football_fan

New Here And Just Saying Hello

19 hours ago, Toast said:

Henley-on-Thames !  Has anyone here been there?  Apart from me.

Yes. But only 2 or 3 times, surprising as I've lived in the same county (as Henley) for the last 26 years.

Pleasant enough. Lots of art shops. But you knew that already.

• Like 1

I've been to Henley many many times and even worked there. Iain chose it as at the time it was Boris' constituency. Bizarre reading it on Twitter. Creating a husband called Horatio and children as well... 

I haven't been there very often, and mostly to attend the Rewind festival.  It's close enough to home to be able to sleep in my own bed and not have to wee in a bucket in the middle of the night.

1 hour ago, Octopus of Odstock said:

I've been to Henley many many times and even worked there. Iain chose it as at the time it was Boris' constituency. Bizarre reading it on Twitter. Creating a husband called Horatio and children as well... 

Yes, quite creepy really.

He/She is just not the full schilling.

Hello, my name is William Hunt, but call me Will. I discovered the deathlist 3 weeks ago, but I never realized there was a forum untill yesterday, so i made an account.

• Like 1

On 22/02/2021 at 00:50, William1971 said:

Hello, my name is William Hunt, but call me Will. I discovered the deathlist 3 weeks ago, but I never realized there was a forum untill yesterday, so i made an account.

Welcome, Will! :hatsoff:

How refreshing to have a new face around here who a) can string a decent sentence together, and b) appears not to be an alt account of a troll. You’ll see them around probably.

Nevertheless, enjoy :D

EDIT: I don’t necessarily believe the above. All newbies are probably Iain.

6 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Welcome, Will! :hatsoff:

How refreshing to have a new face around here who a) can string a decent sentence together, and b) appears not to be an alt account of a troll. You’ll see them around probably.

Nevertheless, enjoy :D

Thank you for the greeting, Quim

I've just made an account here after lurking for a while. I've also now just realized that the lack of spaces in my display name means the last couple of letters unceremoniously drop off (on desktop) next to my posts in a thread.

2 hours ago, JustPassingThrough said:

I've just made an account here after lurking for a while. I've also now just realized that the lack of spaces in my display name means the last couple of letters unceremoniously drop off (on desktop) next to my posts in a thread.

Hello. As above, I sincerely hope you’re not either a moron or an alt account of a twat that previously frequented this forum. I’ve high hopes for you either way, though. Enjoy! :)

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Hello. As above, I sincerely hope you’re not either a moron or an alt account of a twat that previously frequented this forum. I’ve high hopes for you either way, though. Enjoy! :)

Hi, thanks for the welcome!

I am certain that I'm not an alt account of anyone else who has ever posted on this site. As for whether or not I'm a moron, well... I don't think I am, but I suppose I'm not the most objective judge of that :) 

• Like 3

Hiya, JPT

• Like 1

Hello everyone!

My name is Lady Seed!

I am here for the Death List, cookies and perhaps engaging in my own Small Game! 

Please to meet you all! :rip:

• Like 5

3 hours ago, LadySeed said:

Hello everyone!

My name is Lady Seed!

I am here for the Death List, cookies and perhaps engaging in my own Small Game! 

Please to meet you all! :rip:

Hello Lady Seed. If you want games you can instantly join I might point you in the direction of 20/20 +1

Welcome to the forum

• Like 1

Hello

Long-time lurker and signed up today.

Proud to have a morbid sense of humour - when my dear old Nan died, I quipped to my friends that I went to see the body and said "It's alright, don't get up"

• Like 5

hello-toast.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi, I owned up to being a long time lurker and sent a post sharing what I thought was some interesting things I’d experience around QEII. Earned myself a warning point and all sorts of accusations of being a troll or alt account. Which in turn put me off posting again until one of my accusers shared an equally inane post but now I can’t even respond because of an unexplained warning point. Go me. I didn’t want to be a troll but… Am I doing this “being a troll” thing right?

Hello, I’m Evil Grimace.

First things first.  I am not a sock account and I’m certainly not Iain. 

I am a long time lurker.  I was aware of the site in January 2010 at the death of J.D. Salinger.  He was on my 2009 list and was a drop for 2010.  Of course the phony went and died.

For those of you who read the DDP analysis I did – many thanks to @Death Impends for posting -  it is clear that I am a maths nerd.  My interests in subjects relevant to the diversion that is dead pooling will be clear with my posts.  I have a list of items or information to share, and slowly, slowly I’ll get around to them.

Finally, it is unlikely that I’ll create any new threads as i) the forum and various members aversion to them ii) I can’t think of a useful/valid contribution to make.  I’ll take my cue from @Sir Cunto  (iirc) the six month self-imposed ban and @msc and try to be a ‘helpful ghoul’.

• Like 6

56187.gif

• Like 1

As the appointed official greeter of DL, let me welcome you @Evil Grimace

• Facepalm 1

Hello,  I am TheCemetaryMan, 
Death always intrigues/puzzles me.

Every time I walk through the cemetary, I always have to look at every tombstone I come across. I think to myself, I wonder who this person was?
Were they a good person, an asshole, a nobody, a somebody - What is the history of them? My gf & I loves walking through them just to see the history sometimes. (No joke - we do)
We did come across an abandoned cemetery once. That was fucking cool.

PS - sometimes I come across as an asshole, cunt, (whatever you want me to call) Thats perfectly fine with me. 

I did make a shit ass new thread a few weeks ago - I think I was just angry, frustrated/annoyed. Just wanted to Vent about  Cancer.
I do apologize for being such a shit stain in that moment in time. We all fuck up. 

I own about 1,000 horror movies. When I get angry - I watch those to feel better. HAHA.

• Like 2

@TheCemetaryMan hey I appreciate owning up to the shit ass thread.  You’re back on my good graces.

You’d like to know one person in my home DP, he writes reviews for many horror movies and his basement has tons of free SWAG they send him for bribery/payola lol.  He has tons of movies he gets mailed to him (he gives some away) and like I said various props or adverts etc too.  Right up your alley.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TheCemetaryMan said:

Hello,  I am TheCemetaryMan, 
Death always intrigues/puzzles me.

Every time I walk through the cemetary, I always have to look at every tombstone I come across. I think to myself, I wonder who this person was?
Were they a good person, an asshole, a nobody, a somebody - What is the history of them? My gf & I loves walking through them just to see the history sometimes. (No joke - we do)
We did come across an abandoned cemetery once. That was fucking cool.

PS - sometimes I come across as an asshole, cunt, (whatever you want me to call) Thats perfectly fine with me. 

I did make a shit ass new thread a few weeks ago - I think I was just angry, frustrated/annoyed. Just wanted to Vent about  Cancer.
I do apologize for being such a shit stain in that moment in time. We all fuck up. 

I own about 1,000 horror movies. When I get angry - I watch those to feel better. HAHA.

Potential serial killer, there.....

• Haha 4

On 05/02/2022 at 11:57, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Potential serial killer, there.....

I heard that before. I remember some of my friends wouldn't invite me camping after I watched Hostel. HAHHA

• Like 1