football_fan

New Here And Just Saying Hello

3 hours ago, ThereWillBeDeaths7 said:

Hi!

Been following this site for 2 years now, and recently heard a rumour that there might follow some deaths in the next 30'ish years, so this feels like the right time to join you guys! :P

Won't bother you with unnecessary threads and comments but I'll try to be around here regularly, and post something every now and then.

Welcome aboard.  

• Like 1

Hello,

I've joined the Poker game as Diet of Worms.  I am excited about my team of contestants.  

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Doulton said:

Hello,

I've joined the Poker game as Diet of Worms.  I am excited about my team of contestants.  

I'm not.

Lord Fellatio, I just read that June Lockhart has been spotted kicking up her heels and celebrating a birthday.....Sorry to dismay you!

11 minutes ago, Doulton said:

Hello,

Hello!

can-of-worms.jpg.8b6293a5798a39106fedfdf3acb03ba3.jpg

3 minutes ago, Doulton said:

Lord Fellatio, I just read that June Lockhart has been spotted kicking up her heels and celebrating a birthday.....Sorry to dismay you!

^^^^^^

......another complete tosser. FFS!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Doulton said:

Hello,

Hey,

good luck and have fun!

22 hours ago, Doulton said:

Hello,

Hello, good sir, and welcome. 

22 hours ago, Doulton said:

Hello,

Welcome and good luck with your vermicelli.

35918224-5A3C-483E-A758-A4824E8C028F.jpeg

Hi all, I have watched DL from afar for about 4 years but only recently took the plunge and joined, I have a question to ask of some of the older sythe-sayers on the forums. Does someone actually have to be ill or showing obvious signs of dying to warrant having their own thread ? Is old age enough and if so what age would you class as old ? I don’t want to start pissing people off to be honest. Other than that I would like to say I am really enjoying the page as a whole, lots of knowledgeable members posting interesting stuff (Mostly) Cheers 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fun-e-ral said:

Hi all, I have watched DL from afar for about 4 years but only recently took the plunge and joined, I have a question to ask of some of the older scythe-sayers on the forums. Does someone actually have to be ill or showing obvious signs of dying to warrant having their own thread ? Is old age enough and if so what age would you class as old ? I don’t want to start pissing people off to be honest. Other than that I would like to say I am really enjoying the page as a whole, lots of knowledgeable members posting interesting stuff (Mostly) Cheers 

'ite mate. We've been waiting for you.

I'm no seasoned veteran/multitwunt yet, but my understanding is that there's an unwritten common sense checklist: will we know who they are? What's the state of their lifestyle/current health/age? If they're just old, are they really old (nonagenarian plus) and/or suddenly quiet? Will @Cat O'Falk diligently link me to a thread that's already been made? I dunno, I just let other people do all that. I'm just here for a laugh and to shout at Leah Bracknell for proving my predictions wrong over and over.

Enjoy!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

'ite mate. We've been waiting for you.

I'm no seasoned veteran/multitwunt yet, but my understanding is that there's an unwritten common sense checklist: will we know who they are? What's the state of their lifestyle/current health/age? If they're just old, are they really old (nonagenarian plus) and/or suddenly quiet? Will @Cat O'Falk diligently link me to a thread that's already been made? I dunno, I just let other people do all that. I'm just here for a laugh and to shout at Leah Bracknell for proving my predictions wrong over and over.

Enjoy!

Wise words, thanks.

Hello,

For almost 8 years I have been writing here.

You know almost Nothing about me.

I have a big question for you:

have you ever lost a friend? Had you a friend who died suddenly or became ill?

Thanks

On 27/11/2018 at 22:25, ImissMontpellier said:

Hello,

Thanks

Someone in my tutor group at school, he had leukaemia. And a mate at college too; rode his little 50cc moped into a fucking lorry, the cunt.

That’s quite some hello.

My most shocking death of a friend was one who died of one of those undiagnosed heart defects.  Went to bed one night right as rain, and never woke up.  Only 30.

• Sad 2

37 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Someone in my tutor group at school, he had leukaemia. And a mate at college too; rode his little 50cc moped into a fucking lorry, the cunt.

That’s quite some hello.

Never lost a friend but I worry about one of them. I don't want him to sink and become suicidal. He's such a nice guy, an handsome 40 something man. 

I was suicidal years ago (last time was last year). I was sinking and very few people were here for me. When you are down, you have to find some light everywere to keep on breathing. The ray of light was hard to see but I finally saw it Now I am not suicidal anymore, I am fine, my life is getting better.

I don't want him to experience what I went through for months 

I am not funny but I hope you will NEVER become depressed. If you are down, don't stay alone. Try to find every ray of light and never stop watching it. Don't spent your time in Internet or everything virtual because it won't end your depression. 

• Like 1

About 3 years ago, I lost perhaps one of the best teachers that I ever had from a heart attack aged 60. It had so many personal implications on my life that I rather not go into any detail about right now, but that definitely impacted me in a lot of ways...

2 minutes ago, ImissMontpellier said:

Never lost a friend but I worry about one of them. I don't want him to sink and become suicidal. He's such a nice guy, an handsome 40 something man. 

I was suicidal years ago (last time was last year). I was sinking and very few people were here for me. When you are down, you have to find some light everywere to keep on breathing. The ray of light was hard to see but I finally saw it Now I am not suicidal anymore, I am fine, my life is getting better.

I don't want him to experience what I went through for months 

I am not funny but I hope you will NEVER become depressed. If you are down, don't stay alone. Try to find every ray of light and never stop watching it. Don't spent your time in Internet or everything virtual because it won't end your depression. 

That's awful. I feel your pain; I've been battling major depression for years. In fact, a friend of mine saved me from doing myself in not so long back. It sends you to extraordinary depths, ones that neither you nor anyone else will ever get their head around, ones that make awful, twisted visions of how life is seem incredibly real. I've been in a good place most of the time for the last few months though, as I'm sure yourself and your friend will be. Look after each other, check in with each other as often as you see fit, but if necessary, let him (and yourself) deal with your demons the way that you feel is best. 

And for fuck sake, if you are going to have a meltdown, doing it on here really is not a good look, as I'm sure the odd few people will testify :P

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

That's awful. I feel your pain; I've been battling major depression for years. In fact, a friend of mine saved me from doing myself in not so long back. It sends you to extraordinary depths, ones that neither you nor anyone else will ever get their head around, ones that make awful, twisted visions of how life is seem incredibly real. I've been in a good place most of the time for the last few months though, as I'm sure yourself and your friend will be. Look after each other, check in with each other as often as you see fit, but if necessary, let him (and yourself) deal with your demons the way that you feel is best. 

And for fuck sake, if you are going to have a meltdown, doing it on here really is not a good look, as I'm sure the odd few people will testify :P

Thank you for your answer.  You 100% right about what I should do.

On 27/11/2018 at 22:25, ImissMontpellier said:

Hello,

Thanks

Been hanging around 8 years and you haven't said hello? You must be @ARM103090's dad, he's looking for you!

10 minutes ago, ImissMontpellier said:

Hello I am fine today

Hello, I'm glad to see that

1 hour ago, Joey Russ said:

About 3 years ago, I lost perhaps one of the best teachers that I ever had from a heart attack aged 60. It had so many personal implications on my life that I rather not go into any detail about right now, but that definitely impacted me in a lot of ways...

How many teachers have you had, that have died from a heart attack aged 60?