football_fan

New Here And Just Saying Hello

What odds will you give on it being Ronnie Biggs?

Not as good as for Castro..

• Like 1

I'll admit to being 67 other members, but I'm not this guy. The only hip hop songs I know are CRapper's Delight and Anfield CRap.

EFA.

Repostin what I wrote on da page I have.:

It da Birdman from YMCMB, aka da 5 * Stunna. Weezy my adopative son. Born hood rich 1969, third ward Hollygrove, New Orleans. Found Cash Money ovah 20 years ago on my hustle. Also be a rappa when I'm not chillin wit my brotha Slim in the millions. 1997-2003 i wuz in a group cllaed tha Big Tymers wit my former homeboy Mannie Fresh but he stolen to much credit so I disabanded tha group. My team be signing all tha ballas. Sometime i'mma freestyle stunt on you n**as. Known high-rolla wit da bi**hes. Beliee dat.

Interests

spendin money, makin money, talkin bout wealth, recordin rap music, chillin wit my son Lil' Wayne, keepin it gangsta, Drizzy Drake, Nicki, da otha n**as on da label, Blood gang pride

Been on the blower to Armitage Shanks, he is currently offering 10/1 for MPFC, 2/1 for HarryMac and, deffo worth a punt at 25/1 its Occy.

Laydeeeeez and Gennelmen place your bets pleeeeze!!!

Richard Fedymen odds please.......

Repostin what I wrote on da page I have.:

It da Birdman from YMCMB, aka da 5 * Stunna. Weezy my adopative son. Born hood rich 1969, third ward Hollygrove, New Orleans. Found Cash Money ovah 20 years ago on my hustle. Also be a rappa when I'm not chillin wit my brotha Slim in the millions. 1997-2003 i wuz in a group cllaed tha Big Tymers wit my former homeboy Mannie Fresh but he stolen to much credit so I disabanded tha group. My team be signing all tha ballas. Sometime i'mma freestyle stunt on you n**as. Known high-rolla wit da bi**hes. Beliee dat.

Interests

spendin money, makin money, talkin bout wealth, recordin rap music, chillin wit my son Lil' Wayne, keepin it gangsta, Drizzy Drake, Nicki, da otha n**as on da label, Blood gang pride

Been on the blower to Armitage Shanks, he is currently offering 10/1 for MPFC, 2/1 for HarryMac and, deffo worth a punt at 25/1 its Occy.

Laydeeeeez and Gennelmen place your bets pleeeeze!!!

Richard Fedymen odds please.......

16/1 and evens for Fedymen being a second/twenty second account of an existing member.

Dont think so..........he appeared on another forum the week afore here, same name and avatar, pretty sure an alias there....so, twenty bitcoins please LFN @ 16's and forty stornoway black puds @ evens.

Hello fellow DeathList forum members! I found this forum somewhere but I forgot where. Any way glad to be here!

• Like 1

Hello fellow DeathList forum members! I found this forum somewhere but I forgot where. Any way glad to be here!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard!

Thanks. Looks like this could be an interesting journey.

What's up? It's late December (in case you didn't have a calendar handy and you live under a rock) so make sure you get a team together for the DDP quickly if you want to enter. Also, have fun.

What's up? It's late December (in case you didn't have a calendar handy and you live under a rock) so make sure you get a team together for the DDP quickly if you want to enter. Also, have fun.

Ok new here so you are going to have to explain. I do have a calendar under my rock and it's heated! LoL!

Ok new here so you are going to have to explain. I do have a calendar under my rock and it's heated! LoL!

Basically if you want to a have a shot at winning the Derby Dead Pool which is the interactive version of deathlist list of celebrities you think will die next year and submitting them.

Basically if you want to a have a shot at winning the Derby Dead Pool which is the interactive version of deathlist list of celebrities you think will die next year and submitting them.

Oh. OK. I can do that.

It's basically the most popular "Deathlist" contest amongst the users here. Don't forget to read the rules thoroughly...

It stands for Derby Dead Pool - because it was originally created in Derby, a drab and drizzly little place in the middle of England that no-one really cares about. Fairly simple really.

Evening all - been one of those dreaded guest things for a while but finally decided to register. Not going to register for DDP this year (unless I miraculously find myself with loads of spare time tomorrow!) but will continue to watch / read with interest and think about entering next year.

Evening all - been one of those dreaded guest things for a while but finally decided to register. Not going to register for DDP this year (unless I miraculously find myself with loads of spare time tomorrow!) but will continue to watch / read with interest and think about entering next year.

Good evening and welcome.

Good evening and welcome.

Thanks for the welcome. Managed to find a few minutes to cobble a team together - may need to think about it a bit earlier next year rather than throwing random names at a list!

Hi guys,

I´m new in the house and wann wish you all a happy new year.

In my signature you can see my personal Deathlist for 2014.

Greetz

Tom

• Like 1

I have returned after a couple of years off. I didn't post much before. Have also entered the DDP for the first time in a few years. I expect that like previous years, all my list will see the year out without bothering the undertaker.

Hi guys,

I´m new in the house and wann wish you all a happy new year.

In my signature you can see my personal Deathlist for 2014.

Greetz

Tom

Welcome aboard TomTom, hope you stick around.

I have returned after a couple of years off. I didn't post much before. Have also entered the DDP for the first time in a few years. I expect that like previous years, all my list will see the year out without bothering the undertaker.

Welcome back to the fold.

New around here. Long time lurker from the U.S. Big news junkie so I will be posting articles I see when people die as needed.

New around here. Long time lurker from the U.S. Big news junkie so I will be posting articles I see when people die as needed.

Hello and welcome.

Sadly not true, nobody has created a duplicate account in a long, long time. Those that did, back in the day, have left the DL.

Theirs not much making a dupe when you can just post as a guest.

• Like 1

Guest IsZsaZsaDeadYet?

Sadly not true, nobody has created a duplicate account in a long, long time. Those that did, back in the day, have left the DL.

Very True.

Very True.

But, mods and admins can see your IP address Deathray.