football_fan

New Here And Just Saying Hello

*waves*

Thanks for the welcomes!

You can buy the mould for the skull fried eggs on Amazon (UK anyway) - not bought one myself as I don't really do fried eggs, but it's very cool...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello all,

Been a lurker on here for a few years myself and just thought I'd create an account to say "hi"! I understand the point of the Deathlist and feel you guys get some undue criticism from people who assume you all are evil people cackling maniacally as they wait for celebrities to die one by one, but I know that's not the case (at least, I hope that's not the case, lol). I know there have been many celebrities' deaths that have personally hurt many of us and that this Deathlist is more so like a "tournament bracket" or "picking the Oscar winner" sort of thing (or whatever hobby-related analogy fits your demeanor).

Anyway, I just wanted to drop a greeting and hope I can get involved in the next year's Deathlist...however that works!

Mark

• Like 4

Welcome to the chamber of macabre cackles, Mark!

• Thanks 1

200w.webp

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums, Mark. :) The front page DeathList isn't really something you can get involved in, as it's decided by a small group of people, though the rest of us can still make suggestions for names to appear once December comes.

• Like 1

are the ones who decide some of the staff members

Grim Reaper does. Most the staff has no involvement with the actual DL proccess.

• Thanks 1

Not gonna lie, I’d laugh my tits off if Anthea Turner was wiped out in a freak back-of-a-truck explosion.  Welcome. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Death Impends said:

Welcome to the forums, Mark. :) The front page DeathList isn't really something you can get involved in, as it's decided by a small group of people, though the rest of us can still make suggestions for names to appear once December comes.

Ah, I'd always wondered about that. Thanks for letting me know!

That's right, we are only interested bystanders.  There are various prediction games of our own, though, so have a look around the Dead Pools section, and welcome.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, markb4 said:

Hello all,

Been a lurker on here for a few years myself and just thought I'd create an account to say "hi"! I understand the point of the Deathlist and feel you guys get some undue criticism from people who assume you all are evil people cackling maniacally as they wait for celebrities to die one by one, but I know that's not the case (at least, I hope that's not the case, lol). I know there have been many celebrities' deaths that have personally hurt many of us and that this Deathlist is more so like a "tournament bracket" or "picking the Oscar winner" sort of thing (or whatever hobby-related analogy fits your demeanor).

Anyway, I just wanted to drop a greeting and hope I can get involved in the next year's Deathlist...however that works!

Mark

No.I think in every way it's as sick as the Daily Mail claims.Let's not pretend otherwise & just enjoy the ride...we're all on it! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheFunkyPhantom said:

No.I think in every way it's as sick as the Daily Mail claims.Let's not pretend otherwise & just enjoy the ride...we're all on it! 

I personally just don't see it that way.

• Like 1

Hello everyone!

Been a lurker here since the Sam Simon days. My job is to miss obvious jokes and start threads that already exist.

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

17 minutes ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

Hello everyone!

Been a lurker here since the Sam Simon days. My job is to miss obvious jokes and start threads that already exist.

You shall fit right in. Welcome!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

Hello everyone!

Perhaps the best introductory post ever...

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

Hello everyone!

200w.webp

5 hours ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

Hello everyone!

As the official DL greeter, Welcome!

SirC

toast-smiley-emoticon-emoji.gif.c74bbdac0034639cf8fef70545738155.gif

Hi I've been watching this forum since 2016 hope to have some good discussions 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, portsmouthreaper said:

200w.webp

On 5/17/2018 at 08:21, portsmouthreaper said:

As the DL appointed official Wal*Mart type welcomer, welcome!

Hi!

Been following this site for 2 years now, and recently heard a rumour that there might follow some deaths in the next 30'ish years, so this feels like the right time to join you guys! :P

Won't bother you with unnecessary threads and comments but I'll try to be around here regularly, and post something every now and then.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, ThereWillBeDeaths7 said:

Hi!

Been following this site for 2 years now, and recently heard a rumour that there might follow some deaths in the next 30'ish years, so this feels like the right time to join you guys! :P

Won't bother you with unnecessary threads and comments but I'll try to be around here regularly, and post something every now and then.

Welcome and hello!

You get my seal of approval.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ThereWillBeDeaths7 said:

Hi!

Hello and welcome! How honoured we are to be graced with the presence of the 7th in the legendary ThereWillBeDeaths lineage. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1