football_fan

New Here And Just Saying Hello

2 hours ago, Bibliogryphon said:

Speak for yourself. I am a middle aged white male. :D

Well, I am not all of those things, so ..... :D

• Haha 1

Hi people! I started playing Deadpool with my friends in Italy almost 4 years ago and since then you have become a second family to me, despite you never knew I was here watching you...sounded less creepy in my mind...well I wanted to show up and say how much I appreciate your  work here, death is something we all have to deal with but the grim reaper is less frightening when you know what to expect and how to laugh about it...but most of all thanks for helping me winning the last two Deadpools, going for the third now :axe:

• Like 8

Hi   a010.gif

Welcome @Sideik. You write pretty well and you have a (decent) avatar, so already you’re ahead of several users here. Enjoy! :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Welcome @Sideik. You write pretty well and you have a (decent) avatar, so already you’re ahead of several users here. Enjoy! :)

Name these 'several users' or it isn't true. (and Iain says he left).

47 minutes ago, En Passant said:

Name these 'several users' or it isn't true. (and Iain says he left).

No.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Sideik said:

Hi people! I started playing Deadpool with my friends in Italy almost 4 years ago and since then you have become a second family to me, despite you never knew I was here watching you...sounded less creepy in my mind...well I wanted to show up and say how much I appreciate your  work here, death is something we all have to deal with but the grim reaper is less frightening when you know what to expect and how to laugh about it...but most of all thanks for helping me winning the last two Deadpools, going for the third now :axe:

Hai

Hello.My name is Cecilia Bartholemew.I am probably not your conventional member of this forum but I felt I had to join after my 99 year old father in law died recently after a brave fight with corona virus in his nursing home. I hope to bring  an experienced., life long perspective to the death and bereavment experience, which some of the younger members may benefit from. Please feel free to get in touch and  gain the benefit of my experience . 

I am not sure if this is within the forum rules and regulations, and if not please feel free to chastise me, but if you would like to get in touch via my       twitter account you can do so here https://twitter.com/CeciliaBTory

Just now, cecilia_bartholemew said:

Hello.My name is Cecilia Bartholemew.I am probably not your comnventional memebr of this forum bit I

Your spelling looks like many members :D

Just now, cecilia_bartholemew said:

Hello.My name is Cecilia Bartholemew.I am probably not your comnventional memebr of this forum bit I

Hello.  If you hadn't put that underscore in, you could have had your name all on one line.

19 minutes ago, Grim Up North said:

Your spelling looks like many members :D

I am sorry dear.I did correct my minor grammatical error as soon as I had spotted it.Thank you for bringing it to my attention though ! 

On 27/02/2019 at 08:00, DevonDeathTrip said:

Sorry if this interferes with anyone's DL cup preparation, but...

Shows how reliable she is

Good memories.

Iain being behind that old Vera Lynn hoaxster account all along is a plot twist I hadn't envisioned!

Yes, the IP for Cecilia Bartholemew is a perfect match to Iain and the alter ego is now banned.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Interesting to know he's been trolling twitter with that account for a whole decade with over 12.5k tweets. He needs help.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Death Impends said:

Iain being behind that old Vera Lynn hoaxster account all along is a plot twist I hadn't envisioned!

Yes, the IP for Cecilia Bartholemew is a perfect match to Iain and the alter ego is now banned.

Poor DDT, being duped by Iain and losing out in the cup by picking her over Luke Perry...

2 hours ago, cecilia_bartholemew said:

I am not sure if this is within the forum rules and regulations, and if not please feel free to chastise me,

Consider yourself chastised Iain. 

1 hour ago, Death Impends said:

Proves on thing for certain, whoever they really are, well, they really are mentally ill.

• Like 2

Henley-on-Thames !  Has anyone here been there?  Apart from me.

Forget the newbies (aka the many forms of Iain and Deathers)...

Where has @YoungWillz gone? Safe to presume he hasn’t gone abroad for a beach holiday in the Seychelles.

1 hour ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Forget the newbies (aka the many forms of Iain and Deathers)...

Where has @YoungWillz gone? Safe to presume he hasn’t gone abroad for a beach holiday in the Seychelles.

He's ok. Not in the Seychelles, just taking an understandable hiatus.

EDIT - Unless Time Team people die. Never watched it myself!

• Haha 1