football_fan

New Here And Just Saying Hello

11 hours ago, Boudicca said:

Late to the party as usual Deathers.  Achelous is a decent long term member worthy of elevation. Cadie has been a member since 2015 I think and sounds okay and if it's true she's a social media expert she seems to know her stuff ie Lardy always posting about her bowels, Cat being a flight tracking expert, LFN and his tales of being hung like a hamster and his passion for classic cars etc..and charon being, :o well, charon. She understands us.

I can only hope she takes us on to new and greater things! Who is a mere mod to question the decisions of the great admins? All I do usually is say is"no please don't ban X " (Usually MK who I have a soft spot for because he's from Cock )

He is, he is!!!! :)

• Haha 2

On 1/2/2018 at 17:54, msc said:

Oh that's right, the wife joins and gets immediately promoted over my head! :o:lol:

If mama's happy, everyone's happy.

On 1/5/2018 at 08:33, Achelous said:

I've been a member of this site for many years.  I've been promoted due to being extremely well connected, but rest assured I'm as easy going as the other mods and admin. Otherwise I would have picked you up on your unnecessarily vulgar language. 

As long as the Bovine Attacks thread is treated with respect, I doubt my elevation will make much difference in the grand scheme of things.

Achelous

Since I'm apprently the Keeper of the Thread re: Bovine Attacks, I must be your unmitigated favourite.  At least I got ONE Admin who appreciates my work here.

SC

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sir Creep said:

Since I'm apprently the Keeper of the Thread re: Bovine Attacks, I must be your unmitigated favourite.  At least I got ONE Admin who appreciates my work here.

SC

If the thread: Bovine Attacks, gets deleted there will be rioting in the streets, mark my words. 

39 minutes ago, theoldlady said:

If the thread: Bovine Attacks, gets deleted there will be rioting in the streets, mark my words. 

Only in Oslo and it will take 3 weeks before the rest of the Planet gets to hear about it.

42 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Only in Oslo and it will take 3 weeks before the rest of the Planet gets to hear about it.

No worries! Norway is a powder keg right now. Anything can set off a riot. No one messes with our cows and sheeps.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

i always get mixed up, but i'm guessing that while bovine is the sheep, the cows are ovine.

14 minutes ago, MDavidSteel said:

i always get mixed up, but i'm guessing that while bovine is the sheep, the cows are ovine.

Bovine is cattle and ovine is sheep.

1 hour ago, MDavidSteel said:

Racist, they are all animals.

Hello DL memebers! I have been keeping track of the DL since about 2014, but figured that it was time for me to play this year (trying out a list of 10 to start) and also to join the forums! Thanks for letting me through! Happy to be here!

• Like 1

Wicca :D

We don't follow new fangled shit like that here cunto.

* just getting the abuse in afore the real grouchy fuckers see your post and let fly. Saves you in the long run.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, charon said:

Wicca :D

We don't follow new fangled shit like that here cunto.

* just getting the abuse in afore the real grouchy fuckers see your post and let fly. Saves you in the long run.

Lol, true...but whatever...Pagans can have an interest on death as well! We all tend to!

Pish.

Paganism was around for eons afore a mushroomed out his tits proto hippy prick took a bad trip and dreamt up Wicca.

Anyhoo. 'Welcome'.

• Haha 1

On 1/18/2018 at 17:11, Youwanticewiththat said:

Welcome SSWD

You're Justin Bieber aren't you?

No a friggen chance...hate that guy...he on my list this year haha!

• Haha 1

On 18/01/2018 at 22:11, Youwanticewiththat said:

Welcome SSWD

You're Justin Bieber aren't you?

A quick google would tell you that Justin Bieber was born in 1994. I thought being a middle aged creep you of all people would be affay with the birthdays of teen stars. 

43 minutes ago, Mongoloid wanker said:

A quick google would tell you that Justin Bieber was born in 1994. I thought being a middle aged creep you of all people would be affay with the birthdays of teen stars. 

It's 'Au Fait' you bell end.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

It's 'Au Fait' you bell end.

It might have been meant to be "affy good"......

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, charon said:

It might have been meant to be "affy good"......

You suddenly going soft you old bugger??:D

• Like 1

On 1/22/2018 at 16:44, Deathray said:

Idk...i just feel the bell tolls for him eventually..

• Like 1

Hi all

Long time lurker (ten years or more, was definitely here when Anna Nicole Smith died which I think was 2007-ish) - thought I'd join and maybe join in!

Anyway, hello!

• Like 2

200w.webp

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, coffee_and_candles said:

Hi all

Long time lurker (ten years or more, was definitely here when Anna Nicole Smith died which I think was 2007-ish) - thought I'd join and maybe join in!

Anyway, hello!

Welcome

If you want to join in the next Dead Pool to start would be The Windy City Pool at start of May - nice and easy scoring system too.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, coffee_and_candles said:

Hi all

Anyway, hello!

Loving the avatar - hope you're a dietician (yeah, yeah - you know where the emphasis goes)!

Welcome :)

8 hours ago, coffee_and_candles said:

Hi all

Anyway, hello!

Hello, coffee and candles. I like your face.