football_fan

New Here And Just Saying Hello

On ‎02‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 21:44, ImissMontpellier said:

Never lost a friend but I worry about one of them. I don't want him to sink and become suicidal. He's such a nice guy, an handsome 40 something man. 

I was suicidal years ago (last time was last year). I was sinking and very few people were here for me. When you are down, you have to find some light everywere to keep on breathing. The ray of light was hard to see but I finally saw it Now I am not suicidal anymore, I am fine, my life is getting better.

I don't want him to experience what I went through for months 

I am not funny but I hope you will NEVER become depressed. If you are down, don't stay alone. Try to find every ray of light and never stop watching it. Don't spent your time in Internet or everything virtual because it won't end your depression. 

I have been depressed & suicidal throughout all those years I cared for my mother, who suffered from dementia. 

I have taken meds for high blood pressure during the last months & now I'm the most even-tempered person on earth. 

Nothing upsets me, I have no desire to drink & I wonder whether the high blood pressure was the real cause of my depression & alcohol problems.

I suggest to everyone who reads this, to take his or her blood pressure, because sometimes solutions to severe problems can be so simple.

Blood pressure monitors are not expensive.

• Like 1

Hi all, just a quick hello. Been keeping an eye on the DL for a few years but only a few months ago decided to register for the forums. Then for some reason it wouldn't let me register, so I gave up. Tried again this week and it let me on - standards must be slipping - so here I am.

Happy New Year and new lists everyone!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BuffaloPhil said:

Hi all, just a quick hello. Been keeping an eye on the DL for a few years but only a few months ago decided to register for the forums. Then for some reason it wouldn't let me register, so I gave up. Tried again this week and it let me on - standards must be slipping - so here I am.

Welcome, soldier!

Image result for south park buffalo

• Like 1

...Deathlist rasta...

So pleased you could join us, @BuffaloPhil :salute:

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, BuffaloPhil said:

standards must be slipping - so here I am.

Deathlist standards?  :blink:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, BuffaloPhil said:

As the official greeter allow me to welcome you BP.  May your football team deliver DP hits in 2019 at a rate greater than wins on the gridiron.  
SC

Hiyaah i'm Miranda and you'll find me pleasant enough i'm sure and being a woman of many interests ooh and anything youd like to know is fine too my PM box is always open! tis probs the best way to get my attention:)

• Like 1

Hello and welcome!  little-cutie-says-hello-smiley-emoticon.

48 minutes ago, Mirandagurl said:

Hiyaah i'm Miranda and you'll find me pleasant enough i'm sure and being a woman of many interests ooh and anything youd like to know is fine too my PM box is always open! tis probs the best way to get my attention:)

Shhhhhh!!!!!!

Mustn't talk about having your box always open around here, it could cause a certain member to get all excited.

Charon will give you tips on safe use of the internet.:lol:

Hello everybody.  Long time lurker, formerly a guest poster and an occasional friend of Achelous.   I spend most of my time in the desert, looking for an owl.

Peace 

APW

• Like 1

And as Achelos is a sock account, that makes you "what" cunto ?

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Pelican said:

Hello everybody.  Long time lurker, formerly a guest poster and an occasional friend of Achelous.   I spend most of my time in the desert, looking for an owl.

Peace 

APW

Introducing yourself as a friend of someone who never fucking posts is one way of try not to arouse suspicion of sockhooddom.

Any of Yvonne or Tempus Fugit's pals about to sign up?

Its the nefarious Pelican, a long standing DDP player. 11 years in the DDP?

Achelous is a mod very well known to the other mods, no worries.

• Like 1

Just now, msc said:

Its the nefarious Pelican, a long standing DDP player. 11 years in the DDP?

Achelous is a mod very well known to the other mods, no worries.

All the mods are Hein's sock accounts.

And why the fuck do we have mods who never post?  Wasn't their a cull a few years ago when Zorders brought this up to sort that issue out?

Also you don't know it's the DDP player purely by username, people have been known to pretend to be other people on the internet in the past...

55 minutes ago, Deathray said:

All the mods are Hein's sock accounts.

And why the fuck do we have mods who never post?  Wasn't their a cull a few years ago when Zorders brought this up to sort that issue out?

Also you don't know it's the DDP player purely by username, people have been known to pretend to be other people on the internet in the past...

Because it's safer to have those mods never post than have to pick new mods from what's left of us on here.

Personally, Charon would make a great mod...…:lol:

1 minute ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

The fuck you say...?

2 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Because it's safer to have those mods never post than have to pick new mods from what's left of us on here.

He couldn't even last 48 hours in the Deathlist discord without getting kicked for being a cunt and you want him to mod the forum.

There's plenty of folk on here who'd be great mods. I put myself, Sir Creep, Zorders (unban him please) and The Mad Hatter at the top of that list. 

In all seriousness, the best candidates fucked off but Cat O Falk, msc, gcreptile etc could all be great mods. Better than the folk who don't post. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Pelican said:

Peace 

APW

Hello!

Image result for pelican crossing lights

2 minutes ago, Deathray said:

He couldn't even last 48 hours in the Deathlist discord without getting kicked for being a cunt and you want him to mod the forum.

There's plenty of folk on here who'd be great mods. I put myself, Sir Creep, Zorders (unban him please) and The Mad Hatter at the top of that list. 

In all seriousness, the best candidates fucked off but Cat O Falk, msc, gcreptile etc could all be great mods. Better than the folk who don't post. 

See? We are thinking along the same lines...…:lol:

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

The last time Bou an unnamed mod was threatening me with modship suggesting we need more mods,  I suggested charon got made a mod and we all called him Sherrif charon. :lol:

Veto'd, alas.:(

• Like 1

Maybe we should have a forum vote for new admins, elections always end welll...

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Deathray said:

Maybe we should have a forum vote for new admins, elections always end welll...

Election is the process by which Donald Trump became US President.  Add your own national Prime Minister or President to the disaster list.
It's been said that every time there's a Royal Visit to Australia, the republican movement takes a hit.  Seeing Donald Trump on the TV news adds to the effect.

2 hours ago, The Brain said:

Election is the process by which Donald Trump became US President.  Add your own national Prime Minister or President to the disaster list.
It's been said that every time there's a Royal Visit to Australia, the republican movement takes a hit.  Seeing Donald Trump on the TV news adds to the effect.

Hmmmm. "The Brain"

It, sort of, suggests that you are a mega genius and the font of all knowledge.

The only DL members on here who come mightily close to fulfilling that criteria are Mary and CA.

You are aiming very high :blink:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1