest.

Hi. Been lurking here for a few months and been an on/off fan of the site for a couple of years. I just finally decided to make an account. Sometimes I felt the mild need to post but couldn't be bothered signing up. Obviously I wasn't gonna post as a guest because you guys seem to have more contempt and hatred for your guests than Basil Fawlty.

My favourite Death list year is 1997. My favourite Death list survivor is Andrea de Cesaris (even though I hate F1 these days). And I have my own personal list of 50 names for this year (of which I've scored 3 hits so far). Of course this is the first time I've ever done it so I have the advantage of not having to follow the "Maximum 25 names from last year" rule (although I'm not really sure how your "Dead pool" thing works and obviously it's far too late to enter for this year, even if I wanted to.)

My other hobbies include entry-level shamanry, and giggling at words like "spelunker".

• Like 1

Yes, a fine welcome to Dr.Zorders. Nice name. Pitch in with spirited reposts as you wish.

"Pitch in with spirited reposts as you wish."

I'm confused already.

• Like 1

Pleased to meetcha Dr. Zorders, hope you enjoy your time here.

Hi! I have an immense fascination with celebrity deaths and have been lurking here for the past several months. I decided to join today so I could get involved.

Edited by Magere Hein
Member status of post fixed.

Welcome aboard ajlposh and Don_Kiddick .

Hello and welcome, chaps

Hi all just joined and saying hello :skull:

Might have been a bit more impressed if you had called yourself 'Don_keycock'

5 outta 10.

• Like 2

Hi all just joined and saying hello :skull:

Might have been a bit more impressed if you had called yourself 'Don_keycock'

5 outta 10.

Sittin' there with a glass of champagne in one hand and your cock in the other with ya trousers round ya ankles more like you clever bastard!!!! LOL

Repostin what I wrote on da page I have.:

It da Birdman from YMCMB, aka da 5 * Stunna. Weezy my adopative son. Born hood rich 1969, third ward Hollygrove, New Orleans. Found Cash Money ovah 20 years ago on my hustle. Also be a rappa when I'm not chillin wit my brotha Slim in the millions. 1997-2003 i wuz in a group cllaed tha Big Tymers wit my former homeboy Mannie Fresh but he stolen to much credit so I disabanded tha group. My team be signing all tha ballas. Sometime i'mma freestyle stunt on you n**as. Known high-rolla wit da bi**hes. Beliee dat.

Interests

spendin money, makin money, talkin bout wealth, recordin rap music, chillin wit my son Lil' Wayne, keepin it gangsta, Drizzy Drake, Nicki, da otha n**as on da label, Blood gang pride

It da Birdman from YMCMB, aka da 5 * Stunna. Weezy my adopative son. Born hood rich 1969, third ward Hollygrove, New Orleans. Found Cash Money ovah 20 years ago on my hustle. Also be a rappa when I'm not chillin wit my brotha Slim in the millions. 1997-2003 i wuz in a group cllaed tha Big Tymers wit my former homeboy Mannie Fresh but he stolen to much credit so I disabanded tha group. My team be signing all tha ballas. Sometime i'mma freestyle stunt on you n**as. Known high-rolla wit da bi**hes. Beliee dat.

Interests

spendin money, makin money, talkin bout wealth, recordin rap music, chillin wit my son Lil' Wayne, keepin it gangsta, Drizzy Drake, Nicki, da otha n**as on da label, Blood gang pride

Andi Peters obviously not that busy at the moment.

Interests

Been on the blower to Armitage Shanks, he is currently offering 10/1 for MPFC, 2/1 for HarryMac and, deffo worth a punt at 25/1 its Occy.

Laydeeeeez and Gennelmen place your bets pleeeeze!!!

What odds will you give on it being Ronnie Biggs?

• Like 1

Well, he's a "friend" of Windsor apparently, who hasn't contributed to this forum for three months. That's where I'm putting my shekels...

Well, he's a "friend" of Windsor apparently, who hasn't contributed to this forum for three months. That's where I'm putting my shekels...

devon death trip?

I would feel bad now if it was an inside joke, I called them a shitty zombie :huh: .

• Like 1